3DXChat Community

The Pleasure Nest

LeoLebeau

V.I.P. nights at the "Pleasure Nest"!  

I am planning on making special nights for our most regular and dedicated customers. Those who understand and follow our rules and love to be with our girls. These events will only be open for people on my friends list. So if you are one of said clients,, seek me out and I will add you.

Look forward to nights with our girls in a much  more relaxed and less chaotic atmosphere!

I am planning on making special nights for our most regular and dedicated customers. Those who understand and follow our rules and love to be with our girls. These events will only be open for people on my friends list. So if you are one of said clients,, seek me out and I will add you.

Look forward to nights with your girls in a much  more relaxed and less chaotic atmosphere!

Right on Malvern, good idea, bring in the devoted respectfully central, who really appreciates your service, and weeds out the peeps that want to go thier and use your place for freebies..Sounds like fun, good fun good chat, lots of respect and good friends with lots of crazy respectfully nuttiness to be had...haha...I will be their if invited...haha..))

Look forward to nights with our girls in a much  more relaxed and less chaotic atmosphere!