3DXChat Community

THERE IS A HACKER ON 3DX SERVERS

On 10/26/2020 at 3:49 PM, Leeloo said:

In my case, it's a bit different. The person who hacked my avatar use it to prostitute me and make peoples think i'm a whore. He seem to have access to my avatar only as he seem to be unable to modify my profile (the real profile i mean) Because he edited the profile of the account he use and it seem the "other me" he is using is no longer married (i still am), he seem to have different pics in the galery than the ones i have, and he set the sexual preferences to men and women instead of just women. He log in game around 0:00 french time enter sex rooms with the hacked avatar called like mine, Rukyaa, he ask gifts to have sex with men and transexuals letting them think that he is me.

I could give a lot of his alts names, but i doubt he uses one of them to do that. (by exemple, his first was ZoneTan, then there was Aleyda, SvetlanaLupescu, clerc, and so many more.)

Fortunately for me, the only way it affect my game, if i exept the degrading act he do with the "other me", is that every time i have to lose at least one hour to explain a man victim of him (because he don't care either colateral victims) that it wasn't me, they get upset against me but not against him, telling me that "it was me but i don't assume".

2 avatars with same name possible sounds like a typical database design failure. I observed this something already in the past. I had 2 friends, let’s call them Bob and Alice. Bob and Alice have been married. One day Bob left 3DX and deleted his avatar. Alice was still married to Bob what when you clicked on Bob a deleted profile was reported. All is okay until here.

Someday, I don’t know why, I clicked on Bob again out of Alice’s profile and was surprised to see a profile again. It was not in German like the old Bob profile but there was profile. And now the failure sets in: The new Bob-profile was not married to Alice, only Alice was married to the new Bob. Obviously some else, not the original Bob, has uses the Bob again. And why not? With deleting the old Bob the name was available again.

That leads me to only one conclusion: Relations between data sets are not proper designed and programmed in 3DX. It is a failure by design like sending commands for foreign avatars is a design failure of missing authority checks.

So, if the Bob-Alice thing can happen I do not really wonder 2 avatars with the same name on 2 different accounts are possible.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear players, Thanks for the report. We are already working on the game fix. Cheaters will be banned. Best wishes, Gizmo

Sure, there is no absolute safety. Nevertheless, you could make it difficult enough to at least disable script-kiddos with obviously too much spare time and boredom, to hack into something. I don

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Feuermond said:

So, if the Bob-Alice thing can happen

"Bob - Alice" happened due to deleted Bob profile. It's not any database error, it's a feature. I'm not sure how it is now after so many changes but if you deleted avatar and restored it at exactly same account it used to bring back even friendlists.

2 hours ago, Feuermond said:

I do not really wonder 2 avatars with the same name on 2 different accounts are possible.

That is not possible and never was. In Leeloo case.... well..... Leeloo & LeeIoo - see any difference? I guess not. But one name has small " L " and other one big " i ".

1 minute ago, StellaXOXO said:

"Bob - Alice" happened due to deleted Bob profile. It's not any database error, it's a feature. I'm not sure how it is now after so many changes but if you deleted avatar and restored it at exactly same account it used to bring back even friendlists.

That is not possible and never was. In Leeloo case.... well..... Leeloo & LeeIoo - see any difference? I guess not. But one name has small " L " and other one big " i ".

Please... The new Bob was a new account, not the restored old one. And even if so: Why was the marriage to Alice not restored when Alice was married to Bob? There is a data inconsistency, if you like or not. And where there is one there are most likely more.

And again please: It's not the lower case L and uppercase i trick, Leeloo cleary said her name in 3DXChat is Rukyaa, no i or L in it.

2 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

A little rectification, in game i'm not called Leeloo but Rukyaa, meant this is not a problem due to a big "i" looking like a small "L". There is two Rukyaa in game, me and the fake one

Edited by Leeloo
3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

A little rectification, in game i'm not called Leeloo but Rukyaa, meant this is not a problem due to a big "i" looking like a small "L". There is two Rukyaa in game, me and the fake one

Okay, well, it was only example 😉

Take "Rukyaa" and "Rukyaa" then. Seeing difference? Here at forum perhaps slightly noticable but in-game not at all. Except that one has " u " and the other one " n ".

Avatar creator can be cheated in many ways.

5 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Why was the marriage to Alice not restored when Alice was married to Bob?

You answered yourself. Because it was avatar created on the new account but with the old name used. From new account perspective there was no marriage. From Alice perspective who never deleted her own avatar neither cancelled marriage, link to Bob's profile worked because someone took over Bob's name.

The only failure in here is that marriage system should automatically delete every database record related to marriage for both sides once one of partners deletes avatar.

