3DXChat Community

Help with loading room

Lexxxxi

Please anyone help me with this problem. i try to load room but i keep getting this error. after trying few times room loads but when i share it for public. it again shows error.

i need help. i don't know how to solve this problem.

Help me.

966665495_2020-10-0410-29-29_3988.thumb.png.afab75d2ccdecbba2a68bb127f80aba6.png

Hi Lexi,

My suggestion would be to take your current 3DXChat folder and rename it to 3DXChatold and install the game into a new folder and try that, ma'am. If the game works from the new install, you can delete the 3DXChat folder.

Hope this helps,

John

On 10/4/2020 at 9:05 PM, Johnfuzzy said:

Hi Lexi,

My suggestion would be to take your current 3DXChat folder and rename it to 3DXChatold and install the game into a new folder and try that, ma'am. If the game works from the new install, you can delete the 3DXChat folder.

Hope this helps,

John

thank you john i will try your suggestion.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had issues to where I go into a room and no avatars would load. a simple restart of the game fixed that, however "response is null" sounds like its having issues connecting to the http server. it could be a hiccup on your internet or 3dx didn't update or didn't update fully. reinstall if you have to.

Edited by Solo Darling
misspelled a word.