3DXChat Community

Technical advice for "connection refused"

Jannick

I need a tip from the technical support to solve my permanently login problems.

Every morning i've got my profile and friendlist, but no listing of rooms, after a few minutes "connection refused" !

Full reinstallation, all selftesting of Colins Tools without a result, all seems ok.

In my opinion the game server, which is hosting the location are sending signals on a port at my firewall and gets blocks.
Please no advice for the windows firewall .. thy.  

A little background informations for solving the problem maybe useful - thx !

28 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Have you tried both the Europe and the USA hosting location choices on the sign‐on screen?

Yes its the same and its not the problem of the access point .. another internet connection is functional .. its a blocked port feedback .. but which one ?

I have a similar problem, after log in, the locations load but I don't see any people, music works and I get a disconect.
after i log in several times it works and i dont get a dsconect ... tried it with eu and us i dont use vpn.

Before the update 426 i had no problems

It does it both on USA and Europe, and not necessarily when newly logging in I have had it occur having already being connected for 2 hours plus, it just suddenly stops, showing the Connection Refused message unlike the Connection Lost  message which sort of implied something like  Jannick  mentioned.

I have had other problems such as logging in and going to beach instead of my room, frequent going to a room and not seeing the person I'm meeting  and they can't see me, also my avi remaining in a room long time after I left, and countless times lag where I never had any previously, prior to the last update.

I

31 minutes ago, Jannick said:

In my case its not a question of a another avatar. Always logging in the same and no change was happening. 

Same 

think the problem arose when the US was inflicted again

Edited by Robi

19 hours ago, Gizmo said:

There is a known bug when you try to select another character and when you entering the game you get "connection refused" message.
We will fix this bug soon.

A temporary workaround: Use Logout button instead of Select character. Login again and choose avatar.

Thank you for letting us know you're on top of it, Gizmo!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Jelly

12 hours ago, Roxane_Rox said:

I hadn't changed character at all when it happened, but  it could be as Meiling says when or after  changing outfits as that's something I do frequently.

I just had it.

Login => Character editor => instant connection refused

@Gizmo it is a different one than select character....

writing the same thing i wrote in another topic :D

For the "connexion refused" thing, i always have it when i login, then i clic relog and the game relog me properly without being able to see my online friends, then when i move to another room than the one i'm starting in, the online friends appear in my friendlist

On 10/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gizmo said:

There is a known bug when you try to select another character and when you entering the game you get "connection refused" message.
We will fix this bug soon.

A temporary workaround: Use Logout button instead of Select character. Login again and choose avatar.

this is definitely another problem

happens  right after login and reconnect helps 

Edited by patap

Same trouble here.  I absolutely cannot get into 3DX.   I get to the screen where I choose my toon, then I land in my closet.  I last for about 4 seconds and 

CONNECTION REFUSED 

Today is the worst.  Connection Refused has ramped up the dismissals. I changed servers, no luck.  I cursed, felt a little better but no luck again. I haven't had this sort of problem with any of the games I play.  In fact forever and never.  At first I thought maybe I had cursed too much while in the program.  I was thinking maybe there's a limit on the number of times in a day you are allowed to say  F_CK!  Stranger things have happened. I just hope this gets fixed in a timely manner.  I did have one of those Windows Update patches a few days ago.  It installed ok and there was no apparent troubles for a few days.  I'm tempted to blame MS because every time they shove an Update at me, for several years now,  my new computer winds up having some problem.  Settings reconfigured,  files missing, cookies removed too becuase my auto logins would stop.  So I don't know, I'm lost.