Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Recommended Posts

Thinking and using our brain was our responsiblity before the games and the internet did that for us.

We used to call it Fantasy & Imagination. In other words: It doesent need to be an anatomic & bioligical correct simulation of the sex-life many of us dont have.

If you need to figure out how a vagina looks to describe it better, theres books or I heard theees also some articles on the internet describing it in great detail. If everything fails, ask a gynocologist in case.

Edited by Nikki
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Thinking and using our brain was our responsiblity before the games and the internet did that for us.

We used to call it Fantasy & Imagination. In other words: It doesent need to be an anatomic & bioligical correct simulation of the sex-life many of us dont have.

If you need to figure out how a vagina looks to describe it better, theres books or I heard theees also some articles on the internet describing it in great detail. If everything fails, ask a gynocologist in case.

Yeah sure. Why do you play 3dxchat then? You could simply RP in chats then if you don't care about visuals.

I am not fun of silent pose switching myself and love to have and give some steamy pink texted details, but good visuals is always a huge turn on. And it's one of the main advantages of 3dxchat over other adult online games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Yeah sure. Why do you play 3dxchat then? You could simply RP in chats then if you don't care about visuals.

I am not fun of silent pose switching myself and love to have and give some steamy pink texted details, but good visuals is always a huge turn on. And it's one of the main advantages of 3dxchat over other adult online games. 

people in 3dxchat try to build awesome rooms ,we cant just tell them go imagine them hehe 😁 

people buy cool cpus and gpus for the best game experience ..we cant just tell them imagine the graphics 😁

i could mention so may examples ..So yes i agree with xizi on this ..games are about visual quality and graphics  its what every sensible developer will strive to do 

as the year goes by we see games improving the graphics giving you the most realistic graphics they are allowed to present you with current tech

in latest update the pussy is in the wrong place looking un natural like a ashtrey socket in some car for the ciggarette ash lol in a game that supposely devs are all about quality im all about quality also ..

I dont know if OP is suggesting more detailed vagina or if she has spotted something wrong etc 

but personaly i will show you this ...

the pussy socket 😁 ...its so very wrong  i made a thread about this and some other minor things that need fixing like the yacht water and some other stuff 

i hope the awesome dev team fix it in a short time :) 

3.jpg

2020-11-02 22-15-10_5012.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see both sides of this discussion.  The visual stimulation here is very good and hopefully will continue to improve.  This includes rooms, clothing, avatar appearance and body movements, including poses.

However, I have experienced my fair share of pose clickers who seem to just go through the motions.  The most electric and satisfying moments are those that are fleshed out in detail through actual communication.  This includes all the aspects in game, and not just the sex act.  Catching a glance across a crowded room, making a connection.  The feeling of your partner's curves and undulating body under your hands as you dance, the sweet bliss of post orgasmic delight in a puddle of messed up sheets and tangled limp limbs.

As the visuals improve may it only enhance the connections through communication, not weaken it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JackPine said:

I see both sides of this discussion.  The visual stimulation here is very good and hopefully will continue to improve.  This includes rooms, clothing, avatar appearance and body movements, including poses.

However, I have experienced my fair share of pose clickers who seem to just go through the motions.  The most electric and satisfying moments are those that are fleshed out in detail through actual communication.  This includes all the aspects in game, and not just the sex act.  Catching a glance across a crowded room, making a connection.  The feeling of your partner's curves and undulating body under your hands as you dance, the sweet bliss of post orgasmic delight in a puddle of messed up sheets and tangled limp limbs.

As the visuals improve may it only enhance the connections through communication, not weaken it.

its another topic the descriptive stimulation and another the visuals i dont know what ppl talk here or about click posers etc nor i care ...

Games are about graphics and visuals the more we go into the future the better the graphics becomes and the more detailed and realistic .

people shouldnt get confused about visuals and descriptive its 2 different things and need to be discussed in different topics ....most of ppl here do not play sl due to graphics and i understand that many ppl dont play other games of the genre due to graphics among other stuff ...

So lets not mix here the descriptive lol it has no place when ppl are talking about graphic quality :) 

now as you see in above pics the pussy has turned into a pocket a socket u can call it as you wish its a visual error and wrong anatomy ...

another example when ur wall has a seem u cant come here and say about descriptive lol its a seem it needs fixing :) 

if u have a hole in ur leg u cant come here talk about descriptive lol it needs fixing ..and it got fixed few months back if i remeber ...

So again Do not mix the descriptive chat with the graphic development of the game and any game for that matter ..what you do while you play X game its purely on you if u wanna chat afk not chat i dont know ...graphics and visuals is another thing ..

Visuals are a whole art devided in many sections ...what should we tell them ? describe ? imagine? please lol 

im pretty sure many of you have come across sex producers photographers in game ...so what to tell them ? descibe the picture art u wanna do ? or describe the sex movie u wanna shoot ? Dont look the graphics lol 

So please Do not confuse what you are doing during sex in game with the graphics and visual development  of the game :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3DX has great graphics. Better graphics means better game. No brain'r. So when I'm trying to look and see what hole he's in so Im not saying "Oh baby fill my pussy" and hes like I'm in your ass, and I'm like oops, well upon penetration verification, and he is in my ass "excuse my french" the pussy looks faded like a pencil drawing. I don't think there is an argument available for better doesn't equal better, I would just like to see attention given in this area as a request because its where it all happens. Haha!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Points well taken @Aliviax, and appreciate your efforts to prod game development to improve the graphics and visual quality.  I am just pointing out that are many of us in game that can make due with a misaligned sex pose or blurry 'center of the universe ' to enjoy the game fully.

My wish list for technical and visual development for 3dx would be game stability, greater clothing and avatar options, and an improved world editor.  Improved uptime, a myriad of unique avatars (as unique as every one is) to mingle with, and a universe of beautiful and one of a kind rooms to explore, when mixed with these poses would make this place highly addictive.  More than I find it already!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also think that this game lives from its exceptionally good graphics. For visual people.

People and Gamers who prefer to employ their imagination and find the right partner here may like to enjoy an imaginary scenario, it doesn't bother anyone.

But in a game with such high graphical demands as 3DXChat is undoubtedly, it must also be allowed to criticize inadequate display or incorrect anatomy in the display.

Whether that can be remedied or not is another matter.

I expressly support KeshaBisha and AliviaX in their views. I am and always have been a visual person, why else do I have eyes in my head?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nikki - honestly Nikki - it's nice when you can use your brain, I'm with you.

But when I have sex with an incredibly great partner, I don't want to use my brain so dominantly anymore, I just want to enjoy and be there for her.

Sure, there can be a few ideas in between, which then flow into the chat as a fantasy ...

But basically leaving everything to the brain is more like a phone call ...

As I said before, I have eyes, I want to use them when there is an opportunity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, SteveM said:

@Nikki - honestly Nikki - it's nice when you can use your brain, I'm with you.

But when I have sex with an incredibly great partner, I don't want to use my brain so dominantly anymore, I just want to enjoy and be there for her.

Sure, there can be a few ideas in between, which then flow into the chat as a fantasy ...

But basically leaving everything to the brain is more like a phone call ...

As I said before, I have eyes, I want to use them when there is an opportunity.

poor guys...
you guys got a brain and a penis... but unfortunately (and obviously) not enough blood to support both of this organs with it at the same time, huh? xD

Edited by Geli82
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...