Edited by StellaXOXO
7 hours ago, Lexilore said:

small issue making it big.remember we are living in digital era where nothing is safe especially on internet

Sure, there is no absolute safety. Nevertheless, you could make it difficult enough to at least disable script-kiddos with obviously too much spare time and boredom, to hack into something.

I don't get it anyway. If someone is skilled enough to do such a script, why does she/he use this skill in such an destructive way? Besides doubtful fame for your nick and the strange excitement about spoiling the experiance for others - what do you have to gain? Even if you sell this script, do you really earn a lot? I mean, who besides Lamers and Trolls would really agree to pay for it?

I wonder, if it would not be more satisfying if you'd use your skills in a more positve, enchanting way. Probably it's me, but I am indeed unable to get the sense of gaining satisfaction out of spoiling other's moods. As far as I am concerned I feel much better, if I was able to elevate others moods rather than putting them down.

Maybe it is a lack of imagination. I suppose, it is much easier, to be simply destructive. It obviously needs more efforts and skills to build a house than to put it down to rubble. To get someone annoyed seems to be much easier than doing the opposite too. However, from my own experiances I would advocate for being elevating. On the long run it is so much more satisfying.

11 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Sure, there is no absolute safety. Nevertheless, you could make it difficult enough to at least disable script-kiddos with obviously too much spare time and boredom, to hack into something.

I don't get it anyway. If someone is skilled enough to do such a script, why does she/he use this skill in such an destructive way? Besides doubtful fame for your nick and the strange excitement about spoiling the experiance for others - what do you have to gain? Even if you sell this script, do you really earn a lot? I mean, who besides Lamers and Trolls would really agree to pay for it?

I wonder, if it would not be more satisfying if you'd use your skills in a more positve, enchanting way. Probably it's me, but I am indeed unable to get the sense of gaining satisfaction out of spoiling other's moods. As far as I am concerned I feel much better, if I was able to elevate others moods rather than putting them down.

Maybe it is a lack of imagination. I suppose, it is much easier, to be simply destructive. It obviously needs more efforts and skills to build a house than to put it down to rubble. To get someone annoyed seems to be much easier than doing the opposite too. However, from my own experiances I would advocate for being elevating. On the long run it is so much more satisfying.

Well said agree with you

6 hours ago, Pandorra said:

I don't know for others, but for the one hacking me, it started because of one word: Jealousy

When he started (around 5 years ago) he was jealous because he wanted my wife (in game) to divorce me. So he started to photoshop some fakes screens of "me" having sex with men. Then after a time, it seem what he wanted was no more my wife but me. So he continued to send fakes of "me" to my wife for her to divorce, making me free (in his mind) to marry him.

So he didn't miss the opportunity, when the hackers sold their program, to buy it so he can make fake screens (and even worse) with my avatar because he no longer need to photoshop the name or the chat as with his fake me he is called Rukyaa too

Why was the marriage to Alice not restored when Alice was married to Bob?

You answered yourself. Because it was avatar created on the new account but with the old name used. From new account perspective there was no marriage. From Alice perspective who never deleted her own avatar neither cancelled marriage, link to Bob's profile worked because someone took over Bob's name.

Really? Really that? The former 1<->1 bidirectional relation between datasets became 1->1 one way and that's okay? Relations change in a way that never was meant to happen and that's okay?

The only failure in here is that marriage system should automatically delete every database record related to marriage for both sides once one of partners deletes avatar.

See? You rate it a failure by yourself. And where the database designer makes one mistake there will be others. As we know since XGold buying for other users Avatars have an ID and relations built on IDs. So why are relations like marriage suddenly built by avatar names? That's a major error in database design.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:18 PM, Coeurdange said:

you tell us that they will be banned or that he senses it ok 

so how come the main hacker of the game is still present 

and the one I remind you who sells it the Hack and uses it but it is still there

sir WARNING and OFFGANG who more in the space of less than a month he spent 400 gifts see you soon more than 7000 and we are still going to tell us he got them normally

while they are openly promoting and selling their hack

but open your eyes to believe you like it

WARNING = HACKER

OFFGANG = HACKER

or you are on another planet

You do realize with that post of yours, you are literally advertising their "hacks" and making people join their server to support them? I have seen few known faces, shamelessly join the server and request roles, me my self joined it with an alt discord to keep my self safe from this fishy crap.

You are helping the problem become bigger instead of fixing it.

20 hours ago, Leathium said:

You do realize with that post of yours, you are literally advertising their "hacks" and making people join their server to support them? I have seen few known faces, shamelessly join the server and request roles, me my self joined it with an alt discord to keep my self safe from this fishy crap.

