3DXChat Community

Ruk's creations

Leeloo

3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

It's bigger inside...

To misquote a line from the TV show The Office, "That's what he said."~

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  🙃  Seriously, Leelo.  Is that an entrance to a larger room hidden in the rock cliff? The rooms to explore here are all so cool.  Love the creativity going on!  🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished the bar section. I just need to add a ramp to the stairs and maybe drinks on the tables, but these pics show how it will be as the bar is finished lets say at 99,9%

Modified the roof so now only the dancefloor have a glass with the universe under it. Added music tools and the DJ table. Oh i was wrong, there is the window behind the bar too that show space.

udP0ZdZ.png

NfAxp43.png

VgYBaxM.png

Edited by Leeloo

• 5 weeks later...

After a LOOOOOOT of time of work i finally finished the top part of the central console. It looks way better now :D

Avv9ZMy.png

VSRTFPc.png

Ps: All these symbols are really words wrote in Galifrayan (the language of the lords of time in the show Doctor Who)

Edited by Leeloo

I'm sure a lot of the ones that never saw the serie are thinking "i wonder what gives the TARDIS so much power that it can travel in time and space ?". 

The anwser is hiding behind this future door *point the pic bellow* :D

c2XFIFz.png

The mystery will now be revealed. The power of the TARDIS comes from.....

qXIdJ56.png

Now peoples think "No ! It can't really be....". YES it IS a STAR maintened in a constant crunch state by a time dilatation magnetic field.

S7wuaHD.png

MIX64EH.png

rOwaEiJ.png

vtlAkPj.png

i4E5yGo.png

nHBYvjg.png

• 4 weeks later...

Actually working on the command boards of the command room. Here's what i did untill now (takes a lot of time :D)

The one that needed me to leave the editor and re enter it at least 50 times to set it well:

tWmGJ1c.png

qtfAqd1.png

48aCiX0.png

The central command board #1

WJzQe2G.png

And the central command board #2

e2ux9Az.png

I'll show the 4 others when they will be finished :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

News from the future.

First, i edited the third board so it looks more like the original one:

Old version:

LnT5oxI.png

Updated to:

jNJ98fI.png

And then, i finished the fourth command board (needed a lot of work) :D

EAYhmDy.png

I'll need to update the wires to the left later, but for now my build level is not good enough to make real good wires. Also, it's crazy how much it's hard to make the wires of the phone :D. Or i should say "long" instead of "hard" :)

Edited by Leeloo

The next board will be a bit harder to make :D. I think it could take one full month because it's one with a lot of uuuh.... gears (i think it's the english word for "engrenages") :)

• 1 month later...

The next board will wait a bit, someone asked me a club so i'm working on it (for free of course). So the build of the tardis will be delayed at an ulterior date :)

Edited by Leeloo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Built delayed again due to a hmmm.... storm (i think it's the word for "orage") that hit my house and damaged electric system and everything that was linked to it.

It mean that even my internet provider tool was damaged and actually logging in using my phone as a modem. I'll start again the build when i'll recover a better connection :)

• 5 weeks later...