3DXChat Community

Ruk's creations

Leeloo

• 6 months later...

Long time i didn't write here, but i was working on a gift for my wife.

It's finished at 99% so i decided to show it to you.

For the ones who know the character Jeanette Voerman from the game Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, what would be the best gift ?

Well off course, it's the club The Asylum from the same game. So, my love, here's your gift:

3DX/VTMB

AGWUkhO.png

tS2pW8K.jpg

3DX/VTMB

l4yDceZ.png

KPnfkww.jpg

3DX/VTMB

oxh3tje.png

Z0289iN.jpg

3DX/VTMB

ZljkN4O.png

KTclvrx.jpg

3DX/VTMB

XOCVVOL.png

XvqF61t.jpg

3DX/VTMB

twMqdgF.png

PrFD95k.jpg

3DX/VTMB

kIdwdfF.png

rRnWwKR.jpg

3DX/VTMB

vCTp4dl.png

EEb9o7n.jpg

3DX/VTMB

PN6WLe3.png

bZkGaou.jpg

3DX/VTMB

eAO4ROQ.png

Q0PjOWE.jpg

3DX/VTMB

Z2y00dv.png

CtJEnO8.jpg

Some different textures because there is not the right ones in 3DX, Some different light effects too, but i think it's very close.

Edited by Leeloo

On 3/1/2022 at 5:58 PM, Leeloo said:

La seule chose que je regrettes, c'est que je ne sais pas comment faire les affiches et les tableaux pour les murs lol

The only thing i regret is that i don't know how to do the posters and the frames for the walls lol

Malheureusement le système ne le permet pas. Pour faire cela, il faudrait pouvoir importer une image en tant que texture et pouvoir l'ajuster sur un objet, un cadre par exemple. Il n'y a aucune possibilité d'uploader le moindre objet autre que ceux fabriqués dans le world editor.

Unfortunately the system does not allow it. To do this, it would be necessary to be able to upload an image as a texture and be able to adjust it on an object, a frame for example. There is no possibility to upload any object other than those made in the World Editor.

• 4 months later...

Wow... I didn't write here for ages. I finally (after a lot of time) finished the 5th command board of the TARDIS at 99% (i just need to add more "teeth" to the gears and it takes time). I'll post some pics later and now that i've found a good picture of the 6th board, i can start to work on it.

I'll also work on a request from my wife, but that's another story :D