3DXChat Community

Build 428

Lisa

3DXChat Community!
Build 428 is out and available now.

KICK from User Worlds (ignore function update)

We've improved the ignore function so that you can protect your events from trolls and harassment.

✅ If the User World owner has added a visitor to the ignore list, then the visitor gets an immediate kick;

✅ If the player is on the ignore list of the User World owner, then the player cannot visit the Users World;

✅ If a player travels to a User World and adds the owner to the ignore list, then the player gets an immediate kick;

✅ If the User World owner is on the player's ignore list, then the player cannot visit the User World;

✅ After you have added someone to the ignore list, you must wait 1 hour before you can remove them from the ignore list.

Have a nice party!

FIXES

✅ Fixed a bug that caused the ignore function to not work in some cases;

✅ The radio continues to play when the owner of the world is offline (Requires testing by User World owners);

✅ Fixed Connection refused after Select Character screen.

NEW CONTENT

✅ Nipples (f):
     - Intensity, Shine, Scale options;
     - New types of nipples.

✅ Pubes (m,f);
     - New types of pubic styles (you can send us pubic styles that you would like to see in the game);
     - Choosing the color of the pubic style.

✅ Poses;

✅ Hairstyles;

✅ Tattoo;

✅ Face shapes.

poster428forum.jpg

Frequently asked question

Q: Will you add piercings to the game?
A: Piercing design is complicated by the fact that there are multiple face types in the game. When we come up with the best idea for a piercing, we will do it as best we can.

Q: "Stop the stockings addition to the game, better to make the server more stable and fix bugs first"
A: Drawing stockings has nothing to do with developing server solutions or fixing bugs. Server software is created by programmers, media content is created by artists and animators.

Q: Why do developers only make certain types of content. When will we see the new clothes?
A: Until recently, our programmers have been busy developing all kinds of solutions that protect the project from DDoS attacks. We survived and will continue to fight.

Q: I saw people flying around the location. Are they hackers? Did they hack my account?
A: Your account is safe. Set a strong password and don't share it with anyone. Please record videos and report these teleports to support. Cheaters will be banned.

Q: I was offered to buy a program that provides additional functions for 3DXChat. Is it safe?
A: We do not recommend nor condone installing such programs on your computer. Together with the program, you can get a virus, keylogger, miner on your computer, your data can be stolen, including your login and password from the 3DXChat, and from other services, your personal information and/or card data. Also, the use of such programs is prohibited by the rules of the 3DXChat.

Thank you for being with us!

Nice update. Love the nipple customize and new haircuts. New poses are pretty hot as well! And kick option should be very useful for hosts. 

Though I would like to ask few questions please.

Is it possible to also let us change the color of the nipples?

On 10/29/2020 at 3:00 AM, Lisa said:

A: Piercing design is complicated by the fact that there are multiple face types in the game. When we come up with the best idea for a piercing, we will do it as best we can.

What about nipple piercings? Are we going to see them in future? And if yes – do you plan to do them as 3d objects or you still stick to the idea of making them as a texture? 

On 10/29/2020 at 3:00 AM, Lisa said:

Q: "Stop the stockings addition to the game, better to make the server more stable and fix bugs first"
A: Drawing stockings has nothing to do with developing server solutions or fixing bugs. Server software is created by programmers, media content is created by artists and animators.

Q: Why do developers only make certain types of content. When will we see the new clothes?
A: Until recently, our programmers have been busy developing all kinds of solutions that protect the project from DDoS attacks. We survived and will continue to fight.

So... I suppose it's a same person/people works on clothes and doing the programming part? 

What about nipple piercings? Are we going to see them in future? And if yes – do you plan to do them as 3d objects or you still stick to the idea of making them as a texture? 

We plan to add piercings in the future. 3d objects.

So... I suppose it's a same person/people works on clothes and doing the programming part? 

The clothes are modelled by artists. It takes a programmer's effort to integrate clothes into the game. 

Love all of this patch so far with the exception of the hair color seems to wash out except in very strong white light.  My auburn gets mousy brown highlights and black hair looks gray in lesser light.  This happens with these hair styles and the ones from the previous patch.  Otherwise they are awesome.

1 hour ago, PAWAW said:

nice update but eyebrpws color and bearth color dont work and when in room character edeitor button works not

Eybrow color works for me (female avatar)

Character Editor button works out of my own place but in former times I faced the problem too when I tried to jump into the character out of the Sin Club. But the problem is occasional.

Another pretty nice update,like new poses,would be glad to see more tribal tattoos tho
Anyway,i guess we need a fix of a male eyebrows and face tattoo,because after update mine became black and i can't change them back

On 10/29/2020 at 1:00 AM, Lisa said:

Piercing design is complicated by the fact that there are multiple face types in the game. When we come up with the best idea for a piercing, we will do it as best we can.

Rig it on mesh, not on bones.

Thanks for the new update. Looks good.

• 4 weeks later...

Q: I saw people flying around the location. Are they hackers? Did they hack my account?
A: Your account is safe. Set a strong password and don't share it with anyone. Please record videos and report these teleports to support. Cheaters will be banned.

actually that's a bug with the partner starting and stopping the sex animation after clicking on a spot to walk the game treats it as if you wear other from before partnering in animation or just plain old lentency problem

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Lisa said:

We plan to add piercings in the future. 3d objects.

The clothes are modelled by artists. It takes a programmer's effort to integrate clothes into the game. 

