3DXChat Community
β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

π‘Ίπ’‰π’π’˜`π’†π’Ž

Β π‘Ίπ’‰π’π’˜`π’†π’ŽΒ 

𝑻𝒉𝒆 1𝒔𝒕 π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† (π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’•)

Β  Β  𝑨𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍, π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”/π’…π’Šπ’”π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”Β π’‚π’π’… π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’π’•π’” π’ƒπ’†π’π’π’π’˜.

β€οΈπ‘¬π’π’‹π’π’šβ€οΈ

Β 

Β 

Jt2NsMh.png

I quite enjoyed the slice of life interviews of the players, as well as the look into United Independents. It would be fun to see more perspectives from the users, from the monogamous, to the roaming singles, the bdsm aficionados, the various families and clans etc.Β 

The Peep'em smut is a nice added bonus ^^

I enjoyed reading this pilot issue of the magazine. Maybe for the peep'em section write up a little beginning like IΒ was out for a walk on the beach at (room name) and I spotted this couple undressing ......Β  Just an idea.Β Β Β 

Have to admit, I was greeter, dj and host when you interviewed myself so was not quite sure why, although always happy to answer questions about the UI. Having seen the result, I am extremely happy to be part of your new venture, the whole issue is full of info and I think more groups/clubs would love to be part too, to maybe banish those rumours that enfold like chinese whispers. I also think the way you collected your data was well done, no warning or pre amble, meant you got the first answer without pre thought. Well done and look forward to your next issuesΒ