You are helping the problem become bigger instead of fixing it.

I disagree on this. At the first glance you are correct. But in the end your strategy only causes the knowledge to be spread at lower speed. It will be spread anyway though. This is useful to win time like it is done with lockdowns to give us time for finding a vaccine against the Corona virus with keeping our health care system functional.

I disagree anyway because SexGameDevil had time since year to defend these kinds of “hacks” and did nothing, there simply was no working on the “vaccine”. As Torax mentioned these are not hacks but simply commands to the server which does not have any authority check before processing these commands. This means: You do not really need hacks to do this. Nobody is hacking, they just use other clients. This is known since a very popular third party DLL nearly everybody has used.

Disclosure is the only way to increase the pressure on SGD to make them finally work and fix the issue before the company loses its game, to make them work on the “vaccine”. Otherwise users will have to deal with function trolls like these for another 100 years or finally the game will be broken. Doing these kinds of “hacks” is no rocket science. And the defending strategy it is lots easier than the “hacks”. So what are we waiting for?

And second: If they say hackers are banned and then you find them still running around, it’s a valid question to ask and put evidence on the question. Otherwise we would still accept again announcements of SGD are just announcements but no consequences follow.

Conclusion: Disclosure will make the problem worse in short time but will force a real fix too in shorter time. In consequence this means win-win, for SGD as well as for the users.

Edited by Feuermond
4 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

I disagree on this. At the first glance you are correct. But in the end your strategy only causes the knowledge to be spread at lower speed. It will be spread anyway though. This is useful to win time like it is done with lockdowns to give us time for finding a vaccine against the Corona virus with keeping our health care system functional.

I disagree anyway because SexGameDevil had time since year to defend these kinds of “hacks” and did nothing, there simply was no working on the “vaccine”. As Torax mentioned these are not hacks but simply commands to the server who does not have any authority check before processing these commands. This means: You do not really need hacks to do this. Nobody is hacking, they just use other clients. This is known since a very popular third party DLL nearly everybody has used.

Disclosure is the only way to increase the pressure on SGD to make them finally work and fix the issue before the company loses its game, to make them work on the “vaccine”. Otherwise users will have to deal with function trolls like these for another 100 years or finally the game will be broken. Doing these kinds of “hacks” is no rocket science. And the defending strategy it is lots easier than the “hacks”. So what are we waiting for?

And second: If they say hackers are banned and then you find them still running around, it’s a valid question to ask and put evidence on the question. Otherwise we would still accept again, announcements of SGD are just announcements but no consequences follow.

Conclusion: Disclosure will make the problem worse in short time but will force a real fix too in shorter time. In consequence this means win-win, for SGD as well as for the users.

Could easily send a message to support or the devs in discord? instead of posting their patreon and discord server in the forums? Not sure why you made a big deal of that post I did, I didn't even link the photos, so I'm not advertising anything, sheesh.

And lol what is the deal with Vaccine for covid19 and this topic now?.. You are kinda random now..

Edited by Leathium
59 minutes ago, Leathium said:

Could easily send a message to support or the devs in discord? instead of posting their patreon and discord server in the forums? Not sure why you made a big deal of that post I did, I didn't even link the photos, so I'm not advertising anything, sheesh.

And lol what is the deal with Vaccine for covid19 and this topic now?.. You are kinda random now..

You simply did not get my point why disclosure is better now than PM. PM does not cause any pressure to speed up the implementation of proper defending mechanism and will encourage people like OffGang and others to go on.

Lockdown and closure of information has the same effect, it's the same pattern of process: It slows down spreading. Spreading of a virus in the one case, spreading of information in the other case. Same pattern: Slow down the spreading of something. But closure of information was done for years and led us to nothing but the attacks on our game fun now. So I clearly prefer disclosure now.

You do not need to accept my point of view but you can try to understand it. It is common security issue detecting and fixing process: Inform the producer, give him time to fix the issue but if the producer does nothing start disclosure to increase pressure for a fix. SGD had time for years.

shrugs

If i trust what someone told me (lets call this person witness X), when someone get an abo in their site, they sent the person a "mirror game" after asking them which avatar they want play. Then if the named avatar landed once (even by mistake) in one of the rooms of the off gang group leader, they can use the avatar (probably what happened to me). 

Then, still if i trust witness X, every time there is an update, the list of the avatars who entered these said rooms is reset and they can no longer use the avatars untill the person enter one of the rooms again. (a bit like rochi needed to redo the dll each time there was an update)

Maybe that's why the asshole who prostitued my avatar approached me yesterday with his alt MickaL lol.

