3DXChat Community

A second on top

Malene

38 times.

That is the least amount of times someone paid to have their room at the top of the list. I know this because every time i checked the list that room was either on top or in top five, and since i am slightly ocd i also started to count. I only counted the times it was first. And before you start to argue that it could have been a fluke, when other people used the same function, their room was on top for seconds at best. Every time i refreshed the list, the room previously on top was moving down. In many cases it was beeing replaced with, yeah you guessed it, the "master spammer".

I don`t care that some people can and will use more real money than others to be on a list that matters nothing in the greater scheme of things. I do however care about the fairness of it when someone pays 300 credits to be on top of the list for a second. Yes some uses their promo`s but others uses money too. The fair thing would be to have a fixed time limit so you stay, on the top, for example 1-3 minutes, and/or a fixed limit on how many times you can use the function per half hour or hour.

People follow people in the game. When someone opens a room alone and don`t have much credits, to spam it, they are fucked. If they don`t hire dancers, a dj, staff and multiboxers or use their "friends" list like a cheap whore to promote it, they are even more fucked, and not in a good way. I have seen rooms open and seconds later there are 30-40 people in it. And i have seen rooms stay open for hours with maximum 3 people in it. Yes some of the numbers can be contributed to good advertising before it opend, but if you enter it, at the very start, it is the same people as it was in any other place that got  "many" people in so fast.

It is always the same people, and the same "other" people, just in different "camps" and rooms. Sometimes i feel like it is high school all over again. "Don`t go there, that is their`s" " "Go there and there after we close this place"  "Spam local chat with other "accepted" rooms" "Partners" list in huge letter on the wall in the "club"   "Opening now, bla bla bla, JOIN" pretty standard msg from too many of my former "friends"  They shamelessly use the same "tactics" over and over, fine, there is nothing that the dev`s could do to stop it anyway and i don`t care about that. If you are willig to whore yourself like that to get a few people more entering a room in a sex game, i just feel bad for you.

I care that you pay for advertising and it is still a roll of the dice if you get seconds or minutes.

Great post.

The 3DX clique group culture described perfectly. 

I’m relieved it’s not just me who could see it. Hopefully it won’t deter you from enjoying the game. In my experience the smaller, lesser populated rooms were better for conversation ;). 

To keep this on topic, yup, a good idea to have a time for a room to have the top slot and, or, a limit to how often you can hit the button would be ideal. 

Why not have a system based on a competition to have  lesser known rooms showcased. Something like a random draw so the winning room could be prominent for a week, even just a day.

Not my concern as an ex player/host/DJ but I still like to think there’s hope for that circus, I won’t hold my breath.  ;) 

Edited by AtticusFinch

On 10/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, Whimsy said:

38 times.

That is the least amount of times someone paid to have their room at the top of the list. I know this because every time i checked the list that room was either on top or in top five, and since i am slightly ocd i also started to count. I only counted the times it was first. And before you start to argue that it could have been a fluke, when other people used the same function, their room was on top for seconds at best. Every time i refreshed the list, the room previously on top was moving down. In many cases it was beeing replaced with, yeah you guessed it, the "master spammer".

I don`t care that some people can and will use more real money than others to be on a list that matters nothing in the greater scheme of things. I do however care about the fairness of it when someone pays 300 credits to be on top of the list for a second. Yes some uses their promo`s but others uses money too. The fair thing would be to have a fixed time limit so you stay, on the top, for example 1-3 minutes, and/or a fixed limit on how many times you can use the function per half hour or hour.

People follow people in the game. When someone opens a room alone and don`t have much credits, to spam it, they are fucked. If they don`t hire dancers, a dj, staff and multiboxers or use their "friends" list like a cheap whore to promote it, they are even more fucked, and not in a good way. I have seen rooms open and seconds later there are 30-40 people in it. And i have seen rooms stay open for hours with maximum 3 people in it. Yes some of the numbers can be contributed to good advertising before it opend, but if you enter it, at the very start, it is the same people as it was in any other place that got  "many" people in so fast.

It is always the same people, and the same "other" people, just in different "camps" and rooms. Sometimes i feel like it is high school all over again. "Don`t go there, that is their`s" " "Go there and there after we close this place"  "Spam local chat with other "accepted" rooms" "Partners" list in huge letter on the wall in the "club"   "Opening now, bla bla bla, JOIN" pretty standard msg from too many of my former "friends"  They shamelessly use the same "tactics" over and over, fine, there is nothing that the dev`s could do to stop it anyway and i don`t care about that. If you are willig to whore yourself like that to get a few people more entering a room in a sex game, i just feel bad for you.

I care that you pay for advertising and it is still a roll of the dice if you get seconds or minutes.

what u say is Devs put a limitter in the money they earn :) your idea is ok dont get me wrong but who would want to put a limitter in their pocket ?

current topping system favors xgold .

