3DXChat Community

ACCOUNT HAS BEN BLOCKED--- AGAIN?

BIALAETICAT

I especially think that in the future it will be necessary to specify: this spam is made in my own room, I have the right and include it in your advertisement! A small example to improve of course:

✫ ✫ ✫.`⋎´✫¸ Room GASBY Open ✫ ✫ ✫.`
..✫¸. • ° * ”˜˜” * ° •. By ZhaNee
☻ / ღ˚ •。 * ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛ ★ *。 ღ˛ °。 * ° ˚ • ★ * ˚ .ღ。
/ ▌ * ˛˚ ˛˚ WELCOME TO ALL PEOPLE * ★
            ☎ ° who arrives in my own room

And the second advertisement that we do is by opening our own house as a friend with the name of the room where we are currently, but i really think 3dxchat, need to open a new tchat like the world tchat, but for publicities for party with a limit timer before writing again, and only for party with music not sex room because we already know with sex on this games it's directly work, but it's more nap than sex :P

Edited by Alexir

I am really disgusted by this way of blocking people, without carrying out checks, to understand if the report is true or not. Gizmo do you know whose message is? do you know which club it belongs to? Who made the report, do you know? do you know which club you belong to?
If you ask yourself these questions and go to check you will be able to understand that behind all this, there is a conspiracy against BIACAT.
I hope it won't happen again, a person cannot be allowed to copy spam and put it on world.

at worst you could force them to refund your entire subscription if they can't prove you violated TOS. but the lawyer would be more expensive. it would be helpful if they forwarded the screenshot you were getting banned for to you, as they're supposed to only ban with that kind of proof