3DXChat Community

Why so Serious?

JackPine

While basking in the afterglow of post-coitus bliss, the subject of how serious our avi's appeared to be tackling the issue at hand.  People who know me know I try to bring sunshine, smiles, and playful laughs to every party.  The goal being happiness shared, and apparently I am not alone.

Sure would be nice to see our avis have the option to display some smiles and levity. :)

Of course, this is way down the list.  A stable game would really be nice.  Nothing puts a frown on this face faster than the red box of disconnected death, which always seems to happen right when those smiles are transitioning to Oh My God moans.

45 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

There is one look too during one of the bed poses (a lesbian pose if i remember well) where, under a certain angle, one of the women look like she's thinking "You blocked me on facebook... And now you're going to die.

Found it and modified it :D

ipJKkvX.png

I have to look for this one!

13 hours ago, Leeloo said:

There is one look too during one of the bed poses (a lesbian pose if i remember well) where, under a certain angle, one of the women look like she's thinking "You blocked me on facebook... And now you're going to die.

Found it and modified it :D

ipJKkvX.png

Now I know what a mouse feels like when a cat is looming over it 😬