3DXChat Community

Our forum moved to a new domain 3dxforum.com

Gizmo

i will close my mouth after these last notes to your problem, after u pissn me and others off now:

oh yes, i just saw now how much u love "the community"

Thank you

ur welcome and i "just" repeated ur 'pets and piss off' sentence to doll! anyway,  good luck with purple, aeh pink, or was it blue!? i mean orange and maybe considering using the isp called free ,) atleast others have less problems with them of what i read!

ps: i maybe have been mad and pissed off, but that was yesterday and today is a new day and week...and i dont have time to hate ppl, cause im just to busy loving them...just saying and take care   -end of story, over and out-

Ok...Too all of the above posts and discussions lets all just get along, everyone no matter what could try or continent we are all one big Xchat family, lets all great and respect others, this place should be used to enjoy others from other parts of the world, and just have fun, no name calling, no personal squabbles made public, just enjoy all and respect each other...

Ok...Too all of the above posts and discussions lets all just get along, everyone no matter what could try or continent we are all one big Xchat family, lets all great and respect others, this place should be used to enjoy others from other parts of the world, and just have fun, no name calling, no personal squabbles made public, just enjoy all and respect each other...

We are all one big family, that's why we fight and bicker all the time!!!! :rolleyes: