3DXChat Community

THERE IS A HACKER ON 3DX SERVERS

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear players, Thanks for the report. We are already working on the game fix. Cheaters will be banned. Best wishes, Gizmo

Sure, there is no absolute safety. Nevertheless, you could make it difficult enough to at least disable script-kiddos with obviously too much spare time and boredom, to hack into something. I don

Posted Images

I am 6 months into my time among all of you.  I have now hit my stride building relationships and starting to really enjoy my time with many really fun folks.  

However, since I joined,  the problems with the game have only shot up.  Server outages, instability, every day disconnects.  And now hackers messing with rooms and users?

If it were not for the people referenced in my first paragraph,  I would have been long gone.  I see many forum members that have been here for years.  Has game stability and hackers always been an issue?

Color me frustrated.

During my 3 year “tour” it was predominately stable.

Before the move to 64bit there were hacks around but some good “mods” too. Never saw or heard of significant downtime or persistent performance issues until that time they did sometime with plexstorm (real time video streaming).

I seem to recall when plexstorm users were on there would be a surge in folks logged in and servers falling over, people queueing to log in and so on. I *think* the server move to x64 solved that along with the hacks and mods.  

it’s only since the DDoS stuff it’s really deteriorated. It’s all hazy and I may have forgotten some events. No doubt someone will be right along to fill in the blanks if you want a warts n all history. 

A shame for quite a popular platform and along with the intimacy, a great way to meet folks from all over the world, more in demand now thanks to CV19 restrictions on RL social activities. 

I left for other reasons unrelated to the game. What’s been going on would been a valid reason given that it feels like it’s been abandoned. A shame when the last 9 months it’s been more in demand than ever? 

I hope they get this sorted in all respects. For them as much as for you guys n gals subscribing. 

I have my doubts as to what is really going on.

Are there Hackers harassing us and the game? Most likely.

What they are doing exactly remains to be seen. I've been through the OP images and that's where I have issues. First off In the image where everyone appears to have been ported to the entry point, far to many people look like they are dancing and moving about. When entering a room you are not dancing at all and if everyone had actually been ported, then they would all be static and just standing around. It requires selecting the dance number before you are dancing and such. Second, I can see in the image that there is at least one person still on the beach, perhaps a second partial person sitting on one of the couches on the beach not far from the person still standing on the beach.

Some more issues I have with those images is the fact that those are NOT screen caps. What we're looking at are the Screen shots that are used for in game "Photography" with the in game Camera. When using you can turn off ALL the menus and all the names vanish as someone else has already mentioned.

In the image where "everyone is naked" that's false as well. Everyone is NOT completely naked. Again it looks suspect to me because if you look around at the women, a lot of them still have stockings on as well as other similar garb. Not to mention the two dudes in the foreground. If what is being suggested is actually happening, shouldn't everyone not have ANYTHING on?

Another thing I noticed is that in some of the images the people look elongated. Shouldn't the Avatars not look elongated and be proportionate? 

Just my simple observations and two cents after looking a lot closer and using the zoom on my computer's image viewer.

Edited by EmmaWilde
13 minutes ago, EmmaWilde said:

I have my doubts as to what is really going on.

Are there Hackers harassing us and the game? Most likely.

What they are doing exactly remains to be seen. I've been through the OP images and that's where I have issues. First off In the image where everyone appears to have been ported to the entry point, far to many people look like they are dancing and moving about. When entering a room you are not dancing at all and if everyone had actually been ported, then they would all be static and just standing around. It requires selecting the dance number before you are dancing and such. Second, I can see in the image that there is at least one person still on the beach, perhaps a second partial person sitting on one of the couches on the beach not far from the person still standing on the beach.

Some more issues I have with those images is the fact that those are NOT screen caps. What we're looking at are the Screen shots that are used for in game "Photography" with the in game Camera. When using you can turn off ALL the menus and all the names vanish as someone else has already mentioned.

In the image where "everyone is naked" that's false as well. Everyone is NOT completely naked. Again it looks suspect to me because if you look around at the women, a lot of them still have stockings on as well as other similar garb. Not to mention the two dudes in the foreground. If what is being suggested is actually happening, shouldn't everyone not have ANYTHING on?

Another thing I noticed is that in some of the images the people look elongated. Shouldn't the Avatars not look elongated and be proportionate? 

Just my simple observations and two cents after looking a lot closer and using the zoom on my computer's image viewer.

Those images are screen caps. I was there too. The avatars are elongated and this is something happening each time you try to grab a beer in a pose.

One of the thing that happened is everyone was flying through the room elongated cos we all grabed beers. After this all avis are back dancing and you see everyone with beer except yourself.

There was just about 80 people in that room when it happened.

52 minutes ago, Torax said:

Those images are screen caps. I was there too. The avatars are elongated and this is something happening each time you try to grab a beer in a pose.

One of the thing that happened is everyone was flying through the room elongated cos we all grabed beers. After this all avis are back dancing and you see everyone with beer except yourself.

