3DXChat Community

New "fun facts" about 3DXBugs...

Feuermond

Since about yesterday every login attempt ends in an instance Disconnect. Only the 2nd attempt works fine. This is a typical pattern of mail severs when receiving mails from unknown servers: First try is rated as spam but if there is a second try to send the mail within a certain time (standard) mail is rated okay.

But c’mon, really that? We come in with valid logins, no need to ask us for a 2nd attempt, regardless from which IP we come. It makes only sence when our accounts are hacked and the hackers so far only use one attempt only. Then the 2nd attempt would proof us to be the real human users who payed.

Any explanations, SGD?

PS: I wonder what all the bugfixes updates are for, if I still have semi loaded ava crap, not visible ava crap and dislocated ava crap.

Edited by Feuermond

Great... instead of scheduled re-boots suddenly this:

grafik.png.f636e48dab72c876fa3fcb0330efb836.png

At least it's a warning but it is not acceptable though. Regular scheduled re-boots are requested. But nooo, again crap and crap with the server!

grafik.png.30f8d2e4ee0b1223eaf9bb7ffeb7e065.png

Which causes the server beeing unavailable the 3rd time within one week.

I did not think #stayhome Corona offer means the number of disconnect increases with the number of Corona infections.

Edited by Feuermond

22 minutes ago, DyllanD said:

@Feuermond

Serious ? You have nothing better to do than complain ?

I think the game Rust will be perfect for you. Lot's of toxic people there.

Have a good day.

Thank you and enjoy paying for bad service in the future too, go on to defend those crap.

Enjoy downtime.

I expect the server to b be usable when I want to play and not when SGD thinks it fun to have it up otherwise not. My moned is available for SGD anytime too, so yes: If it is down crap again I have free time to complain!

Edited by Feuermond

Just now, Eiranne said:

The game servers are down according to Colin's Site.  The log on servers appear to be operating but then the world servers are refusing connect or are completely offline. Everyone seeing the same thing?

Yes, you can log in, but the place is "empty".

1 minute ago, Eiranne said:

The game servers are down according to Colin's Site.  The log on servers appear to be operating but then the world servers are refusing connect or are completely offline. Everyone seeing the same thing?

Yes, a re-start was announced which now lasts since over 30 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Teana said:

Well we have this "Connection refused" message since it went down almost an hour ago. It was supposed to be a simple restart of the servers.

I guess that it's now another wasted evening....

Yes, SGD fucked it up again, another nonscheduled so called re-start. You plan a special game evening and always have good chances it is fucked up.

5 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Yes, SGD fucked it up again, another nonscheduled so called re-start. You plan a special game evening and always have good chances it is fucked up.

I'm sorry for you, I know that you were hoping better for this evening...

I'll just shut down the computer since for this evening it's another lost time again....

Just now, Pandorra said:

DDOS predicted precisely by the victim?

Great job!

Rebooting for an hour?

Not so much.

Right, I feel I was getting told .... again. Well, in the end it's still the truth, the server re-starts. But usually the phrase "re-start" is not used to speak of hours or days until a service is back to good.

8 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

Fuck this, i have other things to do. Fun though, just as i started to defend the dev`s, this happen. 

2 minutes ago, Peaches said:

I get 15 to 20 reconnects before I'm able to stay in the game and have the rooms showing and friends lists etc. On a good day. 

As long as there are enough noobs who defend SGD and enough people who pay we will never see any of the discussed really big upgrades or stable service.

5 minutes ago, BadWord said:

Game usually work flawlessly for me, 1-3 reconnects a week or so. Just saying. That don´t mean I think the devs are great at communication :)

My evening got screwed too :(

It seemed stable but since March we now get this down crap once every month. 🤮

Edited by Feuermond