3DXChat Community

THERE IS A HACKER ON 3DX SERVERS

On 11/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, Leeloo said:

So why are they selling a mirror version of the game that allow peoples to use others players avatar (they call it "special role" when they sell a subscription) if they are that kind ?

i think ur mistaken special role they mean on their discord ...how i know ? well ....many patreon creators give the special role benefit   dont get me wrong its nothing special i mean so what if my  role in a discord channel is  i dont know most pretty for example lol who cares haha ..it doesnt give me anything of value its just a role ....

to give u a example of benefits of real benefits 1 would be  lets say you do animations  tier 1 gets 720 p quality tier 2 gets 4k quality thats a benefit to make u sub on the highest  tier for better quality also ... many creators on patren incuding me we give the bonus angles animation meaning that we create a animation we use 3-4 different cameras the way we imagine it  then render it upload it etc  now many times some animations may allow for way more cameras that makes it spicy so u do another render on that point of view that viewrs havent seen  as a bonus   

...those are benefits  special role in a discord lol isnt a benefit its a filler ..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear players, Thanks for the report. We are already working on the game fix. Cheaters will be banned. Best wishes, Gizmo

Sure, there is no absolute safety. Nevertheless, you could make it difficult enough to at least disable script-kiddos with obviously too much spare time and boredom, to hack into something. I don

at this rate the game will be destroyed if they dont hire a proper security team if they dont anything about soon by mid next year or even earlier this game will be full of hackers 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

i call changing my in game name from white to whatever color i like cool and i would be happy if we had this :)  i only know of that mod nothing else 

So ....why change name color is a hack and rochi dll wasnt ?

So why change name color is a hack and tv mod wasnt ? 

so why change name color is a hack and bots arent ?  

Ps to be clear again i only know about the ingame name color change 

Okay, so:

1. You pointed one of the most useless features of their hack to argument that you're right but you ignored that this hack contains a lot more features including gamebreaking breach in security of avatars who can be forced to do certain things at rooms like Leeloo mentioned? We had many proofs in pictures here and creators of hack have been even cheeky enough to record videos of those actions by themselves.

2. Change name colors is hack. Rochi's mod was also hack.

3. Change name colors is hack. TV mod was also hack.

4. Change name colors is hack. Specific example of bot like Chloe's bot you mentioned was not a hack. Because of really simple reason - it didn't manipulate any of game files, assets, scripts or source code. All that bot was doing has been limited to sending welcoming messages and that's reachable without accessing game files at all. You can set similar bot really easly. The "hacked" part there was limited to just detecting when player [put name here] joins room to send that message at right time instead of it being random or set up for every 10 minutes.

Point and main difference here is that Rochi's mod and TV has been totally harmless for 3DX. Despite both being hacks of original game files what itself is against Terms of Service in 3DX, I guess they've been tolerated silently by devs. Not supported but not openly disallowed either and everyone used them. Meanwhile recently mentioned "mod" is nothing else than fully functional cheat capable to make things really messy in-game.

10 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

Okay, so:

1. You pointed one of the most useless features of their hack to argument that you're right but you ignored that this hack contains a lot more features including gamebreaking breach in security of avatars who can be forced to do certain things at rooms like Leeloo mentioned? We had many proofs in pictures here and creators of hack have been even cheeky enough to record videos of those actions by themselves.

i didnt ignored anything ... its just u dont read or maybe dont wanna read  ^^ i said clearly 2 times and now 3d time THAT IM ONLY AWARE ABOUT CHANGE NAME COLOR  mod <<<<<<<< can u read it ? haha its the 3d time i say it .

Also i have no clue of other hacks u say or mods  and i dont realy care un less there is another mod that might contain something pink :)  <<<<joking 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:04 PM, Aliviax said:

i think ur mistaken special role they mean on their discord ...

