3DXChat Community

Our forum moved to a new domain 3dxforum.com

Gizmo

How could you explain I can play great during specifics moments? Like after 1 am in France but not evenning

That is a question you need to ask to Orange and there network. 

The game is available for most players around the world at all time of the day. 

I will beleive it a problem from 3dxchat side when I will see perfect Ping result and perfect tracert output. Including low latency and no packet lost. 

Sadly, the internet is not something that run as smoothly that we might beleive. 

I know almost nothing about these things but I think it might be a problem with the network in France yeah. I've been able to connect ok and the forum is responding normally since the change...even on my iPad which is normally slower...but I have heard some folks in France specifically have been having trouble.

I hope it resolves itself for my lovelies over the channel...no need to bicker about who's to blame tho. People usually assume the last thing they observe to have changed and believe to be related as being the cause of a current problem. Human nature is all :)

Perhaps if we all make an effort to phrase our comments less abruptly and antagonistically the internets will be a happier place for all

Luv ya :)

Doll, don't you think it's easy to say craps in your own language? I won't debate with you right now but you are typically the kind of useless comment (maybe person also) who need to say his little "thing" (I stay polite). What was your purpose? (Except showing you are "nice" and that you exist)

Of course there is someone to ask, to reclame. I'm not blaming. I'm fighting for making those things solve.

Here, it has allways be like that. If you want them to do something, you have to be hear like 10 times. Many people will agree with that.

So go .... And keep your little "moral" (which is completely out of context here) for your little pets and don't piss me of.

Doll, don't you think it's easy to say craps in your own language? I won't debate with you right now but you are typically the kind of useless comment (maybe person also) who need to say his little "thing" (I stay polite). What was your purpose? (Except showing you are "nice" and that you exist)

Of course there is someone to ask, to reclame. I'm not blaming. I'm fighting for making those things solve.

Here, it has allways be like that. If you want them to do something, you have to be hear like 10 times. Many people will agree with that.

So go .... And keep your little "moral" (which is completely out of context here) for your little pets and don't piss me of.

Arya, a little respect. 

You can be pissed that you can't play the game, that I can understand but you need to chill a bit. 

But what Doll is saying is exactly what I have been saying for a while. 

The game and server is responding normally for anyone else and mostly everyone that seen to experience those heavy lag seen to be from the same region. 

And you should know that the dev are rarely reading the forum and they most read this for support : 

http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

Not sure I deserved that but I think your vitriol just proved my point...and I didn't even mention you specifically. I was actually trying to ask nicely that people (including but not exclusively you) don't turn every comment in here into an attack/counterattack thread...and what has my cat got to do with it?

And you proved mine. You are such useless. You came here to say craps instead of trying to solve issue or at least saying contextual things. 

The thread was not turn into attack/counterattack thread, we can all complain and be angry after 5 days of lags. What was your need there? Are you facing issues right now? Are you concerned? Why do you need to add your little "point"?

Now maybe that you are surprise, it will turn like that.

Just learn when to close your mouth. Thanks.

And you proved mine. You are such useless. You came here to say craps instead of trying to solve issue or at least saying contextual things.

The thread was not turn into attack/counterattack thread, we can all complain and be angry after 5 days of lags. What was your need there? Are you facing issues right now? Are you concerned? Why do you need to add your little "point"?

Keep at it Arya and I am reporting that topic.

You got no right to tell a member to shut her mouth.

Any thrashing of any form is against the rule.

I suggest you go take a nice walk while Orange fix there mess.

I think actually what I said about it seeming to be an issue affecting France rather than necessarily a 3dx issue was contextual but I've clearly offended you at some point before...you even used bold on me lol

*steps off the thread before it degenerates further*

Arya, why this aggression?

People here are explaining you that this issue concerns your Internet access provider, if you have a problem with that you don't have to agress people here, especially people that are indeed polit and nice, like Doll has been towards you.

But now I can say "useless craps" too. I am french, and I am concerned since I have some issue connecting to the forum since it moved. My little point: there is a support here, we can contact them instead of complaining here, and see what they say. And there is a chance that their answer would be that the issue is on our internet access provider.

And assault and insult people here won't resolve anything and is against the forum rules I think.

Well I wasn't exactly against the rules. I didn't say any insult. If you know what is an insult of course. I was probably unpleasant, surely. 

I send two tickets allready. No answer after 24h for each. That's why I'm now complaining here.

I stop my "assault" but it's easy to arrive after this argue and to show your "good intention". You are feeding it.

I often did congrats the devs but now I'm very disappointed and it's my right. If you don't agree with it, I'm sorry to hear that.

I won't say anything else because in any case, I will be wrong.

The problem is NOT the game... Will I had to give a networking course on that forum ?

Here is some solutions : 

Your ISP (Orange) fix there own routing and latency issues

Change your Internet Service Provider. By moving to Free, by exemple. 

Either 3dxchat owner move the game to another datacenter that is reachable by your ISP

You can use a VPN also, which you did already. 

Those are possible solution. 

Asking to 3dxchat to fix the network problem your ISP might have is just starting to sound silly. 

