3DXChat Community

ACCOUNT HAS BEN BLOCKED--- AGAIN?

BIALAETICAT

Once again account has ben blocked.
And this time in two days in Tomorrowland, I had a party on Saturday and on Sunday I didn't say a word in the world chat, and I ended the party normally and now when I went into the game this unpleasant surprise. That's funny because at my party that Sunday we received a person who spammed a private message to people who were in my room inviting people to leave my room and go to the GALLXXXY CLUB.
the impression I have is that for devs this is allowed. And I that in two days I didn't even see what was going on in the world chat was banned simply with the claim SPAM IN WORLD CHAT. Well, I wrote to the support and asked them to show me the Spam I did, and if that doesn't happen I will look for my legal rights, enough of being accused of something I didn't do and being punished without any reason

I don't know what legal rights we can claim, but DJ Biacat's parties are generally well-attended and she has good music.  In a platform where user contribution is vital to the fun, it's not fair that we have no recourse against these bans and reports.  No one is logging in to dance at that old west saloon to whatever that crappy radio station is.

Our rooms, Our DJ's, Our events are what builds our community.

Please find the time to address this system of bans and punishments.  It's disheartening and is really putting a damper on new rooms, parties and events.  A friend who recently came back to 3DX after a year asked me "Where is all the creativity that used to be in this game?"  I'm afraid people are losing their will to invest their time and energy into making 3DX a better place.

Thanks.

-Jelly

Shameful, that's just the right word !! I think that BIA is entitled to ask for explanations. Let us not forget that it still made the happiness of more than 170 people in its room Saturday evening and that it went up again to more than 90 Sunday evening !! She is still the only one to do this kind of event !! Now if even this kind of event is forbidden and we are punished, well let's have sex rooms all over the place and let's also talk asses on the World, since apparently it doesn't shock anyone .. Well yes, you have the right to say: look for a whore to suck my cock on the World, but not: come have fun, dance, have a good time listening to music in such and such a place .. Advertising should be allowed in small doses .. I am shocked by all of this and it really upsets me, BIA bringing a lot to 3DX .. On the contrary, she should be rewarded for what she does .. I am ashamed of this inappropriate decision !!👎

Really disappointed to see this happening again, are there any jealous of your success somewhere, better come forward instead of hiding behind their postponement, for no reason, the ostrich policy hits one more blow.
Now, as soon as I see a drama in the world chat, I will report directly no matter what it will be like a drama, since some people have fun doing it, I will also have fun, at least those who will be blocked for certain days you will be the one who did that! and i invited all people make that for a true reason this times.

Edited by Alexir

Again and again, when what i see this morning !! biacat banned !!!!! who decided to ban DJBIACAT !!!!! Something wrong in that decision  !nobody's spam in world from our group , the only one i see yesterday putting an annoucement was a guy external of our group; i told him to stop, So i can tell you who only one spam was done nickname "leegion" , i have tell Biacat too that i tell him to stop !!!!! So i guess someone is wrong and BIACAT must be cleared of that stupid punition !!!!!!

6 hours ago, BIALAETICAT said:

And this time in two days in Tomorrowland, I had a party on Saturday and on Sunday I didn't say a word in the world chat, and I ended the party normally and now when I went into the game this unpleasant surprise. That's funny because at my party that Sunday we received a person who spammed a private message to people who were in my room inviting people to leave my room and go to the GALLXXXY CLUB.
the impression I have is that for devs this is allowed. And I that in two days I didn't even see what was going on in the world chat was banned simply with the claim SPAM IN WORLD CHAT. Well, I wrote to the support and asked them to show me the Spam I did, and if that doesn't happen I will look for my legal rights, enough of being accused of something I didn't do and being punished without any reason

Sorry to hear. If you want devs to see your post, mention them by this ---> @ Type their names after.

@Gizmo 

Today 3dxchat sucks at moderation on forums and in the game. I don`t know whats the problems you devs have today, but your project may become a garbage soon.

PS: maybe not so soon, but in a long perspective.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Sorry to hear. If you want devs to see your post, mention them by this ---> @ Type their names after.

@Gizmo 

Today 3dxchat sucks at moderation on forums and in the game. I don`t know whats the problems you devs have today, but your project may become a garbage soon.

PS: maybe not so soon, but in a long perspective.

