3DXChat Community

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘`𝒆𝒎

☙𝔼𝕩❧

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘`𝒆𝒎 

𝑻𝒉𝒆 1𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 (𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕)

𝑨𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔/𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘.

❤️𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚❤️

Jt2NsMh.png

I quite enjoyed the slice of life interviews of the players, as well as the look into United Independents. It would be fun to see more perspectives from the users, from the monogamous, to the roaming singles, the bdsm aficionados, the various families and clans etc. 

The Peep'em smut is a nice added bonus ^^

Have to admit, I was greeter, dj and host when you interviewed myself so was not quite sure why, although always happy to answer questions about the UI. Having seen the result, I am extremely happy to be part of your new venture, the whole issue is full of info and I think more groups/clubs would love to be part too, to maybe banish those rumours that enfold like chinese whispers. I also think the way you collected your data was well done, no warning or pre amble, meant you got the first answer without pre thought. Well done and look forward to your next issues 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello dear readers, friends, everyone!

The new issue of the "Show`em" Magazine is here. This is number three here.

I am not about to call it "THE BEST" or, you know, THE #1 private !!! or anything else. It's up to you to give us your ratings, thumb ups or trump downs.

But one thing that i have to say, that today, we are the most progressive, interactive magazine. And this is not just words. So, whats new.

-It works for smartphones, just don`t forget to use full screen and zoom-zoom it ;)

-The new magazine has an ability to use different links. Advertisers can give their links today to their sites as well as QR-codes(in images).

-The Magazine Map got abilities as well. In the past it was just visual numbers of pages. Today you can click on the page you want to take to. No arrows, no typings in fields.

-The Magazine can handle videos and got ability to code pages.

-You can download the magazine (zip.) for offline reading.

It is all work in progress so If you found any problem, bug, etc., just write me a private message in our discord or here. https://discord.gg/b7yVpMm

Best regards! Enjoy the new readings. Stay cool, stay safe. 

Love ya 👄

ecabc76a6e6e510eda5cb2d93ffe2da749a7d940.pdf-thumb.jpg

flipbook QR Code

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