Don't call me silly :) . If i tell you the "special role" they are talking about is the possibility to use others peoples avatar, it mean i searched for informations and found them. Though, i will not give who is "witness x" so the person don't have a pack of hackers playing with his/her avatar in a way he/she could be banned from the game.

On 11/15/2020 at 4:18 AM, Leathium said:

I mean what covid19 got to do with a hack creator in 3DXChat? you don't make any sense, even going into details about how the real world is handling covid19 with lockdowns blah blah blah etc.

What is that got to do with any of some group of people selling a hack in 3dx? I mean seriously do you read yourself? That is SUPER weird point of view, I don't need you to praise me or be my friend anyways, keep your claws in your tiny paws.

1st There are no hacks cause: No protection means no hack. It is simply using server functionality. Go to school and understand!

2nd “Weird”! Bit arrogant to judge others this way, right? You really are not better than that? Because you obviously cannot think in patterns and calling everything you do not understand “shit” and “weird”? Just because you are not able to find sense it does not mean there is none.

3rd You don't tell me when to be quiet!

4th Thank you for disqualify yourself again!

5th Now you go and take your own med and shush and show us all you are the cool big girl from the bot of us, right?

7th YMMD 🤣

8th right, there was no 6th.

7 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Go to school and understand!

Wow, why so mean 🙄

You're wrong on part with "no hacks cause no protection" because 3DX has source code and server side protection. Despite fact it is poor and nowhere close to AAA budget games, it is still present. Nothing is unbreakable anyway. Unauthorized modification or injection of additional, malicious code into game or any kind of software libraries, forcing it to overrule secuirty checks and taking full administration level control IS a hack, so maybe you should go to school and understand instead. Forcing game server to accept unauthorized requests passing security checks and giving you total control over any interaction requests send and received via server to all connected clients is evenly a hack too. This goes way beyond definition of "mods". Call things real as they are: cheeky hacks created to make more mess like we haven't got enough already in this crazy year.

13 hours ago, Feuermond said:

1st There are no hacks cause: No protection means no hack. It is simply using server functionality. Go to school and understand!

2nd “Weird”! Bit arrogant to judge others this way, right? You really are not better than that? Because you obviously cannot think in patterns and calling everything you do not understand “shit” and “weird”? Just because you are not able to find sense it does not mean there is none.

3rd You don't tell me when to be quiet!

4th Thank you for disqualify yourself again!

5th Now you go and take your own med and shush and show us all you are the cool big girl from the bot of us, right?

7th YMMD 🤣

8th right, there was no 6th.

tl;dr

Not sure why you are all mad trying to prove a pointless point.

9 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

Wow, why so mean 🙄

You're wrong on part with "no hacks cause no protection" because 3DX has source code and server side protection. Despite fact it is poor and nowhere close to AAA budget games, it is still present. Nothing is unbreakable anyway. Unauthorized modification or injection of additional, malicious code into game or any kind of software libraries, forcing it to overrule secuirty checks and taking full administration level control IS a hack, so maybe you should go to school and understand instead. Forcing game server to accept unauthorized requests passing security checks and giving you total control over any interaction requests send and received via server to all connected clients is evenly a hack too. This goes way beyond definition of "mods". Call things real as they are: cheeky hacks created to make more mess like we haven't got enough already in this crazy year.

In fact sending commands to the server is not a code injection. The server accepts commands I send with my client for my Ava A. When anybody sends the same command for Ava A, my Ava does this. There is not any code injection. The server just fails to prove authority because there is no authority check. It is no hack when you use another client. That would be like it was a hack if you visit Microsoft sites with Chrome instead of Edge.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:52 AM, Feuermond said:

Not sure why you are mad to prove I am pointless.

Ty 4 MMD again. 🤣

If that "Makes Your Day" or MYD, then you are welcome, still weird to have a good mood on something pointless like that, since I didn't really say anything worth making someone day, however.

Edited by Leathium
  • Gizmo locked this topic