So what if a room is 1st or second or 10th or bottom ? personaly i check the whole room list and i go wherever my mood gets me 

I dont see why ppl have to care which place is their room if they only seek fun from this game :) 

So if you are here to have fun chat do some sex fantasies no need top ur room just open it and whoever comes let the others spend money topping their room and focus on ur own fun :) 

you dnt need to have dancers or djs or anything lol ...you open ur room with the theme u like and u just have fun if u get bored u close it and you go somewhere else simple :) 

40 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

what u say is Devs put a limitter in the money they earn :) your idea is ok dont get me wrong but who would want to put a limitter in their pocket ?

current topping system favors xgold .

Direct money income is not everything. Game should bring satisfaction to users because in other case people will leave and will not be paying at all. I mean of course no one or almost no one going to leave simply because of current system of room listing and promoting, it's obvious. But it's one of things that adds to coin box of dissatisfaction. 

I mean if direct income right now, without thinking about satisfaction or reputation of users, would be only thing that would concern devs – they could do even more unfair system. For example make it so the one who pain last time - first in list. The one who paid before them - seconds. The one before 3rd and so on, so first 20-30 position in list would be for money. Yet they not doing such a thing, because they understand that it will make too much people mad and they will lose too much users. 

HaHa again we going on with the room listings

People should be able to favorite there best rooms 

and save them time from fuddling through all the rooms with 0 in them

to find a room they want. Other then that it's all a money game to 3dxchat because

they lost so many subscribers they have to make money somewhere

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

Direct money income is not everything. Game should bring satisfaction to users because in other case people will leave and will not be paying at all. I mean of course no one or almost no one going to leave simply because of current system of room listing and promoting, it's obvious. But it's one of things that adds to coin box of dissatisfaction. 

I mean if direct income right now, without thinking about satisfaction or reputation of users, would be only thing that would concern devs – they could do even more unfair system. For example make it so the one who pain last time - first in list. The one who paid before them - seconds. The one before 3rd and so on, so first 20-30 position in list would be for money. Yet they not doing such a thing, because they understand that it will make too much people mad and they will lose too much users. 

xizi reason i say what i say cause no one will ever listen(meaning devs)  and its 1+ when more money get involved in favor for the devs so personaly i find it waste of time to even bother ,i mean ur here u see whats happening ....devs wont change ...lol

So best approach is dont spend xgold to top ur room open it and if ppl come so be it if dont come so be it again go out go in another room u like music etc .

just dont bother with that stuff and keep having fun ur way is bottom line what i try say ...

for me whatever system for room topping they come up its all the same ,if im in mood to open i will no matter who tops who doesnt (im not in mood to open tho ) haha

its pure cancer if u start bother with all the things here so i would suggest Do not bother :) keep ur sanity intact hehe 

The question I have is why there is no sort option in the room list? Fine if they want to have it ordered in the way it is now by default, but I should be able to sort it from most to least people if I want to. And here’s another idea, how about more than one room list? One could be social and one could be sexual, and maybe one that’s just everything combined too.

16 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

The question I have is why there is no sort option in the room list? Fine if they want to have it ordered in the way it is now by default, but I should be able to sort it from most to least people if I want to. And here’s another idea, how about more than one room list? One could be social and one could be sexual, and maybe one that’s just everything combined too.

No need for more lists. 

Just give us a little Top down menu for sorting options. 

- Number of players

- Room Age

- None

And added to this, maybe make it a toggle in options to display rooms hosted by people on your FL in a different color. 

How about not showing the number of guests in the room list at all (only when you are in the room)? It would mean you would either go into a room that you know you like or that sounds interesting to you.
There are so many "hidden gems" that don't get the attention they deserve.

But as Derai says, we need some sorting options (name of the room / host / ...)!
And while the devs are on it, please let us sort our friends list, too!

19 hours ago, Whimsy said:

I agree on the beeing able to favorite. I don`t get the "haha" as i have seen your room beeing promoted many times, last time i paid attention to it though was when Gizmo apperently where in it. So you should want a fixed time too for your money.

when the top rooms where listed in order and clubs would top there rooms that was when they should had a timer that a club stayed on top after spending gold to be there. not now because even though you top yours and someone else tops right after you only drop one down so why would you need a timer to be exactly on the top. there diffrent times a day people are topping slower and thats normally the only time i waste my gold to top then I stay on the screen at least for hours.

I learned to not mind on there new way of the room listings it made me relize there more and better games then 3dx to play 

3dx is ok for sex but other sites are better for those that dont want sex 24/7 and prefer to have nice clubs and entertain

27 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

If it stays like it is and sorting by numbers of players is added to search, we are back to square one. People will still spam "38" times to get others in. If it was hidden they would not benefit from the ads, but that would mean loss of income to the company and will never happen.

