3DXChat Community

What is the ban for?

Ketti

Sorry to hear you have experienced problems. Are you sure you were banned as opposed to blocked for too many login attempts?  The latter can apparently happen when trying to log back in a few times in a short period following disconnects.

Disconnect issues can occur for various reasons and there are various threads in the Technical Support which discuss potential remedies, although sometimes it is a temporary problem with the underlying servers which you can't do anything about except wait and try later.

Edited by Leopardus

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Sorry to hear you have experienced problems. Are you sure you were banned as opposed to blocked for too many login attempts?  The latter can apparently happen when trying to log back in a few times in a short period following disconnects.

Disconnect issues can occur for various reasons and there are various threads in the Technical Support which discuss potential remedies, although sometimes it is a temporary problem with the underlying servers which you can't do anything about except wait and try later.

I was banned. Reason: "Chat advertising". But I sent two messages to general chat and several messages to local chat. Where and what did I advertise?