3DXChat Community

Edit Options

Vida

Where does 3dxchat keep its setup data? My game is stuck like this and I can’t access options to fix it. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game and deleted all 3dxchat and sexdevil folders in users.

3dx.png

Edited by Vida

You might find the solution here...

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10356-cant-change-resolution/&do=findComment&comment=414660

After following the guidance there, for the final step (number 12), I can see you have "Remember me" checked in your screenshot, which is a good thing.  You should be able log into the game by clicking on the bright green box you can just see on the left hand side of that screenshot.

Edited by Leopardus

5 hours ago, Vida said:

Where does 3dxchat keep its setup data? My game is stuck like this and I can’t access options to fix it. I have already deleted and reinstalled the game and deleted all 3dxchat and sexdevil folders in users.

Like @Diana Prince mentioned, in Windows Registry

4 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER ----> SOFTWARE -----> SexGameDevil -----> 3DXChat

Deleting "3DXChat" tree comletely (don't bother with backups of that) will result in defaulting all visual settings of 3DXChat responsible for resolution and UI scaling and solve the issue.

13 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

There is also an entry in the regedit:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER ----> SOFTWARE -----> SexGameDevil -----> 3DXChat

Maybe deleting the SexGameDevil "folder" will help you. But I would export it before deleting it. Just in case...

8 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

Like @Diana Prince mentioned, in Windows Registry

Deleting "3DXChat" tree comletely (don't bother with backups of that) will result in defaulting all visual settings of 3DXChat responsible for resolution and UI scaling and solve the issue.

YAY! That fixed it! Thank you, thank you 😀