I am noticing that several images are not showing now, typically on user signatures.

Update: Oh, I guess it is images that are associated with the old site, for example emoticons.

Here is one... 3dxchat.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png

Should be... 3dxforum/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png    I guess. However, when you use them in a post now, the emoticons are still referencing 3dxchat.com

Not sure what anyone can do about that.

Skar the problem is not internet provider or at least not all issues. Perhaps Arya one is but ...

This loss of access or that old forum / game took sometimes to load like 30 seconds and such affected world wide player base, I heard the exact same problem  people having in US, people in EU, Australia and all different location.

Something somewhere is broken and it's likely not just orange in France.

I didn't had this issue for long time, But I been hearing about it a lot.

Basically everything works, ICQ. SKype, Twitch, YT, Another 150 games and streams etc

but game get DC and you cant connect to it or the forums. 3DX and old forums showed offline while other people played just fine. This issue affected and still do lots of random people once in while.

And no other game I ever played did this. So i am sure there must be something broken. Unless you are going to tell me that everyone worldwide have ISP issues and not 3dx.

But I guess It might be separate issue than Arya one so not going to argue on that one.

Riela, I have this issue also, it's not a different issue at all.. That's what they don't understand. I'm not trying to find an ally by saying that ^_^ .. It is the truth.

EDIT: Skar, when you play to a game, it's not normal that you have to fix it by yourself. I mean to contact orange and stuff like that. 

Many people have this issue, and not all of them are with orange. There are also responsabilities with 3dxchat. We are customers, not technicians, I pay for something that should normally be working (It's not like it has never worked until now)

I love this game, I love the community and the team also but why now, the only time I have been angry for a year here, some people can't understand my reaction.

Skar the problem is not internet provider or at least not all issues. Perhaps Arya one is but ...

This loss of access or that old forum / game took sometimes to load like 30 seconds and such affected world wide player base, I heard the exact same problem  people having in US, people in EU, Australia and all different location.

Something somewhere is broken and it's likely not just orange in France.

I didn't had this issue for long time, But I been hearing about it a lot.

Basically everything works, ICQ. SKype, Twitch, YT, Another 150 games and streams etc

but game get DC and you cant connect to it or the forums. 3DX and old forums showed offline while other people played just fine. This issue affected and still do lots of random people once in while.

And no other game I ever played did this. So i am sure there must be something broken. Unless you are going to tell me that everyone worldwide have ISP issues and not 3dx.

But I guess It might be separate issue than Arya one so not going to argue on that one.

I never said it always an issue with the internet provider. :)

And sadly, I don't understand why so much people got trouble to reach the datacenter where the game is hosted. 

You can't put all the cases of disconnection, lag, incapable of download update, can't display forum in the same basket. 

There multiple causes that can explained there problems, but in the present case, we got multiple reports of the same issue with the same internet provider and also using a VPN seen to solve the issue even if not ideal. 

Using a VPN actually rediect all your internet trafic into a alternative route which can reach the server and so you are not using the broken default route that you internet provider is offering you.  

Then come two more questions : 

Why the datacenter where the game is so hard to reach for a lot of players and especially some members from France ? Sometime if feel that the server is hosted in some broken branch of the Internet. 

How do we solve the issue ? In the case where the server is completly unreachable and the latency is too high... I really recommand using a VPN and report, report, report, report the issue. 

In the end and I said it many time before... the dev might just have to move the servers elsewhere that is more available. 

Riela, I have this issue also, it's not a different issue at all.. That's what they don't understand. I'm not trying to find an ally by saying that ^_^ .. It is the truth.

EDIT: Skar, when you play to a game, it's not normal that you have to fix it by yourself. I mean to contact orange and stuff like that. 

Many people have this issue, and not all of them are with orange. There are also responsabilities with 3dxchat. We are customers, not technicians, I pay for something that should normally be working (It's not like it has never worked until now)

I love this game, I love the community and the team also but why now, the only time I have been angry for a year here, some people can't understand my reaction.

I agree with you Arya that you are a customer and not a technician. But the dev does need our feedback to have a chance to find a solution. I just don't think that the solution will be very simple when it come to you issue. 

But the dev will need to find a solution to make sure that all players can have a chance to connect.

It would be nice to have a tool that could make the test for needed and send them to the dev. Like a bug report. 

I might try to program one on my spare time and submit it to the dev. 

I don't try to pick a fight I just try to help and sorry if I also happen to loose patience at time. 

Take care :)

Thank you Skar. I wasn't talking about you for the fight but about Teana.

You know, when there is an argue between two people. One come to add his little arguments (of course he choose the "good" side)

Well I won't continue about that. But many people now in the game come and ask me about solution to the many issues I have been talking about. I'm doing the devs job (you too). If I can help with what I learned about those issues. I will.  :)

But two tickets to the devs, no answer even after 24h.. I agree that we have to help them. But they have to answer  :unsure:

Arya,

You think that I've been aggressive?
What about your own reaction towards Doll? Do you think it was friendly? She was just commenting about this situation, as a lot of people do.
If you don't want people comment with little arguments, choosing what you estimate being the wrong side then you should try yourself not to start a fight.