The most fair would be that it stays like it is, with a fixed timer on how long you stay on top and how many times you can use the function and added search functions for convenience.

That's what the 'none' setting would be for.
To just have it like it is now.
In your metric here, you forget to factor in one thing though.
Namely that -everyone- in the room can Boost it.
Some room hosts never once boost themselves, but they just keep getting boosted by those that enter and want to 'praise' the room.

A fixed timer, would basically mean that within the time set, everyone that Boosts the room, wasted 300 Gold for no return.
Or do you mean that once a room is Boosted the function is greyed out for everyone in the WHOLE game for X amount of time?
Because that would mean a lot of communication between the server and the clients afaik.

Edited by Derai

Don't change a thing with the room listings please Gizmo.

I don't have any problems with it and it's certainly better then the "Bad ol Days" of constant top listing wars when me and everyone else would spend at least 10 bucks a week for gold and more then that sometimes....I remember once when JeanBapt and I went head to head and easily dropped 50 bucks that day slamming each other off the the top of the list.......lol

Gizmo loved us back in those days      🤣🤣🤣

Now I only have to top list once and I'll stay on the front page for an hour and then someone else without me even asking will top list my room the second hour and that's about  it....

It's Gizmo's loss and our gain  :)

Thank you Gizmo!

First, thank room owners and hosts that make your rooms available to explore and have fun in.

I wouldn't mind a room grouping option.  So rooms for music/DJ are together, rooms for RP are together, and so on.  This would allow the room name not be cluttered with trying to describe what is inside. 

In addition, if I knew which rooms had friends from my list inside, that would be nice.  Perhaps a different color for the room text.

And as a player only, where your room is on the list means less than what I think I might find inside.  How you market that room with its description is key for attracting people like me. 

My two cents.

Yes! Nice ideas.

Or:
Force the people to stay in the so called "hidden gem" rooms (rooms with 0-4 ppl) collecting "freedom points" which they can spend later to join so called "fun rooms". I would suggest that every 10 minutes in a hidden gem room will give 1 freedom point and every 10 minutes in a fun room will cost 2 freedom points.

Or:
Why not totally remove location list and people will be randomly assigned to a location and they have to stay at least for 30 minutes before they can rejoin?

Or:
Why not totally remove all successful rooms? Whenever a room reached more then 50 ppl, it will be permanently banned! This will give a big boost for all the smaller venues!

Or:
Stop this bullshit discussion and simply let people decide where they want to go and how to promote their own locations!

My point of view is this - just as an example and not to generalised:

An opening of Virtual Sugar Climax Club is a joined effort of at least 20 people.

• Builder create and permanently optimize the location.
  • An event team discusses with several DJs and fixes DJ lineup, tries to find optimal music and style mix and DJ order.
  •  DJs create individual setlists according to the agreements with our event team (we don't accept the Youtube-Downloader-DJs and to ensure DJ quality, one of our members created this: http://3dxlive.eu ).
  • Dance Groups create fitting outfit / coreography
  • We make inidividual poster for every event and spread them at discord / Twitter / Forum
  • Event team greets and entertains local chat during event
  • and finally I try to fill my role as Evil Bitch.

And believe me or not: we have a lot of fun with this. In fact, it is the teamwork, the team effort that we love. Our goal is to provide best party possible for as many visitors as possible (yes, numbers count for us). And we will promote and push our location as often as we want or think it is necessary. And I give a shit on every complaint about it.

So yes, to fill a room, you will need a team effort. Or... you will need lots of time. Let me show you something Hincholas (builder of Havasu) gave me. The picture below shows the visitor count of Havasu. And you can see that it took him at least 3 months with daily openings and nearly no visitors until the location starts to fill and became that well known and well visited room it is today. 3 months! And not 5 hours!

Ezfsnry.png

Summed up: you need either a team or time... but what I read here is that some people want to have success without both... by complaining about the rules of the game. But tbh... at the end, there will be the same rooms in the top notch again...because the people who make them today and are willing to "stay tuned" today will do same in the future... 

Okay, OOOOORRRRR  you can name your room "FUCKMMFORGYGANGBANGSLUTS"...... that will work too.

Edit: Just visited JunBugs ArtBox-Location... a really great venue with a great idea will do, too.

Edited by Kemistry

20 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Stop this bullshit discussion and simply let people decide where they want to go and how to promote their own locations!

People will discus and talk about everything at length.
Some will type out Business manifestos for fun, running their group like a company.
Some will just open a room and ask their friends to come hang out.
Some will just get lucky and have a nice room and a nice mix they downloaded from Youtube and have a blast with the folks that trickle in.
To each their own.

That said, some quality of life improvements in the Room List like a sorting menu would be nice. Just saying.