3DXChat Community

Hey, this might be more complicated than I think, but I imagine it would not be that difficult to give us a pair of denim shorts you  can recolor like the jeans, and a pair of leggings like the latex ones, but in a matte finish like cotton/spandex?

There are lots of clothing Items I would want, but these two would really expand our choices with no new meshes or anything.  I for one, would relly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jelly

Edited by JellyJones

6 minutes ago, faithhopelove said:

We need much more clothes in the game and at this point it's not even that funny. I mean just look at this date, lol.

image.thumb.png.2ac4276a5fd91921e668777a45badc48.png

This was created by my old friend Ex. It is a good date, it was long time ago, but devs physically can`t make all of those clothes :) I am sure that most of people agree that we need more clothes. I myself want flat sneakers with a flat feet system.

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This was created by my old friend Ex. It is a good date, it was long time ago, but devs physically can`t make all of those clothes :) I am sure that most of people agree that we need more clothes. I myself want flat sneakers with a flat feet system.

Well dat's true, it's not easy. I am just really sad that problem which was actual in 2014 is still actual in 2020. :(

Edited by faithhopelove

Sorry if I should have put my post in Ex's clothing thread, but I felt like that has become a bit of a fantasy wish list, where people are trading ideas, but the devs are not really paying attention.  I thought this implementation would be simple enough that it might get noticed, to at least give them an easy time giving us some new choices.  An easy win/win.

No disrespect intended to Ex or that thread.

-Jelly