3DXChat Community

All Partners in Threesomes Must Accept

OzmaAsimov

Please, please, please change threesome poses so that every person involved must click Accept before the pose will start. This is basic consent here. It's bad enough that anyone can join a Partner group without the full consent of those already partnered. But the fact that only two of the partners need to want a given pose in order to force the third to accept is problematic at best.

So this is really a two-part suggestion:

1. When a third Partner is invited to a partnership, existing partners should also get a pop-up to Accept or Deny that new person.
  2. When a threesome pose is requested, require all partners to Accept before it is initiated. If any partner clicks Deny, the pose request should be cancelled.

I know this has been asked for before, but maybe it needs another reminder that this something that is desired, and frankly something that is both ethical and practical. It's a win-win-win all around. 😁

I agree, it would be a nice change. Some people can be too... insensitive to understand that they can't just invite whoever they want without asking first. 

It would also be very nice, if in threesome poses same sex partners could swap positions, like in normal FF (or I guess MM).

I know that those requests not connected, but if devs going to work on threesomes they might add this feature as well. 

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

I agree, it would be a nice change. Some people can be too... insensitive to understand that they can't just invite whoever they want without asking first. 

It would also be very nice, if in threesome poses same sex partners could swap positions, like in normal FF (or I guess MM).

I know that those requests not connected, but if devs going to work on threesomes they might add this feature as well. 

That would be great! For the life of me I can't figure out how to place the persons in a certain spot in a threesome. It's always try-and-error...

6 hours ago, Amaira said:

Please, please, please change threesome poses so that every person involved must click Accept before the pose will start. This is basic consent here. It's bad enough that anyone can join a Partner group without the full consent of those already partnered. But the fact that only two of the partners need to want a given pose in order to force the third to accept is problematic at best.

So this is really a two-part suggestion:

1. When a third Partner is invited to a partnership, existing partners should also get a pop-up to Accept or Deny that new person.
  2. When a threesome pose is requested, require all partners to Accept before it is initiated. If any partner clicks Deny, the pose request should be cancelled.

I know this has been asked for before, but maybe it needs another reminder that this something that is desired, and frankly something that is both ethical and practical. It's a win-win-win all around. 😁

The thing is that all parties in the Threesome get the Accept / Deny pop up for the pose, the system only requires 2 Accepts. 
It can not be that hard to change it to need 3 accepts. 
Not coding savvy but this feels like it’s changing a 2 to a 3 in one line of code somewhere. 

The partners being added mid sex is rude. 
Had it happen to me a few times in random orgy rooms. Always makes me stop everything and just walk away. 
But even then I agree that a confirmation pop up is a good idea. 

2 hours ago, Derai said:

The thing is that all parties in the Threesome get the Accept / Deny pop up for the pose, the system only requires 2 Accepts. 

Sorry to correct you but the actual code for 3 some is the same than for couple:

1 send the pose others receive the pose, but it needs only 1 accept (not 2).

1 hour ago, Torax said:

Sorry to correct you but the actual code for 3 some is the same than for couple:

1 send the pose others receive the pose, but it needs only 1 accept (not 2).

Ah yes. 
But the point remains. It would be a minor thing to change? No?

Depends on how the pose swap system works 

I dont know the code for this part so it is speculation:

Lazy variant:
"Pose change is requested, it is accepted then change the pose" this is the most easy and lazy way to do it ... it is one request one accept no checks involved 

Torax variant:
accept = 0
send Request
wait for answer;
accept = answer
if accept == 1 then change pose
Still lazy coding as it does not scale 

better variant:

accept = 0
playersInvolved = count(Partners)
acceptsNeeded = playersInvolved-1
send Request * acceptsNeeded (send the requests to all players involved that are not the requesting player)
wait for answers and add the answer to the accept variable 
if accept == acceptsNeeded change the pose

this would make it possible to make even poses with 10 people where everyone would need to accept it

To be fair, it should setup like a negotiations committee, complete with pitch,  secret ballot and time to consider each change. After all, negotiating with an unknown third to join an unknown second is an egregious unknown problem needing solved.

Like...

X wants to invite Z.

X makes pitch to Y for Z to join. X must complete a manditory pop up box in 25 words or less.

Y checks box X made two minute pitch on why Z should join.  Z is notified there is a pending vote on Z's suitability. Z must check box Z accept the terms and conditions once negotiated..

X then puts the notion for Z to join to Y and X, who both vote on Z to join by secret ballot.

If both X and Z are for joing and Y isn't, there is a two minute timer for Z to make arguements to Y why they should be allowed to join. Z must stand in a dressed position with their back turned during deliberations to avoid any Avi eye contact which may shame Y into a pity join.

After 2 minute timer for negotiations expires, another secret ballot vote is taken and if Z is found acceptable - may join.

Next week, we will examine what happens, if X thinks Z is acceptible but Y doesn't and how X and Z can appeal to a third party Q to make a ruling on appeal.

Edited by THX
Shorter solution: Pick a better Y if a Z could be an issue.

8 hours ago, Xizl said:

I can only agree with that. I, once, was tricked by a friend like this. We was cuddling in a pool, then i needed to go aftk. While i was away she partenered a guy and asked for a pose. Of course the guy accepted and when i came back from my afk state my pussy was licked by the guy. I've been upset at my friend for at lest 2 or 3 months. "Luckyly" the guy was just licking my pussy, the other option would have be his penis inside me, so i was on the "good" side.

About the swap option in a 3some, it could be made this way:

Women x y and z are doing the 3some. If x want to swap with z. She right click z name and select swap (like in actual FF). If she want to swap with y she right click y name and select swap.

Ps: I took a FFF as exemple, but it could also work with MMM and MMF MFF (exept in the two last it work only with the same sex)

Yes there is a logical system that determines where your placement is in a threesome and it revolves around the invite order and who makes the pose request which is way more complicated than an average player understands. The way that I understand it is easy to follow when 1 person does all the inviting but there are exceptions when others mix the invites so I can’t explain everything but it is a bit long and sometimes confusing to even try to explain