3DXChat Community

Team(KICK+ignore) for the owner of the location

Skyclear

Team(KICK+ignore) for the owner of the location  

59 members have voted

1. 1. I support this reguest!

Dear administrators and moderators of 3DXchat!

Dear 3DX chat community!

We are contacting you, because we do not see any other way out of this situation! Too much blatant rudeness and humiliation of human dignity!

INSULTS IN THE GAME – SAY NO!

The fact is that the "ignore" function does not fulfill the purpose for which it was made. Because;

1. Poised on the ignore list of the player, you can still see how others respond to his remarks!

2. we have players who bypass these ignores and easily continue to swear and at the same time not only the one who sent in the ignore, but also his family and friends!

3. many people spend holidays, weddings, birthdays, concerts, events in their locations! We think for many people this is a very important event in this virtual world! Many even have relationships that have reached a real level! And taking advantage of the fact that in the virtual world it is impossible to punish the player, such people poison our life in the game.

Dear administrators and moderators of 3DXchat!

We ask you to make a team(KICK+ignore) for the owner of the location, so that he has the right to throw an undesirable and boorish player out of the location. My home is my fortress! The owner of the location must have such an opportunity and such a right! The function "For friends" or "For a group" does not help here, people are constantly changing in the Game! New ones come, old ones go. Among newcomers, too, full of good adequate people! And such people of course should get to places where they will be welcome! Sending to "ignore" so that an unwanted player doesn't get into the location doesn't work either! Because they make Twinkies and come again! And continue to get those players they hunt and their loved ones! Some of these Twinkies almost a dozen! Even if you sign up such a player, they will just make a different account and return! Already have a similar experience! And you can't remove such a player from your location by sending them to ignore until you reload the location! And how to do this if there are 100+ people in the location, for example? Throwing everyone out for one boor and bully? Why should other adequate players suffer?

At the last concert for example we had 3!!! restart the location twice to remove the boorish player and he still appeared there 4 times with another twink! How long can you stand it? We will not mention the names and nicknames of these players here. There are enough similar players in different diasporas! But the introduction of such a command (kick+ ignore) for the owners of the location - it would solve the problem 100%! If you don't know how to behave correctly, get out! A couple of warnings and if the player continues, the owner of the location throws it out! And such functions are already available in other similar games, where the owner of the location can remove an unwanted person from the location! But we are fans of this game! 3DXChat has become a native for many, although many will find it funny! Yes, this is a SEX game! Yes, we are drawn here! Pixel! But there is a person behind every monitor! A LIVING PERSON! And even here, the player must remain HUMAN!

The 3DXchat community! SUPPORT OUR REQUEST!

Уважаемые администраторы и модераторы 3ДХчата!

Уважаемое сообщество 3ДХ чата!

Обращаемся к Вам, потому что не видим другого выхода из сложившейся ситуации! Слишком стало много откровенного хамства и унижений человеческого достоинства!

Это, конечно, секс-игра! Мы — не ханжи, так же как и другие не видим ничего дурного в том, что вещи называются своими именами, пусть даже матом или какой то пошлостью, НО это НИКАК не должно оскорблять КОНКРЕТНОГО человека! Дело в том, что функция «игнор» не выполняет часто той цели для которой она сделана. Занеся в список игнора такого игрока, во первых, ты все равно видишь то как другие откликаются на его реплики!

Во вторых, у нас есть индивидуумы, которые обходят эти игноры легко и играючи и продолжают доставать при этом не только того кто послал в игнор, но и его близких и друзей! В третьих, многие проводят в своих локах праздники, свадьбы, Дни рождения, концерты! Мы думаем для очень многих это очень важные события в этом виртуальном мире!

У многих даже отношения вышли на реальный уровень! И пользуясь тем что в виртуальном мире невозможно получить ответку, такие люди отравляют им жизнь.

Уважаемые администраторы и модераторы 3ДХчата!

