3DXChat Community

Radio playback Doubling Over

Violet Night

Okay, so in advance I apologise if this has been covered in another topic...however I haven't been able to find one.

This is actually an age old issue I have noticed a few times in the past.

So, I use radio links that I obtain online for my worlds radio. I have noticed a few times in the past, that when  start a radio channel (Often with a delay at first) I hear the radio playing in two different sound channels, I hear it playing in the music channel as it should, controllable with the music volume and the enable radio option. However with a short lag between this I also hear the station playing elsewhere. This is not controllable by music volume, or by disabling the enable radio option.

The only way I am aware of to fix this, is to shut off 3dx and relog.

Anyone else experienced this? How have you fixed this? If no one has then maybe this could at least make a dev aware of an age old oversight?

Edited by Violet Night

8 hours ago, Violet Night said:

So, I use radio links that I obtain online for my worlds radio. I have noticed a few times in the past, that when  start a radio channel (Often with a delay at first) I hear the radio playing in two different sound channels, I hear it playing in the music channel as it should, controllable with the music volume and the enable radio option. However with a short lag between this I also hear the station playing elsewhere. This is not controllable by music volume, or by disabling the enable radio option.

The only way I am aware of to fix this, is to shut off 3dx and relog.

Anyone else experienced this? How have you fixed this? If no one has then maybe this could at least make a dev aware of an age old oversight?

I have ocassionally noticed this problem, but like you, I have only been able to solve it by relogging.  I have even swapped to a room with a different stream, and the background stream from the first room will still be playing.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but it's not something unique to your system.

-Jelly