Messy Face

ChiK73

Interesting, or gross?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should I post more of this?

• Yes, its hot.
    • No, it's gross.
    • no one cares.

I'm just posting some of my pics I have, this is where forums said to post them. I just finally figured out how to put pictures up, this was my first attempt. I put a poll in, to see if anybody wanted to see more. I'm assuming your vote is No. I don't think you're being mean, and I'm just explaining why I put them here. No problem to me, thanks for your input. :)

I'm just posting some of my pics I have, this is where forums said to post them. I just finally figured out how to put pictures up, this was my first attempt. I put a poll in, to see if anybody wanted to see more. I'm assuming your vote is No. I don't think you're being mean, and I'm just explaining why I put them here. No problem to me, thanks for your input. :)

my vote - yes ! looking forward to see your photo ;) but we have some topic about it (i always lazy to find it) . 

Post it ! we wait ^^

Thanx Loonie, for your support. These were some png screenshots I took of myself, with messy face. I was a bit apprehensive to post them, anyways, and the sudden criticism made me even more self conscious, so I just pulled them down. I asked Gizmo to pull the post, but he hasn't read it yet. IDK where else I'm supposed to put pics like that, so I'm not even going to bother posting anymore.

Here or u can create a tumblr page and share with us ;)

i no have seen your photo but if ill see I'm not going to criticize it cuz we all ppl and have different look , wishes and more <3 (but we have some rules here sure)

Anyway only you can choose your way ;)

Edited by Loonie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...