3DXChat Community

The Pleasure Nest

LeoLebeau

7eJQkEX.png

So i just wanna say ty, to that Troll - Alt who made the room and steal our name, If u ppl need to make ALT and do that silly thing to have fun in here, let me say that u are just a looser, and better if u get a life out of here.

yes this is flame and i don't care.

Just be patience , it's always been here , some people are jealous .

no need to react aggressively because you are only going to feed these people ,they are waiting for your mistakes .

All will be okey If you have good ppl in your team and I believe that you have them . All the best to Pleasure Nest ;)

Picture above has nothing to do with either of our establishments..... not the Brothel nor the Parlour. None of our rooms has such cold and uninviting walls! :-) Cant recognize the girl as one being on our staff of deicated suppliers of pleasure. Less important..... the guy doesnt look like one of our regular and beloved clients. So.. dear visitor.... skip that post and wait for real stuff or look at what has already been posted! :-)

It is with some sorrow that i hereby annonce that i have to withdraw my partnership of the "Pleasure Nest". My intention was to create a unigue brothel experience that was fun for clients, whores and male staff alike. And of course to have fun myself doing it. Unfortunately I only succeded halfways. Lately it has been no fun at all for me and i cannot continue with the business as it is now. But i have learned a lot and will surely come back in the future with a reconstructed brothel as i still have many ideas that i couldnt implement under the current form.

Thanks to all good and regular clients and  to all the girls who participated. And last but not least to Simon, our beloved bouncer!

See you all around! :-)

It is with some sorrow that i hereby annonce that i have to withdraw my partnership of the "Pleasure Nest". My intention was to create a unigue brothel experience that was fun for clients, whores and male staff alike. And of course to have fun myself doing it. Unfortunately I only succeded halfways. Lately it has been no fun at all for me and i cannot continue with the business as it is now. But i have learned a lot and will surely come back in the future with a reconstructed brothel as i still have many ideas that i couldnt implement under the current form.

Thanks to all good and regular clients and to all the girls who participated. And last but not least to Simon, our beloved bouncer!

Maaall.. oh noes ='(.

I was very sad to learn the news, as everyone, but I totally understand. As far as I am concerned, I am leaving on holidays tomorrow for about 10 days, so this is a perfect time for reflection. Upon my return a decision will be made with everyone to see if we keep the Nest alive.

Whatever the decision is, this has been a great adventure, and I want to thank everyone who had a part in it: Mal for having the initial idea. Angie and Topsy for all their advice. Simon for all the work he's done. And of course, all of our Birds for their enthusiastm and spirit. As far as I'm concerned, you'll always be special to me :)

See you all soon!

It is with some sorrow that i hereby annonce that i have to withdraw my partnership of the "Pleasure Nest". My intention was to create a unigue brothel experience that was fun for clients, whores and male staff alike. And of course to have fun myself doing it. Unfortunately I only succeded halfways. Lately it has been no fun at all for me and i cannot continue with the business as it is now. But i have learned a lot and will surely come back in the future with a reconstructed brothel as i still have many ideas that i couldnt implement under the current form.

Thanks to all good and regular clients and  to all the girls who participated. And last but not least to Simon, our beloved bouncer!

Oh Mal, sad news your stepping back, after all your hard work, I hope the nest survives, I loved it, a very unique place and amazing, treatment thier, good friends, fun , chat and pleasure at the nest.nI hope it can continue on, and Mal you deserve a Big THANkYOU...for trying , and working so hard to make it all workout..I hope too see you around, and hope you try , as well as the others to help keep 3dxchat , creative, exciting and contributing to making the game more interesting ...

Oh Mal, sad news your stepping back, after all your hard work, I hope the nest survives, I loved it, a very unique place and amazing, treatment thier, good friends, fun , chat and pleasure at the nest.nI hope it can continue on, and Mal you deserve a Big THANkYOU...for trying , and working so hard to make it all workout..I hope too see you around, and hope you try , as well as the others to help keep 3dxchat , creative, exciting and contributing to making the game more interesting ...

Thank you for your kind words robo! Proves that I was doing at least something right. And helpes me in the convincion that I must make another try.

Very sad news, Mal. Thanks for all your work and love you put into The Nest. Was great fun working there and I got to know the nicest people there, even friends. Would love to work with and for you again in any form, if you want me to.

Keep it up, Mal!

