3DXChat Community

Team(KICK+ignore) for the owner of the location

Skyclear

Team(KICK+ignore) for the owner of the location  

59 members have voted

1. 1. I support this reguest!

15 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

You dont ban ppl that open rape rooms you dont ban hackers you dont ban blackmailers and you ban my forum account cause i dont agree with ur actions and ur updates ? 

If i remember well, during the third year of the game something was added to the forum so peoples can't have two accounts in the forum (with the same mail adress) to avoid peoples to create a lot of account and "surchage" the old forum.

Edited by Leeloo

9 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

If i remember well, during the third year of the game something was added to the forum so peoples can't have two accounts in the forum (with the same mail adress) to avoid peoples to create a lot of account and "surchage" the old forum.

Many people have several emails. 

20 hours ago, KeshaBisha said:

Dear Gizmo

How can you ban Alivia? She is your #1. Forums are very important and discussions from all members is important. If there is something bothering you then send a Private message and a warning. Using bans to communicate your displeasure leads to bad feelings and loss of memberships. Bans or suspensions should only be used as a last resort and only in minimum amounts enough to stop a rule violation or behavior. Rules should be clear and concise and if there is no rule for an unwanted issue then the rule should be made.

Ty

Kesha

I totally agree!

On 10/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Alivia2 said:

how about you un ban my Aliviax account that you banned without giving any reason and without me saying anything bad  with my worst phrase was ''devs dont care so dont bother '' 

You dont ban ppl that open rape rooms you dont ban hackers you dont ban blackmailers and you ban my forum account cause i dont agree with ur actions and ur updates ? 

So now that im not cheerleading you im the bad ? hahaa realy

you never said the reason for my ban lol  last time u banned my account with a ''cool off '' reason hahaha

i realy dont care anymore what you do with ur game etc but i do care for unfair bans .

So is this a new china ? that you cant say ur opnion anymore ? if yes tell us so we know and we dont bother say we dont like this or that lol

Not that a forum account is so important to me but yes i do advertize the rooms i build etc so i needed lol :) im lazy create  new account also :) 

why i say it here ?cause days now no answer from ur support ^^

Also i agree with the OP we need those features

ps here my last posts before banned  ...Do you see any reason for getting banned in those posts ???

mind also devs never gave a reason ^^

Take a look in the posts lol Do they deserve ban? lol 

im sorry for the short hijack but they do not respond in support tickets or on discord so my chance was here to quote gizmo .

its totaly unfair ban  and nothig i say here do not go against tos or any tos

post3.png

post2.png

post1.png

Why do you think that you were banned because of your disagreement, if you said that you were banned "without any reason"? It`s better to ask them Why they banned you.

On the other hand, I agree that the ban without explanation is low quality service.

4 hours ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Why do you think that you were banned because of your disagreement, if you said that you were banned "without any reason"? It`s better to ask them Why they banned you.

On the other hand, I agree that the ban without explanation is low quality service.

i assume that cause before those posts all previous were builds etc lol 

also i have made a ticket many days ago ....0 answer ..

also i have send them on discord ...0 answer ..... many days now ... 

yeah i get it last few moths we arent buddies with devs haha since i was so vocal  with stuff ...

But here the story . my previous ban  the reason was '''cool off'' hahaha it was their made up reason  ...and now since they feel almighty they gave me 0 reason ...

Normaly i woudnt bother but you know i advertize my builds etc ...im patient but ..0 answer long time now .....

So @Gizmo @Lisa what is it ?why u ban my Aliviax forum account ? why u didnt gave me a reason ? or a warning ? or what you think was bad ?

If you dont say how ppl will know ....

On 10/28/2020 at 7:03 PM, Alivia2 said:

i assume that cause before those posts all previous were builds etc lol 

also i have made a ticket many days ago ....0 answer ..

also i have send them on discord ...0 answer ..... many days now ... 

yeah i get it last few moths we arent buddies with devs haha since i was so vocal  with stuff ...

But here the story . my previous ban  the reason was '''cool off'' hahaha it was their made up reason  ...and now since they feel almighty they gave me 0 reason ...

Normaly i woudnt bother but you know i advertize my builds etc ...im patient but ..0 answer long time now .....

So @Gizmo @Lisa what is it ?why u ban my Aliviax forum account ? why u didnt gave me a reason ? or a warning ? or what you think was bad ?

If you dont say how ppl will know ....

Similar situation here. Did you get it for 1 month?

23 hours ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Similar situation here. Did you get it for 1 month?

i think 10-15 days  yesterday it said for the first time till november 4th 2 weeks now it didnt even mention a date 

10 days or so ago i log in and see a suspended ..i was like ok that must be a mistake haha i try again then it said banned haha even worse lol .

all previous days it didnt say any date etc till yesterday ...

i made 2 tickets asking the reason ..0 answer ...anyway if i didnt post builds etc i would not even need a forum account ..ok i know sometimes i divert from my advertize reasons and comment on stuff i dont like haha ....well it seems now i cant say anything cause ill get banned so i will not bother anymore comment anything about updates or the game it self ill post my build ads and go my way :) hahha 

ps i wouldnt care for my Aliviax account cause i can post with this one  but here 2 downsides ...1 my Alivia2 account for some reason dont have status posts i mean i cant post anything on my profile like i do with Aliviax and 2 i cant edit Aliviax titles of build posts so i need it hahaa .

anyways seems awesome stuff comming to game :) 😝

Maybe, but remember. Last time we got a "we will update with nice things" announced, the nice things was stability improvment and bug fixes. If this time they can at least solve the hackers problem, it will really be a nice thing :D

We can also hope maybe the nipple resizing thing :)

• 2 weeks later...

its great to see the ignore function taking turns where room owners now kick you because you dont accept their random friend invite, or because you dunt wanna have sex with them. great way to abuse your power in game and get things done your way. 

52 minutes ago, serylice said:

thats true but the new ignore system doesnt increase the overal "game" experience, it just shift the problem from 1 side to the other

It increases overall game experience for most people. 

If there is a small minority who can't deal with the fact that they got kicked from the room – well, learn to deal with it. It easier than deal with a troll ruining the party's atmosphere for dozens of people. If host of the room is an idiot sending colds I most probably would leave their room myself and for sure would not be sad if I got kicked/banned from such a shithole lol. 

Actually I already were in situation when room host sent me the friend invite when I joined her room. You know what I did? I left that room. Because I have zero respect to people sending cold friend invites. 

13 hours ago, serylice said:

i guess you're right, it's just that i handle abuse of power very badly. but thats something i got to deal with from now on it seems.

I doubt there would be many would abuse the kick/ignore function that way, where there had always been lots that abused that the owner did not have the power to remove them. As Xizi said, why would you want to stay in a room where the owner is like that anyway, I feel pretty sure their room won't be that popular.

There are always pluses and minuses with everything added, I think with the kick/ignore function the pluses well outweigh the minuses.

Good job Gizmo with finally adding it.

Edited by Twiggy