3DXChat Community

Build 428

Alivia2

Hello dear devs @Gizmo and @Lisa and dear community :) 

I wanna say 1st awesome update i loved what u did with the iggy function and some other stuff ❤️ 

BUT i noticed few stuff tht will require ur lovely attention and fix them :) 

1) As you see in the pictures bellow the pussy is in a unatural position and require fixing cause its poping out and look  hmm not so good ...

The pelvis bone needs a lil rotation so pussy goes where it should be and doesnt look like this ...i mean its poping out like crazy ...

now this pose is both vaginal and anal fixing the pelvis bone wil make it look ok good quality ..but to make it work in vaginal also u will need to prolly make slight changes to male and female bodies ..sometimes time u cant kill 2 birds with 1 stone  due to the anatomy anus is higher than vagina

here a gyazo replay for the pelvis bone 

https://gyazo.com/4a7ff494f0fb4cc78e6b0c9ffe9cc8ac  with a lil rotation it will fix that issue and as far as the vaginal pose well it might be a slight different position ...

2) Now the second thing i noticed  is the other 2 pics in the new oral pose 

Girl is sitting so low that is making that issue( knees become so weird )   as u see from the arrows pointing where is the issue thing is making the knees be in that position the engine better say antializing try to smooth the outlines  but it ends up looking bad  visual quality wise..

i wanna mention also i havent experienced any disconnects last week so im very happy.

you have done awesome job on stability server wise ❤️ 

Great update :) 

please Dont ban me again from forum  cause i point out some ''minor easy fixes '' that will make game look awesome

i look forward hearing from you and look forward for new awesome updates :) 

1 last thing ...the oral pose has 2 version without dick and with dick   and both are in same menu next to each other ...can u change it and put the dick girl pose in different menu to avoid un pleasant moments :) 

2020-11-02 22-15-10_5012.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg