3DXChat Community

More Private Sex Locations

Guest Twiggy

Hi guys, I had put this in the development section but I don't believe many people go there and this is something I would like some feedback on.

So this is what I posted in there.

If I am right this should be fairly easy for the devs to do and will be a real good addition to the game .

Right now we only have our rooms as a private place to invite someone, for sex or even just to hang.

If we select invite, we get to select one of our 2 rooms.

My idea is to also have beach 1 and beach 2.

Beach 1 being day time and 2 being night with a fire.

The beach can be just a small beach like the one at the far end of our beach now.

If we invite someone there it them is our own private beach and becomes another option for somewhere to have private sex or even just to hang.

The graphics and map would be the.same for everyone, would just be loaded separately for each couple, therefore would likely use less processing and bandwidth than our rooms.

So my idea is to add Beach 1 and beach 2 to our invite menu where we have Room 1 and Room 2 now.

And have it so it goes to our own private beach.

Would be another option for us to have somewhere we can be alone with someone and would also be very romantic.

Very good idea.   :D    I would prefer a garden or park, since we have 2 sandy locations already.

Yep, can be others to, thought the beach though as it being private. Like if you have sex at the beach or LI now anyone who comes in can see, even form a distance.

And even if they don't pass it round they would still think like, hey Twiggys bonking suchnsuch.

This way is private on a beach, just needs to be a little beach or a lagoon or something, they could put a blanket down for us, have a little picnic setup, even a radio, lots could be done.

Guest Slapass

Something else that would be nice to have is maybe an environment editor,where we can changes are rooms from night to day. I kinda sucks that htere is always sunlight in some part of our rooms.

*Clears throath* I hope you meant Calli honey xDOh sorry

Oh sorry Calli, i quoted the wrong comment, edited to fix my mistake.

you have a good idea Twiggy ^^ everyone would have new locations or duplicate actual maps^^

its good to dream lol, you will wait for that

Actually pierr, now is the right time to ask for things, as they work on the new GUI.

There has already been a few things added in the new GUI parts that have been done, some of which was just asked for recently.

If what I have been told is right, then adding something like LI as a selection on the invite menu and having it so we have LI all to ourselves in a sense will be easy to do, then there is a good chance it will be added.

I think a big part of the reason for the new GUI is to make it easier for them to add and edit it.

I think the Devs already did good work with the Love Island Location and added some more private areas with the Beach House and the open Ice-Berg.

A change between day/nght time in open-air locations would be nice... but I wouldn't divide it in two different zones... just add a timer.

Some Locations are already pretty empty sometimes... if you add two different Zones for the same location would make them appear even more empty.

I posted some Ideas in the existing Location Thread that includes all new ideas from here and even more... into one new Outdoor Area with small buildings that you can enter without loading screen... we need: "The Streets of 3DX-City" :D

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/405-locations/page-7

I think the Devs already did good work with the Love Island Location and added some more private areas with the Beach House and the open Ice-Berg.

A change between day/nght time in open-air locations would be nice... but I wouldn't divide it in two different zones... just add a timer.

Some Locations are already pretty empty sometimes... if you add two different Zones for the same location would make them appear even more empty.

I posted some Ideas in the existing Location Thread that includes all new ideas from here and even more... into one new Outdoor Area with small buildings that you can enter without loading screen... we need: "The Streets of 3DX-Cit..

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/405-locations/page-7

A timer would be tricky.. see, people from multiple time zones here. Two different instances for each location sounds good though.

One easy way is to add "ignore all" button. So a couple, or a group click that button and then will not see anyone else. So you will get a private beach, or a private LI, or a private NC etc.

Even those sitting on seats can be made hidden from you because basically by pressing ignore all, you will live on a parallel universe :)

Guest Larrygair

This is obviously a great idea and as you say probably not too hard to implement.

Completely new places would be nice as well like redwood forest, remote waterfall etc. would be really nice.

L.