3DXChat Community

Window for party publicities.

Alexir

Hello ! Here is a simple idea but which could be useful, it is to add a chat window but only to reserve to advertise for parties that take place on 3dxchat, with a response time limit as in the World Editor to avoid any abuse of Spam like for example 15 minutes before being able to make a new advertisement, when I speak of advertisements for parties I speak only of real part, with music, dance and DJ, no sex room where people spend more their time sleeping or laying on a sofa than having sex, because we already know that on 3dxchat as soon as there is the words sex in a room name everyone goes directly :)

That it's my Proposition for 3DX dev team.

@Gizmo @Lisa

Edited by Alexir

If there is going to be an advertisement-related channel it should be useful for every kind of room (well, aside of the ones that forbidden by ToS). It's unfair to let people advertise only party-related rooms. RP or sex rooms have the sames rights. And if you are not okay with sex rooms being too popular you probably have chosen a wrong game.

wFycncupXkyxQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

31 minutes ago, Xizl said:

If there is going to be an advertisement-related channel it should be useful for every kind of room (well, aside of the ones that forbidden by ToS). It's unfair to let people advertise only party-related rooms. RP or sex rooms have the sames rights. And if you are not okay with sex rooms being too popular you probably have chosen a wrong game.

wFycncupXkyxQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

I have nothing against room sex, but  in terms of innovation and renewal it's always the same thing, then we will not lie to each other for having set foot there several times, there are more people who goes dancing in this kind of room than doing sex, yet with the arrival of the editor I think it will become better and more innovative but I still don't find it, it's my personnal think with actual sex room, I simply find that the rooms with a nice build , innovation, music and dj are more deserving in terms of visibility since it's been four years that I am on 3dx, For the moment it is the only place where I am surprised every time I go there, and we don't necessary to have that for have good private times, just need speak and make a good contact sometimes is work too :)

Edited by Alexir

I like to see the room promos in World Chat. It shows me who is dedicated to the work they're doing and show what rooms have value and effort.  Especially more relevant than the rest of the nonsense in WC.

I support an opt-in broadcast channel for room promos.

Perhaps multiple global chat channels to disambiguate the Sex promos from the music promos, someday.

But I'd be satisfied with a global promo channel for everything first.