The "cure" to this hack would be to make 3DX with dll incompatible with 3DX without dll

Edited by Leeloo
6 hours ago, Feuermond said:

You simply did not get my point why disclosure is better now than PM. PM does not cause any pressure to speed up the implementation of proper defending mechanism and will encourage people like OffGang and others to go on.

Lockdown and closure of information has the same effect, it's the same pattern of process: It slows down spreading. Spreading of a virus in the one case, spreading of information in the other case. Same pattern: Slow down the spreading of something. But closure of information was done for years and led us to nothing but the attacks on our game fun now. So I clearly prefer disclosure now.

You do not need to accept my point of view but you can try to understand it. It is common security issue detecting and fixing process: Inform the producer, give him time to fix the issue but if the producer does nothing start disclosure to increase pressure for a fix. SGD had time for years.

shrugs

Well your point is WEIRD and irrelevant as hell, you can't blame me for that.

23 hours ago, Leathium said:

Well your point is WEIRD and irrelevant as hell, you can't blame me for that.

The only one weird around I see is you because you claim to call me weird without any arguments or replying to mine. It’s a typical behavior of self-proofing arguments and the end of any discussion.
Congrats, Lea

I mean what covid19 got to do with a hack creator in 3DXChat? you don't make any sense, even going into details about how the real world is handling covid19 with lockdowns blah blah blah etc.

What is that got to do with any of some group of people selling a hack in 3dx? I mean seriously do you read yourself? That is SUPER weird point of view, I don't need you to praise me or be my friend anyways, keep your claws in your tiny paws.

to shed some lights OFFGANG arent hackers lol they create mods :) some are Quality of life ...lets not forget 2-3 years ago we had rochi dll  it was a mod and a cool one giving players quality of stuff in the game that we didnt had  ..then devs implement some of them ...

Lets not forget that at some point chloe the dj had a bot in game what it did ? welcomed ppl  and also gave an advantage to her on crushes we experiencing at that time ..was it bad ? Ofc not it was a quality of life mod if i may say so ...did it gave an advantage sure a lil helped her with not crushing  ...

Now some offgang memebers do other mods like changing players names instead the default ingame name color i find it cool ...

PS im aware only for that cant speak of anything else 

From what im aware off Offgang are a group of ppl that do programing and coding and mods for some games 

So why are they selling a mirror version of the game that allow peoples to use others players avatar (they call it "special role" when they sell a subscription) if they are that kind ?

Edited by Leeloo
On 11/15/2020 at 3:19 PM, Aliviax said:

to shed some lights OFFGANG arent hackers lol they create mods

Since 3DXChat Terms of Service explicitely disallow any modification of game code call things by the name: It is hacking and they are hackers.

2-3 years ago we had rochi dll

1 year ago and it was also a hack. Only in that case it was not created with desire to make a mess but to actually improve QoL in 3DX. Probably that's the only reason it was tolerated up until 64-bit release.

Lets not forget that at some point chloe the dj had a bot in game 

Right but the only purpose of that bot was to automate responds to chat. It really never even require any changes in 3DX files so hardly can be called a mod or hack. Other than spamming messages it was basically useless and the trick of "not crashing" was elsewhere and irrelevant to the spammy bot.

Either way, if ToS explicitely disallow any modifications of the source code then it is hacking, end of topic... and Ali, if you're really calling gamebreaking hacks a "Quality of Life" modifications then just... no comment.

26 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

Since 3DXChat Terms of Service explicitely disallow any modification of game code call things by the name: It is hacking and they are hackers.

1 year ago and it was also a hack. Only in that case it was not created with desire to make a mess but to actually improve QoL in 3DX. Probably that's the only reason it was tolerated up until 64-bit release.

Right but the only purpose of that bot was to automate responds to chat. It really never even require any changes in 3DX files so hardly can be called a mod or hack. Other than spamming messages it was basically useless and the trick of "not crashing" was elsewhere and irrelevant to the spammy bot.

Either way, if ToS explicitely disallow any modifications of the source code then it is hacking, end of topic... and Ali, if you're really calling gamebreaking hacks a "Quality of Life" modifications then just... no comment.

i call changing my in game name from white to whatever color i like cool and i would be happy if we had this :)  i only know of that mod nothing else 

So ....why change name color is a hack and rochi dll wasnt ?

So why change name color is a hack and tv mod wasnt ? 

so why change name color is a hack and bots arent ?  

Ps to be clear again i only know about the ingame name color change 

The problem is not the change color of the name option, but the "special role" option that allow anyone to play with any avatar they want. And it's even more a problem when the requested "special role" is the avatar of a lesbian and the one using it prostitute this avatar and have sex with men.

Edited by Leeloo
  • Gizmo locked this topic