It takes a programmer's effort to add new poses in game also 

Yet they been added but clothes aren't added

You see to add a new pose in game u need the script.. Same applies for clothes so u need the programer in both cases^^

Now the scripts are all there its a matter of copy a existing script n just change ur target example.. Play this anim or that same goes for clothes... So ur answer isn't correct or clear.... 

Surely that answer can get you of the hook from ppl that have 0 clue 

Its more honest if you tell us hey currently we don't have any " artist" And that ur looking to hire so be patient instead u try mambo jambo us lol.. 

Please don't ban me cause stating the truth n the truth is both poses n clothes needs a programmer or a familiar in scripting to add them 

Also I know since game has already those scripts from all stuff have been added so far you could just copy pasta n change very few stuff lol please programmer won't spend much time

All I ask is honesty n truth 

Ty in advance I look forward 

On 12/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, Aliviax said:

Now the scripts are all there its a matter of copy a existing script n just change ur target example.. Play this anim or that same goes for clothes... So ur answer isn't correct or clear.... 

So far, i understand scripts like holes and blocks.

Lets say clothes script is a star block and need a star hole to fit, pose script is triangle block and need triangle hole.

If a designer create a clothing (star block), you can't ask devs to copy the star script and try to fit it in the triangle hole.

Edited by Leeloo

12 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

So far, i understand scripts like holes and blocks.

Lets say clothes script is a star block and need a star hole to fit, pose script is triangle block and need triangle hole.

If a designer create a clothing (star block), you can't ask devs to copy the star script and try to fit it in the triangle hole.

dear leeloo clothes ...8 years now devs have added some clothes those clothes need small scripts 

so the scripts are there the only thing they change in the script is the new target cloth its very simple ....

again animations also needs a script to say lay this or that script is there u only need to change what animation to play that coresponds with the menu...

last but not least  everything in game needs a small script to work so their answer was far from truth and far from clear why ? 

cause they said clothes need a programmer to intergrate them (script) guess what everything needs hahaha but as u witnessing we get all other stuff except clothes ^^ meaning they do not have clothes cause if they had the process is alsmost the same and guess what they have done that process hundrents of times ^^ with each and every update it doesnt require that much of an effort 

To sum it in a simple way 

lets say we have a new dress to bring it to the game you will need the mesh object all the maps (that the artist will provide ) 

you will need a screenshot of that dress to add it to the menu so players can see that dress 

then u need the script to tell when click wear it in short like what you do with every existing cloth so far  its the same script the only difference is the dress so you canh change only that part on the script ..its not like they need to invent a brand new script lol please ...i hope it explains it in a very simple way ...

Now add to the fact that you do this process 8 years ^^ meaning u do it with close eyes lol u wont spend much time to integrade it to the game 

So again everything in the game needs a script aka a programmer or a familiar with scripting  So not only clothes ^^ 

and what they said to us ? to ppl that do not have a clue ....they said clothes need a programmer ^^ 

its best if u say we currently do nt have a artist to make clothes so please be patient instead tell us stuff that arent accurate 

i mean if you have time to spend in scripts to add a new pose ofc u can do it to add a new dress ^^ why u dont do it for clothes ? maybe u do not have ^^ 

Did u thinik new lights we got dont have a script ? ofc they have and ofc programmer (or familiar did it ) 

Dont get me wrong if u dont know that stuff ppl can tell you the sun n the moon but and since u dont know you will say wooww ok  but ppl that are familiar can see behind those stuff ^^ 

So we dont seem we say empty words i found a 16 min turtorial on scripting animations ^^ in unity  the guy scripted not 1 but 2 animations that require more parameters than the poses we get why ? cause our poses are static so u only specify which anim clip t play when click said button aka from the menu 

now you will notice that the scripts are failrly small ^^ like few lines with few words 😁 and ill say again for a walk animation that need more parameters than a static one ^^

Notice also that in the line he says game object a mesh dress is a game object with a unique ID so you can easily get a previous scrip if ur lazy write down those whole 2 lines with 6-8 words ^^ and just change the game object target id :) well u dont even need to copy paste a older script u just write it down lol cause its very simple script 

we dont play a game that ppl hit u u take dammage u have a health bar that health bar would decrease  hahah we only say put that godam dress in the avatar 🤣

But If ppl have 0 clue others can come and say omg so hard it requires 7 programmers and 9 nasa nuclear whatever scientist u gonna buy it why ? cause u dont know 

but if u know and ur familiar as i said u will see very clear ...

so clothes need scrips- poses need script- props for build editor needs scrip- lights need scrip- dances need scrip- picture for the menu need script- for the love of god haha  the log in to show you 50% xgold was scripted they had time to do it :) the icon of the update in log in screen needed a script everythinggggggggg in the game requires a scrip not only clothes 

you get my point ?

via ejucation u come out the dark ages much love everyone 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:00 AM, Lisa said:

What is the explanation about the huge lack of clothing and customization options for male avi, over hundreds of items less everything counted. And when can that be expected to be greatly improved, because you are behind with probably years of content in that department, to be fair

Yes Also dance moves because it hardly is enough to simply apply the female specific dances on male avis too and call it content.

Edited by Tsela

• 4 months later...

@Gizmo @Lisa

I wait since.. long about the Nipple Piecrings.

Was Announced on the 3dx Chat on the 20. August 2020 all other.. like the nipples..nipplesizes.. and that came out.. but the piecrings not.

will it come any day .. or not?

i mean this one.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Edited by Jule1988