Yeah that it's true, 3dxchat make nothing change for change this games, and we see people banned like that, it's more a confirmation about this games problem, sometimes i ask me why we give money to this games, if it was free I would complain maybe a little less :P

personally I'm going to start my observation of the world chat and the first drama or bullshit I hear I'll report, since some people have a lot of fun doing that on people who haven't done anything.

Edited by Alexir

3 minutes ago, Alexir said:

Yeah that it's true, 3dxchat make nothing change for change this games, and we see people banned like that, it's more a confirmation about this games problem, sometimes i ask me why we give money to this games, if it was free I would complain maybe a little less :P

Like you say. If the game was free you would complain less.
Meaning you would still complain.
Try to see things from the positive side instead of complaining. Or maybe try Rust. You will feel right at home there.

4 minutes ago, Alexir said:

And who is the positivity in this history ? Bia have been ban for nothing do you think is something positive, i don't think so please give positive lesson away.

Nope. i don't think that is positive.
Best solution : write an email to 3dx support.
Explain the situation. Ask for proof. And ask the that the false reporter gets banned.

Now, as soon as I see a drama in the world chat, I will report directly no matter what it will be like a drama, since some people have fun doing it, I will also have fun, at least those who will be blocked for certain days you will be the one who did that! and i invited all people make that for a true reason this times.

you go and be salty and report people too and join the rest of the salty people

7 minutes ago, Alexir said:

write something to 3dx is like sending something in the wind you will end up waiting two months before having an answer, I'll let you try if you have as much time to wait, to have proofs and a real answer: P Good luck with that, and it's the same on the discord when you want know something.

I forgot to clarify something is that I also will not report everyone just anything that starts with drama, racism or all the little things forbidden, at least that it's true report not the other found have fun on report someone for nothing make.

That all i have to say for you... and good luck with wait you answer by 3dx :P

"just anything that starts with drama" .. so you are judge and jury now ? or the 3dx police ?

Maybe they don't like you at 3dx because you complain so much ... because when i send an email to 3dx they respond mostly within 24 hours. 
They are very kind to me in their mails and help me.

2 minutes ago, Alexir said:

No and so when you are a member of a game, you still have the right to want a clean game, without 24-hour drama or other stupidity, and if I want to be a judge it is up to me after all, after all, if you prefer to stay the day sitting in your chair, caring, it's your problem I'm one of the people who love when things move and that we are understood that it is at stake or real .

Try to make the group you are in drama free first :)
Talking about false accusations and drama.

10 hours ago, BIALAETICAT said:

My very dear BIA,

It is with sorrow that I learn of your ban for reasons that still seem to be explained.
I hope that the 3DXCHAT staff will quickly provide you with the reasons which led them to apply this harsh sanction. Having been in-game for almost all of this fantastic TommorrowLand event, I don't believe anyone was at fault in spamming the World Chat, although tampering is still possible.
From a more general point of view, I invite administrators to ask themselves the right questions regarding the rules that govern bans and punishments. At least they take the time to read the horrors that are sometimes spilled into World Chat and put them into perspective with advertising messages that offend no one. It is their strictest right to refuse that Wolrd Chat is used for this, but then it would be desirable that the rules be extended to much more serious abuses.
I don't pretend to want to dictate rules to anyone, but why not think about an additional channel, in addition to World Chat and Local Chat, for example an Event Chat that would be dedicated to informing members online?
I would also like to say a few words about rights and duties. We are members, and as such we have a duty to respect the rules established by SEX GAME DEVIL. But we also have rights. Among other things, the right to know why a sanction is taken against us BEFORE the sanction is taken. And we are also entitled to expect from the staff of the game a minimum of discernment in the sanctions, and wish that it is not enough that a report is made for the sanction to fall automatically.
My dear BIA, I am wholeheartedly with you, and I would like to conclude by thanking you, by thanking ZhaNee, Chevy, Stef, all the DJ and all the members of SFL for their involvement in this fantastic event that will be remembered, at least in my memory, for a very long time.

