3DXChat Community

Technical advice for "connection refused"

Jannick

On 10/9/2020 at 3:54 PM, Gizmo said:

There is a known bug when you try to select another character and when you entering the game you get "connection refused" message.
We will fix this bug soon.

A temporary workaround: Use Logout button instead of Select character. Login again and choose avatar.

Been having the exact same problem for months now (some time before the DDoS attack, in fact), so how 'soon' is the 'soon' you're referring to? ;)

Edited by Leiandra
additional information

On 10/15/2020 at 5:08 PM, Leiandra said:

Been having the exact same problem for months now (some time before the DDoS attack, in fact), so how 'soon' is the 'soon' you're referring to? ;)

I think it will be fixed in the same time as big updates Gizmo asked for, like a pose editor, are released or as he promised to give more information about like customizable clothes and hairstyles development or as well as the moderated room that have been announced for future updates: So far all these things never happened which means currently: soon = eternal

Edited by Feuermond

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, SweetPeaches said:

I only have one avi and I didn't change my clothes and I tried US and Europe. Have a great connection. 

oh and no one is in any room, it's just me. Hope it's fixed soon.

Thank you🙃

what version of the game do you have? whether you are using US / EU or other vpn. The game is working right now and everyone has people in their rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the latest version of the game. I'm still getting connection refused. If I get in at all it only lasts about 2 minutes. 

I've tried everything I can think of. Any help would be appreciated.My sound is cutting in and out also. I also can't look at profiles.

By the way I tried the VPN and it didn't work. 

Thanks.

Edited by SweetPeaches
remembered something

Hello, 

I feel like I'm not going to get back in game. I hate the "connection refused". This has been going on to long. 

I pay to play not just to line someones pockets with cash. Sorry but tired of fighting with this everyday.

I need an easy solution. I'm not a tech, so it needs to be something I can do please.

Thank you,

1.) turn off antivirus, firewall.
2.) download the game from the theme https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13568-3dxchat-28-build-435/
3.) unpack the game to the С: \ drive, possibly d: \ or any other convenient disk/folder.
4.) do not create other folders or files inside the game folder, the game checks what is in its folder (protection)
5.) at the entrance, select USA / EU or use VPN services if you cannot enter the game.
6.) If nothing helps, try to go from another device to Windows 10/11 x64
7.) if point "6." helped, reinstall Windows on the main pc.
8.) if nothing helped and you are sure that your internet cable is not damaged, then this is very strange and I don’t know what could be advised to you.

Edited by DerekSoul

• 4 months later...

I don't use a VPN (because I don't feel the need).

I get maybe 2 or 3 Connection Refused messages per year which go away with a second attempt or after some minutes or hours (or days on more serious situations like the DDoS attacks almost two years ago).

I get 2 or 3 Connection Lost situations per week which go away with a second login attempt.

Maybe I'm lucky.

It's annoying but I can handle it. It would be a bit easier with more communication from the devs.

Im sorry if other users are experiencing worse situations.