3DXChat Community

PINK OCTOBER MULTI GROUP EVENT 15/10/2020

Davi

This is a multi group, open to all, BREAST CANCER AWARENESS EVENT, Paulina & Ritajean do this every year, the dj's, dancers, background organisers & everyone else join with them supporting this event, @panCDCA is running a event after this we will be supporting too, please please, everyone who can, forgetting all groups, gangs, disputes or anything else, support these events where possible, there are more important then most things!!! JamieHall & Kylan, AI & KYSO have built the venue for us, and AmyHeart has produced this Video for us, Thank you all

Edited by Davi

35 minutes ago, R0bT said:

what the fuck is breat cancer??   this is what happens when a dude pretending to be female gets put in charge of anything. not to mention its laughable any of you are having any type of cancer awareness thing. Its not like you losers are donating to the cause, just looking for more people to go into your lame ass rooms in a sex game.  

WOW..... ARE YOU A FUCKING ASSHAT OR JUST ACTING LIKE ONE. AND YES, THE DONATE BUTTON WILL BE IN MY ROOM AND YES, IT WILL BE GOING TO THE ORGANIZATION.

REALLY, YOU ARE TRULY JUST SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE NO LIFE ATTACKING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR SOMETHING WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO SHOW SOLIDARITY FOR.

IS YOUR LIFE SO DEVOID OF ANY PLEASURE OR FUN THAT YOU HAVE TO ATTACK OTHERS FOR ATTEMPTING GOOD DEEDS, TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF, @R0bT? I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, YOU MUST BE A VERY LONELY AND BITTER PERSON.

Edited by panCDCA

4 minutes ago, Derai said:

Sad to the extreme that someone would even troll a thread such as this.
Disgusting.

It is beyond disgusting, it shows a pathetic person who is devoid of being able to be positive. This person could EASILY have just ignored the thread instead of trolling with his negativity. I truly pity anyone so mentally damaged.

Back in 2015 when I was an active player, I started the first Breast Cancer Awareness event for 3dx in October. I had nothing but unstinting support from everyone that I spoke to, and trust me I spoke to an awful lot of people. I had lots thanking me for the effort. It's just amazing that people are still taking up the cause five years later, and I thank them too for that.

Breast Cancer Awareness was never about "getting people into rooms" (heck we didn't even have rooms then). It was about making people pause and think for a moment about a disease that kills far too many people every year in the world, leaving families without mothers, sisters, daughters and so on. I was supported most of all by RosemaryT who herself lost her mother when she was only 12 years old, to breast cancer. She agreed with me, that if our campaign resulted in just one person making and acting on that vital discovery of a worrying sign of cancer, then that would be reward enough. I wasn't after popularity - in fact, I did piss off a few people with my constant world chat trolling! - but so what, I can take a bit of criticism, if my intentions are good.

To the OP here and anyone else involved in the campaign on 3dx or anywhere in real life, well done you! You'll hear dissenters, those who think it's attention seeking, usually because the only way of getting attention themselves is to say unpleasant things and throw unfounded accusations. Ignore them, they're not worth worrying about - little keyboard warriors who think they're important. They're not. You are, and what you are doing is amazing.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Beccie

1st @R0bT I am dyslexic, so thank you for pointing out my error is such a civilised way. 2nd All donations will be going via @panCDCA as the 2 events are actively supporting each other & 3rd Thank you everyone else for your support in creating this and helping us bring this to peoples minds and thoughts. A further Video, made by AmyHeart, using her own time and knowledge will be forthcoming. Thank you to JamieHall & Kylan, for building the Venue while I was in hospital, Thank you to all the DJ's, greeters, dance teams, bands and hosts that are giving of their time freely for this event, Thank you to Paulina & Rita for letting us be part of this and Thank you to @panCDCA for helping us promote this and sorting out the donations for us. ❤️

There are many BCA events this month, the more the better, and I do not know them all but @LauraTWK has been pumping information at us for weeks now, good for her, Her event opens tomorrow and wanted to advertise that here as well. There are BCA events for the next 5 days from different people, @panCDCA has one starting on the 16th, @Paulina & @Ritajean have 1 starting on the 15th plus another on the 29th & @Paulinais involved in another on the 26th with other groups as well including Velvet.These are mostly collections of groups/clubs working together, proving that this is more important then a single group/club, more important then differences or arguments in the past and more important then EGO's. To me, this shows that 3DX is full of great people with big hearts, mostly. Long may it continue. ❤️ This is Laura's Party tomorrow, I will try and advertise all here. I would also say to guests, go see, join in, Does not matter which party, we are not in competition, we all want the same thing, just to bring this to your attention, If 1 person donates or starts to help extra on these, every single party has been worth it. ❤️

Think+Pink+V.png

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow is the last event involving ourselves for BCA, Ending as starting with the inspiration for this @🎀Paulina🎀 & @Ritajean and their Pink Paris, lets make it a great party. I have to say, the results so far have been amazing, 100's if not 1000's have been to the events so far, which means all of them have had BCA put to the forefront of their mind. 1000's of $, £ and euro's have been pledged direct to the charities, Including Flaunt & P-One donating 200+ from their respecting groups each. Education and knowledge has been spread. Not bad at all for a little old sex game lol. Added benefits, so many groups & Clubs have worked together to achieve this, putting old wounds and ego's to one side. I do not have the words to show my appriciation and pride of everyone, I am in tears just thinking of this, and am just so thankful to have been allowed to have been a very small part of this. THANK YOU ALL