Simon, Leo, Allyson, Mishka, glad I found you. Belladonna, as always, we will unite again - as always.

Hugs and kisses to all of you,

Sandra

Well thier ya go Mal, so many appreciate the work you put in it, perhaps we can get a group whom all with the right support and planning can open up the best , versatile ass whipping whorehouse in the world, one that never closes, has affiliates with eachother linked as the same franchise that can cover all timezones, cater to the European cliental, North Americian, Asia and Australian, the nest had all kinds of gal volunteers from all over, from North America too Europe, Australia and Asia, more then enought gals to go around, too cover shifts whenever they can get on, of course Mal you did your best, but too much on your shoulders alone, in which was probably taking you and the fun away from the game.I think it would be cool to have a spot on forums for the new nest, to discuss scheduling, views from staff and clients, to improve and help with feedback too make the service better, this is a vision I have that would help make the great place the pleasure nest was, continue too grow, get better, and elevaiate all the pressure on ones shoulder Mal, like you, a wonderfull and amazing but hard working gal to try and take such a huge project on....Thankyou My friend, maybe I can as well as others join your team, maybe join up with Pierro too and make The Nest Haul ass once more. Haha....))

Well thier ya go Mal, so many appreciate the work you put in it, perhaps we can get a group whom all with the right support and planning can open up the best , versatile ass whipping whorehouse in the world, one that never closes, has affiliates with eachother linked as the same franchise that can cover all timezones, cater to the European cliental, North Americian, Asia and Australian, the nest had all kinds of gal volunteers from all over, from North America too Europe, Australia and Asia, more then enought gals to go around, too cover shifts whenever they can get on, of course Mal you did your best, but too much on your shoulders alone, in which was probably taking you and the fun away from the game.I think it would be cool to have a spot on forums for the new nest, to discuss scheduling, views from staff and clients, to improve and help with feedback too make the service better, this is a vision I have that would help make the great place the pleasure nest was, continue too grow, get better, and elevaiate all the pressure on ones shoulder Mal, like you, a wonderfull and amazing but hard working gal to try and take such a huge project on....Thankyou My friend, maybe I can as well as others join your team, maybe join up with Pierro too and make The Nest Haul ass once more. Haha....))

.Thanks for the words. robo. I know we once talked a bit about a global expansion, so to speak. At the time i was somewhat intrigued by the idea. Giving it some thought then and after thoroughly considering the offer you make in the above post, I have come to the conclusion that in my opinion, it is not a good idea. I have various reasons for this, and i will try to explain.

I believe it to be a strong american businessidea that you try to sell a product with a concept, that is the same all over the world. Financially this is obviously functions very well, but the quality of the resulting product is at best mediocre, and often lousy. Burgerchains are good examples of this phenomenon.

As a European i strongly believe in variety and local flavour. And my intention is not, nor ever was, to dominate brothelbusiness in 3dX. My intention was, and still is, to create something that came as close as possible to a "real" brothelexperience, with the means at hand. Both for the clients and for the working girls. We put a lot of effort into teambuilding inside the staff and in this we succeeded to a degree. But one point were we erred was, that we employed too many girls that were too  interested in the sexual aspect aspect of whoring, and too little in the social aspect of working together in a closeknit group. The succees we DID have, was totally dependent on this groupspirit. And in my opinion we cant build such a thing on a global scale.

I observed something interesting when i was on yesterday night. I kept an eye on the userrooms, expecting too see Pierros room skyrocket with visitors when we were not at hand, as in our time we were always on tuesday night. Thing is....nothing exceptional happened. His numbers did not differ much, if any,from what i have seen on days when we were on. The way I interpret this is, that different people wants different brothelexperiences. Its a big market and I think everyone who wants to give it a try should go ahead and do it. 

As you might have observed, I am a rather strongheaded woman :-). I dont have the ability to work together with people that i personally dislike, and that does not imply you in any way, robo. But in a bigger organisation it would sooner or later be the case.

For now, i am totally content with creating a new brothel together with the people that are very close and dear to me. We might not come out with a blast when we one day launch it. But that is not important... what is important is, that we on the staff has fun doing what we do and that the clients that we get will enjoy the experience.

For the record: The Pleasure Nest will not be revived in my name. Its a thing i put behind me now. And when we do launch something, it will be under a different name.

And now i think i have said my last words in this thread :-).