3DXChat Community

Unable to Connect after lauching game

Cloudfaces

• 1 year later...

I am having the same exact issue as Cloudfaces. I have tried switching servers, I have tried removing and then reinstalling, I have tried I think at least adding to the fire wall. But for some reason I'm able to sign in, walk around and after 30 seconds it says that. No other locations come up as choices, also no players load into the game either. Any clue what else I can do?

It's just weird, I never had to do it before hand, could it have occurred because of the most recent update? Both at home and in my dorm it worked fine all through November and January. I guess I'll try that next.

Well, I'm no expert, but there is a possibility that access to the game has been blocked by your ISP or country (this happens) or a possibility that a group of IP addresses has been blocked by the game due to suspicious activity.

@ColinDude might be able to interpret your test results that you posted above.

@lueyif I look at the results, it seems that your router is blocking access to the game servers.

Can you open a command prompt and type in:

ping 185.71.64.45

?

If this DOESN'T work without VPN, but does with with VPN, then it's either your provider or router blocking the game servers.

You can also try a 4G hotspot to avoid your home service provider and see if your mobile provider works (just to isolate the problem)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. For some reason i couldn't post in the required customer support section of the forum so I'm putting this here in the hope someone can help. 

Background: I downloaded the game around a week ago and it worked fine for 5 days no issues at all at home on my home broadband or while out and about through my mobile hotspot. EE. On Thursday i try to play the game while connected to my hotspot and i keep getting connection refused message. The game loads i can see my freinds list my profile their profiles. I can't see shared worlds or chat. After around a minute i get connection refused message. The game still works fine while at home though on my bt broadband. 

I have contacted customer services who sent me links to do tests which all come back green and say i should be good to play. I've ran ping tests on my laptop and they're all good. I also received a link to reinstall the game so i did so but still get the same problems. 

I'm getting a little frustrated waiting for customer support to email back, Its taking around 24hours each time. So i'm putting this here in the hope someone can help. I'm in the UK

Thanks

Sorry i should have said as people are suggesting im out of data. I'm on unlimited data with EE i have also tried an O2 simcard and still get the same message. Im currently posting this on my laptop while connected to my hotspot. The internet is working fine. It is just the game thats the problem.