3DXChat Community

Here's a recent small taste Safe Haven

Spotlight

After trying to stalk me in Safe Haven ....I was under the impression that Derai was farΒ 
more educated then Ex(that's not really hard to do lol)Β 
and had more credibility then Ex.....but it turns out he was just as stupid and has the same zero credibility now just like everyone
has known for years about Ex.
No one will ever believe a word he says again.....which is almost as good as having him banned. :)

Screenshot_5.png

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

After trying to stalk me in Safe Haven ....I was under the impression that Derai was farΒ 
more educated then Ex(that's not really hard to do lol)Β 
and had more credibility then Ex.....but it turns out he was just as stupid and has the same zero credibility now just like everyone
has known for years about Ex.
No one will ever believe a word he says again.....which is almost as good as having him banned. :)

Screenshot_5.png

Words based on your stupidity ain`t smart. But, I don't really want to communicate with the scums of society like you are.

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Words based on your stupidity ain`t smart. But, I don't really want to communicate with the scums of society like you are.

Β 

This is no longer an issue for now.

It appears he has decided to take the Samurai warriors way out.

Thank you all for reporting this stalkerΒ ,that actually had the nerve to come to myΒ  Safe Haven Discord yesterday(but then...that's what stalkers do....isn't it?)

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope his obsession with me doesn't take me off his ignore list any time soon.

Anyway.....for now....ThereΒ is peace in the landΒ  Β :)

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by jadekali

12 hours ago, Spotlight said:

J1.png

btw Spotlight.....when PapaDom or Danny ran "Exposes" on Safe Haven......They had the common decency to cross out the names of the innocent on the screenshot....ur beef is with ME ,not our membership!

Edited by jadekali

Hmmm, not quite sure what to day other than this is the second time I have run into this safe gripe here in 3d land.Β  Name calling is, well, bad enough.Β  In this day and age to purposely use an incorrect gender pronoun repeatedly is not only bad form, but an obvious way to attempt to further denigrate.Β Β 

53 minutes ago, curiousret said:

Hmmm, not quite sure what to day other than this is the second time I have run into this safe gripe here in 3d land.Β  Name calling is, well, bad enough.Β  In this day and age to purposely use an incorrect gender pronoun repeatedly is not only bad form, but an obvious way to attempt to further denigrate.Β Β 

Totally agree on this - and its some kind of pattern certain people use all the time in this forum.

2 minutes ago, chloe said:

Totally agree on this - and its some kind of pattern certain people use all the time in this forum.

Well it mostly trolls and toxic trash, like Rob or Jade. I almost never seen anyone with some decency purposely using a wrong pronounce. Accidentally orΒ out of carelessness – yes. But purposely, as an insult? Nah. It's not the way a decent person would act.Β 

When trolls can't complete their "mission" here by their brains, they use everything to make their target's image look bad in 3dxchat. Jadekhali, RobT and very few others do this.Β Newbies can follow them because they are newbies, but it's interesting that yesterday one person tried hard to make jade a man in the game. Such a karma slap lol

I see the obsession about me still goes on.......and that's fine......because everyone here now I consider non-threatening.......and thank you for that and acting half-way civilized....and perhaps

someday even the name calling will come to an end.Β  Β  Β :)