3DXChat Community

Condoms

JJP

Condoms  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should condoms be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, Xizl said:

I voted "yes", but if we talk about immersion and realism, first devs should add flaccid cocks.

🇫🇷 bonjour,
J'adore ton idée. C'est vrai que ça serait vraiment, plus réaliste !
Cela me fait rire, parce que, pour la petite histoire drôle. Le premier jour de mon arrivée sur 3DXChat, il faut bien sûre, customizer ton avatar.
Et quelle ne fut pas ma surprise, de voir la turgescence de son pénis ! 😲
Je me suis demandé si c'était normal, est ce que je n'avais pas appuyé sur un bouton par accident, et où était ce putain de bouton ! J'avais peur, que juste en m'habillant et en laissant ça, comme ça, que ça se remarque et qu'on me prenne pour un pervers... 😂
Je l'ai cherché pendant au moins 15 bonnes minutes, avant de me rendre compte, que non. Il n'y a pas de bouton, ni d'option à cet état, et que c'était... Comme ça.. 😅
Nous avons un priapisme permanent lol
J'en ai parlé, avec des amis dans le jeu, et il y avait des femmes. Et pour la plus part, ça serait trop moche, qu'il y ait un état du pénis au repos...
Personnellement, je ne pense pas. Et en effet ça serait mieux, niveau réalisme.

🇬🇧 Hello,
I love your idea. It is true that it would be really, more realistic!
It makes me laugh, because, for the funny little story. The first day of my arrival on 3DXChat, of course, you have to customize your avatar.
And what was my surprise, to see the turgor of his penis! 😲
I wondered if this was normal, hadn't I accidentally pressed a button, and where the fucking button was! I was afraid, that just by dressing and leaving it like that, that it would show up and be taken for a pervert ... 😂
I looked for it for at least a good 15 minutes, before realizing it wasn't. There is no button or option in this state, and it was ... Like this .. 😅
We have permanent priapism lol
I talked about it, with friends in the game, and there were women. And for the most part, it would be too ugly, for there to be a state of the penis at rest ...
Personally, I don't think so. And indeed that would be better, level of realism.

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

Safe sex is best sex, why people are aganst it lmao.
This definetly should be an option, maybe even default one. Safe sex propaganda is kinda essential for adult games like 3dx.

Scratches my head

My avatar is having sex with the other avatar(s) which is safe, and I am having sex with myself where no condom is required. 

Hmmmmm, I must be doing something wrong! 🙃

41 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

Safe sex is best sex, why people are aganst it lmao.

Any sex is safe here. You can't get STDs or get pregnant through the computer screen. And I don't see people being against adding condoms in game as an option.

This definetly should be an option

Yeah, why not.

maybe even default one

First ask what others think about it, and not a vocal minority on forum, but the player's majority. 

Safe sex propaganda is kinda essential for adult games like 3dx.

No it is not. Adult games are supposed to be played by adults.

Safe sex propaganda not going to increase the income for sexgame, I am pretty sure more sexy clothes would attract more people in game than "safe sex propaganda" so I don't see any reason why it is "essential" for adult game. Though yes, add a condom covered cock model for males and futas/tgirls is probably not a lot of work and it will satisfy a lot of people. Including myself, it's nice to have more freedom in how you and your partner going to play and it's nice for realistic RP. But propaganda? Default option? Bleh...

Edited by Xizi

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

Any sex is safe here. You can't get STDs or get pregnant through the computer screen.

No shit. Any sex in 3dx is safe, consensual and makes avis moaning in pleasure. But I know how all this works in real life and those simplifications make no sense.

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

And I don't see people being against adding condoms in game as an option.

And I see 12 people voted "no" here, in this topic.

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

First ask what others think about it, and not a vocal minority on forum, but the player's majority.

Woah, let's ask everyone before making any additions to the game.

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

Adult games are supposed to be played by adults.

Yes, 18 year old people are accidently called adults.

4 hours ago, Xizi said:

Safe sex propaganda not going to increase the income for sexgame, I am pretty sure more sexy clothes would attract more people in game than "safe sex propaganda" so I don't see any reason why it is "essential" for adult game. Though yes, add a condom covered cock model for males and futas/tgirls is probably not a lot of work and it will satisfy a lot of people. Including myself, it's nice to have more freedom in how you and your partner going to play and it's nice for realistic RP. But propaganda? Default option? Bleh...

Every new outfit, body option, sex pose, dance routine, editor tool will attract more and more people because this is called content. 3dx is a sandbox with no particular reason to play it but to live virtual life so every tool of your expression allows you to fit this game for your own unique playstyle. Yes it's really nice to have more freedom - thats the idea of all the additions of this game, and yes: one simple dick texture and cumshot checkbox will provide lots of freedom.

And yes, real people are suffering from HIV and STDs and 3dx lore (lmao) is based on real world so my opinion sounds like "sex must be safe by default". My opinion can differ from yours but you know, this is not a reason to call it wrong.

4 hours ago, Leathium said:

Why you need a condom though?..

Well, my kinky and playful part will expand the list of men I'll gladly have sex with in 3dx and will add some RP-flavour to my own game. Point of my adult and serious part view is described above.

40 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

But I know how all this works in real life and those simplifications make no sense.

You were talking about safety, not about simplifications/realism. At least in the part I answered this way.

42 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

And I see 12 people voted "no" here, in this topic.

Point taken. 

42 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

Woah, let's ask everyone before making any additions to the game.

To add a condom - is an addition. But I am not calling to ask everyone if they want to add condoms or not.

I was talking about asking people if they want condom to be a default option. It's not just addition that does not touch anything old and just bring something new. It's a change of how things going to work and not everyone going to enjoy it.

47 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

Yes, 18 year old people are accidently called adults.

Well, it's how things work. Or everyone can just use their own measure and we will never come to an agreement.

48 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

Every new outfit, body option, sex pose, dance routine, editor tool will attract more and more people because this is called content. 3dx is a sandbox with no particular reason to play it but to live virtual life so every tool of your expression allows you to fit this game for your own unique playstyle. Yes it's really nice to have more freedom - thats the idea of all the additions of this game, and yes: one simple dick texture and cumshot checkbox will provide lots of freedom.

I have nothing against adding condoms in game. I think I wrote it right in the part of the message you quoted? 

52 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

And yes, real people are suffering from HIV and STDs and 3dx lore (lmao) is based on real world so my opinion sounds like "sex must be safe by default". 

Well by the same logic we could ask devs to add STDs in game and make them spread if people not using condoms. it actually would work like a good safe sex propaganda. But... The goal of the game is to let people socialize, play their sexual fantasies and for devs – to earn money. I don't think that sexual education and safe sex propaganda what devs was having in their mind while creating this game and what most users are coming here for. 

55 minutes ago, Kutsi said:

My opinion can differ from yours but you know, this is not a reason to call it wrong.

Yet I can argue.

14 hours ago, Stronos said:

YES! Please!

I think they could be done in two ways:

• as clothes to dress up an customize (easy is just a texture)
  • as pickable items to equip like beers arround the room, you pick them up and you can wear them 

This is the great idea. Condoms are really needed in the game. it will give us in real kind of feeling.