Like you I like this game and its community and I can understand your disappointment because of this situation.

You're right we're not technicians and we are entitled to expect a service that functions properly. It bothers me a lot too, and it's true that 2 tickets without any answer is not satisfying at all.
I am myself rarely angry here, what I was meaning is that free aggressivity towards people on the forum is not the proper way to manifest your unsatisfaction to the support team.

Well, they took my post to heart and changed the emoticon reference for new posts. Don't know if there is anything that they can do about all the older posts that still reference the old location, unless they do some sort of scan and replace on the forum database.

hey, whow, whow, whow, how about watching out for your words towards others and maybe treat and respect them in the same way, you yourself wish to be treated! ive seen your prob arya quite a few times last days on my tab on the couch and:

i was feeling sorry for you and also started researching, to see if i can find something to help, but seeing this now, i say to myself, wasted time and go and help yourself! this issuse with france has been here quiet for a long while, it comes and goes and to cut the story short: ornange suxx and i dont know, how they route this over to the US! but letting your anger out here on doll cause of this!? you should organise yourself with other french ppl, that have the same problem, take action, grab your phones and give some "terror" to your ISP ORANGE and all of ya ring up there and pest them as long as it takes, every day or atleast three times a week and if it doesnt get better -> leave orange! only writn here or using vpn, wont solve your problem at all i think, and if, not in that way!!! and if u change ISP, make sure IN ADVANCE that the new ISP doesnt let ur data us the same network as the orange network, otherwise ur fuked again!

im playing from germany, well not the last 3 weeks at all, but since im here, i read of french players here or ingame with orange and networkproblems here and there and i dont know how my packages are routed different to yours and im only 500 miles away from you, but i NEVER had these problems whilse i was playing and beleave me, i played nearly every day and not short for the last half year. means, give "terror" to orange, change ur ISP or [joke] buy your own atlantic cabel [/joke off]

im quiet sure and think the prob isnt with 3dx's datacenter where the server is located, well i think so with a high precentege it isnt, proof me if im wrong and i cant proof it either, but seeing so many ppl on the internet with problems at orange...well make up ur on mind of thinking and yes, as u have writtn, i was concerned, cause i felt for ya and a yes, i also added my "little" point and yes, i will close my mouth after these last notes to your problem, after u pissn me and others off now:

oh yes, i just saw now how much u love "the community"

anyway, good luck arya and may the force be with you and i hope u soon can play again like all others, just pls dont bash others with your anger and frust, that cant be responsible for your situation, no matter what it ever may be, thx!!

ps: friend of mine played diablo III like mad and he had and still has connection problems sometimes. his friend just a village away, didnt have any at all! the guy with the problems was at isp kabeldeutschland and the other with isp telekom! notice something?!!? ring up orange (and not only once) and kick there asses, till the fix it or CHANGE...but look at this link -> first google hit -> 1 star of 5 rating stars uk | 2 of 5 rating stars in france ---> worst provider ever bla bla -> look at the comments, it says everything in my eyes:

https://downdetector.co.uk/problems/orange

https://downdetector.co.uk/problems/ee-everything-everywhere

https://touteslespannes.fr/statut/orange

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=orange+connection+problems

http://fr.lmgtfy.com/?q=+probl%C3%A8mes+de+connexion+oranges

I think actually what I said about it seeming to be an issue affecting France rather than necessarily a 3dx issue was contextual but I've clearly offended you at some point before...you even used bold on me lol

*steps off the thread before it degenerates further*

yeah, me 2 out of this thread or atleast out of the french orange connection stuff, pffffffffff

Basking in all the forum love...

Great job dev team. Like it

you nailed it robt, with the first one and after looking at the forums half a year now, i dont know, if i should advertise for it in my ingameprofile anymore when i return, or tell ppl to move their ass and come in here to either bash, get bashed or "help" bombing it in wrong areas! and this is my experince of the last months now sometimes and not only cause of you arya, cause i have seen much worse in here! still, not nice and really, really suxx to see things like this or elsewhere in a so called community!

not saying its the devs of this game in this case, but why not also have a server in datacenter here in europe, amsterdam or so, but i dont know what kind of hardware one would need for so many players, whats the pricing and if its makes sense. ofc only if we still can play all togehter, cause if this would mean to seperate continents, id rather play with a higher ping, then have a good ping and have to miss all my friendships from canada, over the US down to brazil and over to australia, besides all those across of europe here!!! cause that wouldnt be worth it at all!!! but if its possible and still beeing able to play all together, one should think of setting up a server in europe for the rest of the world besides ONLY ONE for north - south america and "the rest"...just thinknig...und auf wie? auf was? aufwiedersehn.....*waves and quickly pops out again and looks for a vomit bag*

and btw wrong thread ---->

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/721-france-connection-issues/

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1172-connection-lost/

and if one doesnt close an announcement thread after the annoucments, in here, in the end, ppl will be debating of clothes, poses or potatoe prices in china^^