Очень просим Вас сделать КИК для хозяина локи, чтоб он имел право выкинуть нежелательное и хамское существо вон из локи.

Моя дом- моя крепость! Хозяин локи должен иметь такую возможность!

Все как в реале! Ведь лока — это виртуальный наш дом! Наш дом открыт для всех! Мы рады каждому! Но если кто то не умеет себя вести и унижает кого то, то ХОЗЯИН локи должен иметь право удалить этого человека из своего дома! Это абсолютное правило любого цивилизованного общества!

Функция «Для друзей» или «для группы» тут не помогают, в чате постоянно меняются люди! Приходят новые, уходят старые. Среди новичков тоже полно хороших адекватных людей!

И такие люди конечно должны попадать туда где им будут рады!

Отправка в «игнор» чтобы нежелательный игрок не попал в локу тоже НЕ РАБОТАЕТ! Потому что они делают твинков и приходят снова! И продолжают доставать тех игроков на которых они охотятся и на их близких! У некоторых таких твинков чуть ли не десяток!

Даже если такого игрока забанить, он просто сделает другой аккаунт и вернется! Уже есть подобный опыт!

И еще такого игрока нельзя убрать из своей локи, послав в игнор, до тех пор пока не перезапустишь локу! А как это сделать, если в локе 100+ человек например? Выбрасывать всех из за одного хама? Почему должны страдать остальные адекватные игроки?

На крайнем концерте например пришлось 3 !!! раза перезапускать локу чтобы убрать хамского игрока и он все равно в 4 раз явился туда другим твинком! Ну сколько это можно уже терпеть?

Мы не будем здесь называть имена и ники этих игроков, но я думаю подавляющее число уже поняло о ком идет речь! Подобных игроков хватает в разных диаспорах!

А вот введение такого кика для хозяев лок то это бы решило проблему!

Не умеешь вести себя корректно - на выход! Пару предупреждений и если игрок продолжает, то хозяин локи его выкидывает! И такие функции есть уже в других подобных играх, где хозяин локи может удалить нежелательного человека из локи! Но мы фанаты этой игры! Чат стал для многих родным, хоть многим это покажется и смешным!

Да это СЕКС-игра! Да мы тут нарисованные! Пиксельные! Но за каждым монитором сидит ЧЕЛОВЕК! ЖИВОЙ ЧЕЛОВЕК! И даже тут игрок должен оставаться ЧЕЛОВЕКОМ!

Просим сообщество 3ДХ чата поддержать эту нашу просьбу! Поставить подписи под этим посланием всех неравнодушных! Здоровья всем в это нелегкое время! Спасибо!

57 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

I voted no

It gets in the way during the holidays. Spoils the evening. If you just have sex, not paying attention to the chat, then this button is not needed) And we are for communication, and not just for animal sex!

To the OP:

Not sure if you know, this feature has been supported by Gizmo in the past as something 'on the to do list.'  I say this in case you are new to the forum.

It's good to see it brought up again as a reminder. Let's hope such a basic feature is added soon and that the toolset for room moderation includes even more than these two functions.

11 hours ago, AliceM said:

It's high time to make such a button! This will add attractiveness to the game and eliminate conflict situations.

It wont eliminate conflict and its very easy to see that this will actually be a new source of conflict and aggravation. But, the good from it will outweigh the bad and it is a much needed feature.

I agree, its time to take control of this narrative and be the voices for the people who has been asking for this feature for quite sometime now. it won't eliminate all conflict but it would be a great start in getting rid of the troublemakers. but the "DEVS" just needs to listen to the community which plays a huge part in making a game successful.

Although I think they should eliminate alt accounts all together or if one of your accounts (alt or main) gets banned then all of your current and new accounts will be banned as well on that same email account that 3dx is registered to or perhaps they could even go far as a hardware ban to the motherboard where your bios is, that would put a stop for sure.

Either way you got my vote! 👍

Edited by Solo Darling
edit a period

3 hours ago, JenC said:

It wont eliminate conflict and its very easy to see that this will actually be a new source of conflict and aggravation. But, the good from it will outweigh the bad and it is a much needed feature.

I am glad that we understand each other)

This has been brought up hundreds of times before and yes twice Gizmo has said it will be added but has not followed up on it.

People have argued that any room opened to all makes it public and that room owners should not have the right to boot people from public rooms. Well night club owners, public bars, sporting events and very much anywhere in real life where an event is held if someone miss behaves they get thrown out. It doesn't matter it the event is open to the public or not, the event organisers have the right to remove people who cause a disturbance. So why should it be different in the game. I use to see people who just made their game going into events like weddings and such and causing problems, it was their way of having fun, but would upset so many other players in their games. Why is it that Gizmo seems to want to support these kind of players, is it that he thinks that everyone should be able to play however they want, including those whos game is being as big a pain in the ass to everyone else as they can. Maybe he doesn't realise that by doing so it allows one ass hole to stop many others from being able to play how they want. 

A boot from room feature has been asked for so many times that it should be recognised as being a very important feature that needs to be added to the game. I brought it up in early 2015 and I am sure it had been asked for many times before that. It has been brought up so many times that I feel Gizmo has made a decision to not add it and I am sure there are many people would like to know why.

Edited by Twiggy

I am not sure if it is still the case today, but when you ignored someone in your own room, all that was happening is you dont see this person, but this person could still come back in your room as long as one of the 2 didnt restart game.

I think a good solution, more than a kick button, is the ignore function working. If you are hosting, when you ignore someone it also kicks him out of your room, and he cant see your room anymore and it would be done.

1 hour ago, Torax said:

I am not sure if it is still the case today, but when you ignored someone in your own room, all that was happening is you dont see this person, but this person could still come back in your room as long as one of the 2 didnt restart game.

I think a good solution, more than a kick button, is the ignore function working. If you are hosting, when you ignore someone it also kicks him out of your room, and he cant see your room anymore and it would be done.

The way it works now.
If you Ignore someone in your room, you stop seeing each other.
But they can remain in your room for as long as they desire. (Or until you close it.)
If they Leave your room though, they cannot return because they can no longer see your room listed in the Room List.

A simple easy solution would be to program it that if you get ignored in a room by the host. it simply shunts you back to Wardrobe as if the room closed.
That is a function the game already has, kind of.
Just link the 'Move to Wardrobe on Room Close' to the Ignore button.
That would in essence make Ignore, a Kick Button with minimal adjustment to the code. (afaik)

Edited by Derai

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Dear players,

We will introduce a few great options in the next update. Please stay tuned!

how about you un ban my Aliviax account that you banned without giving any reason and without me saying anything bad  with my worst phrase was ''devs dont care so dont bother '' 

You dont ban ppl that open rape rooms you dont ban hackers you dont ban blackmailers and you ban my forum account cause i dont agree with ur actions and ur updates ? 

So now that im not cheerleading you im the bad ? hahaa realy

you never said the reason for my ban lol  last time u banned my account with a ''cool off '' reason hahaha

i realy dont care anymore what you do with ur game etc but i do care for unfair bans .

So is this a new china ? that you cant say ur opnion anymore ? if yes tell us so we know and we dont bother say we dont like this or that lol

Not that a forum account is so important to me but yes i do advertize the rooms i build etc so i needed lol :) im lazy create  new account also :) 

why i say it here ?cause days now no answer from ur support ^^

Also i agree with the OP we need those features

ps here my last posts before banned  ...Do you see any reason for getting banned in those posts ???

mind also devs never gave a reason ^^

Take a look in the posts lol Do they deserve ban? lol 

im sorry for the short hijack but they do not respond in support tickets or on discord so my chance was here to quote gizmo .

its totaly unfair ban  and nothig i say here do not go against tos or any tos

post3.png

post2.png

post1.png

Edited by Alivia2