2020-09-26_21-27-52_139918.png

Just now, Shane C. said:

My very dear BIA,

It is with sorrow that I learn of your ban for reasons that still seem to be explained.
I hope that the 3DXCHAT staff will quickly provide you with the reasons which led them to apply this harsh sanction. Having been in-game for almost all of this fantastic TommorrowLand event, I don't believe anyone was at fault in spamming the World Chat, although tampering is still possible.
From a more general point of view, I invite administrators to ask themselves the right questions regarding the rules that govern bans and punishments. At least they take the time to read the horrors that are sometimes spilled into World Chat and put them into perspective with advertising messages that offend no one. It is their strictest right to refuse that Wolrd Chat is used for this, but then it would be desirable that the rules be extended to much more serious abuses.
I don't pretend to want to dictate rules to anyone, but why not think about an additional channel, in addition to World Chat and Local Chat, for example an Event Chat that would be dedicated to informing members online?
I would also like to say a few words about rights and duties. We are members, and as such we have a duty to respect the rules established by SEX GAME DEVIL. But we also have rights. Among other things, the right to know why a sanction is taken against us BEFORE the sanction is taken. And we are also entitled to expect from the staff of the game a minimum of discernment in the sanctions, and wish that it is not enough that a report is made for the sanction to fall automatically.
My dear BIA, I am wholeheartedly with you, and I would like to conclude by thanking you, by thanking ZhaNee, Chevy, Stef, all the DJ and all the members of SFL for their involvement in this fantastic event that will be remembered, at least in my memory, for a very long time.

2020-09-26_21-27-52_139918.png

Hey Shane.
I don't think it is about world chat.
I have seen proof of people reporting an add that was made in local chat and then reporting it as spam in WC. 
They just only send as print of the actual add to 3dx without the whole chat window.
That is how these loosers report people.

So you say the mistake was not in the global chat
She was a local chat and then reporting it as spam in WC.
They just only send as print of the actual add to 3dx without the whole chat window.
So tell us at least what was the exact mistake ??
It was not demonstrated to get a ban without knowing the exact reason for it!
And even if there really was a mistake and you do not say the exact reason
How can this be avoided next time
It does not make sense!

Edited by GodOFGames

It would be interesting that the developers or the moderators clearly explain the rules of the game: The banings fall without foundation and without criteria of gravity ... It is possible to be banned for just having put a reaction on the World channel ... " wooop "(not to quote it) ... It is now possible to be banned for spam without writing anything on the world channel ... where are we going? .... If it is no longer possible to communicate on the World = DELETE THE WORLD CHANNEL.
And besides that, people take advantage of the system and the naivety of people and are still present despite numerous feedback to the moderators.
Where is the rule of moderation in all of this ... favoring people to extinguish those who can overshadow them? On what criteria do developers ban? on simple denunciation, even unjustified ?, the least of things would be to have a minimum of profetionnalise by providing the explanation to the banned person by showing him the proof (since now, for Spam, a copy must be attached, the proof must therefore existed to be authenticated)

a while back i created a post here on forum about fake bans cause many friends reported to me ..So i made a thread here asking the devs how they will secure players against fake reports 

Guess what ??.....0 response from the devs haha 

people getting banned from fake reports and Devs again fell short and un proffesional to even sit and read a report so they decide If its a true offense of their rules ...

Dont get me wrong but 6 months now Game is going from bad to worse and not only in 1 department but in many ..

and personaly i find it very important security issue players paying a game with real money and get banned and loosing Game time they paid cause Devs are lazy and unprofessional to 

check if X report is true or fraud ...

i wanna say im realy sorry for all those ppl that have got banned while in reality they are innocent 

i would suggest you Go to the devs and ask compensation for the days lost and also mental compensation yup u heard right cause when someone gets banned whille hasnt done anything those ppl suddenly overwhelemed by all kind of negative emotions and potentialy taking a toll to their mental state ..who gonna make it right for them ? 

Its The DEVS job to protect the players  and yet ..they dont Do it ..we have report this incidents long time now and 0 response from the dev team and guess what the fraud report incidents keep growing ..........

getting back 2 days wont make things right those ppl might have suffered those 2 days mentaly ... hearing the mentaly some might laugh but i can tell you tons of examples of ppl investing time and feelings on this game ...ppl get married form long period bonds ,some even meet each other ,some invest in a club like you would Do in real life So yes Some ppl could have psychological issues after fraud attacks .

imagine how you would feel when someone is hunting you daily not letting you breath living a nightmare ...sure 3dxchat is a Game but when certain ppl always after you and try harm u in any way possible making your game experience a living hell ...well this is beyong a simple ''hey we added you 7 free days ....who gonna repay you all the days u lived a hell in game cause devs were lazy to check if the report was legit ?

its the same like Some American movies where children get bullied in the school making it a living hell leading to all kind of mental issues 3dxchat being a game is no different being in a school and being behind a screen bullying is bulying fraud is fraud etc etc 

try stay cool and have fun :) if you find ur selfs not having fun anymore and problems her outweight the fun its best to drop it and keep ur sanity :)