There was just about 80 people in that room when it happened.

I was making a point bigger than what you took from what I said.

I didn't want to have to be this blunt.

Maybe what we are seeing are nothing more than smoke and mirrors from the Hackers because what they're really after is NOT to troll the game like we're seeing. Maybe the Trolling is to distract the rest of us from what the Devs are really protecting. Keep a close watch on your personal information people!

Those are more cheats than hacks. And it is like this since 5 years. People found way to send commands to game server and so on. They actually never broke any security, cos there was no security on game server. Payment infos are not hold by 3dx but by BMT Micro, and the website/forum info are not on game server neither.

In the past, there was also Pandora, but this was only gathering together public profile information. IP stories come from information you get when you stream somewhere.

As far as I know (but i dont know everything :P) there was never any information leak so far.

Edited by Torax
2 hours ago, Torax said:

Those are more cheats than hacks. And it is like this since 5 years. People found way to send commands to game server and so on. They actually never broke any security, cos there was no security on game server. Payment infos are not hold by 3dx but by BMT Micro, and the website/forum info are not on game server neither.

In the past, there was also Pandora, but this was only gathering together public profile information. IP stories come from information you get when you stream somewhere.

As far as I know (but i dont know everything :P) there was never any information leak so far.

I agree with you. We do not store and do not have access to customers payment information.
We do not recommend to use third party cheats, because your personal data may be at risk, if you run cheat EXE on your PC.

3 hours ago, Torax said:

In my case, it's a bit different. The person who hacked my avatar use it to prostitute me and make peoples think i'm a whore. He seem to have access to my avatar only as he seem to be unable to modify my profile (the real profile i mean) Because he edited the profile of the account he use and it seem the "other me" he is using is no longer married (i still am), he seem to have different pics in the galery than the ones i have, and he set the sexual preferences to men and women instead of just women. He log in game around 0:00 french time enter sex rooms with the hacked avatar called like mine, Rukyaa, he ask gifts to have sex with men and transexuals letting them think that he is me.

I could give a lot of his alts names, but i doubt he uses one of them to do that. (by exemple, his first was ZoneTan, then there was Aleyda, SvetlanaLupescu, clerc, and so many more.)

Fortunately for me, the only way it affect my game, if i exept the degrading act he do with the "other me", is that every time i have to lose at least one hour to explain a man victim of him (because he don't care either colateral victims) that it wasn't me, they get upset against me but not against him, telling me that "it was me but i don't assume".

Edited by Leeloo

Well he use my avatar, when he log his avatar is also called Rukyaa, so he is hacking me, meant he is a hacker. 

To me a hacker is a hacker, no matter if he lack creativity or originality.

Not to mention that he probably asked a hacker to explain him how to do, so the one that helped him is as guilty as him

That's the problem with hackers, they share/sell their hacks but they don't care the way the ones they share with will use it. 

Edited by Leeloo

I think urgently the game engine must be changed!  because even children Knowledgeable about Unity

should not continue with Unity !  Unity is guilty of this situation!  Unity for developers use mistake!

3dxChat good game; but Unity Engine very insecure.....a waste of all this effort  !!!

I know changing a game engine is a very difficult job but I think this should be done!

Edited by PAGOS
2 hours ago, PAGOS said:

I think urgently the game engine must be changed!  because even children Knowledgeable about Unity

should not continue with Unity !  Unity is guilty of this situation!  Unity for developers use mistake!

Unity is not guilty of anything... it's good, easy to use engine perfect for indie developers but powering also some of top AAA titles without any in-depth possibilities of hacking like here.

At best you can only blame poor coding of 3DXChat and poor security of game libraries.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, Torax said:

On 10/26/2020 at 3:05 PM, Gizmo said:

I agree with you. We do not store and do not have access to customers payment information.
We do not recommend to use third party cheats, because your personal data may be at risk, if you run cheat EXE on your PC.

Well, that should not prevent you from implementing security layers against cheating as well as keeping us informed about the status of all updates that have been mentioned by Lisa or @Gizmo and to bring them to be released beginning in 2020.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:33 AM, Gizmo said:

Dear players,

Thanks for the report. We are already working on the game fix. Cheaters will be banned.

Best wishes,
Gizmo

you tell us that they will be banned or that he senses it ok 

so how come the main hacker of the game is still present 

and the one I remind you who sells it the Hack and uses it but it is still there

sir WARNING and OFFGANG who more in the space of less than a month he spent 400 gifts see you soon more than 7000 and we are still going to tell us he got them normally

while they are openly promoting and selling their hack

but open your eyes to believe you like it

WARNING = HACKER

OFFGANG = HACKER

or you are on another planet

preuve 1.png

2020-10-31 21-12-29_1015640.png

preuve 2.png

I agree with CoeurDange because of WARNING I was banned because he had hacked my room and I gave all the evidence to Lisa the OFF GANG is a group of Hacker who establishes his law on the game !!!!!!! 

Edited by jualypizza@gmail.com
  • Gizmo locked this topic