3DXChat Community

Buildmode question

Nixxx

@Gizmo @Lisa I have a question about the build mode that Ive been thinking of.

like when youre in build mode, and press F6, why cant you try the stuff you´ve built, no you gotta go out of the build mode, then do it in your room, makes things harder than it should be...why even have F6 in build mode if you cant try it out in there.

another question, why isnt there arrows on the poses, that lets you know what is back and the front of it etc.

this build mode is good, but could be better in my oppinion with just a few easy fixes.

Edited by Nixxx

On 9/22/2020 at 4:49 AM, Nixxx said:

@Gizmo @Lisa I have a question about the build mode that Ive been thinking of.

like when youre in build mode, and press F6, why cant you try the stuff you´ve built, no you gotta go out of the build mode, then do it in your room, makes things harder than it should be...why even have F6 in build mode if you cant try it out in there.

I don't believe I've ever placed a barstool action object or put a chair beside a table without having to go back and re-edit after "real life" testing.

41 minutes ago, JellyJones said:

I don't believe I've ever placed a barstool action object or put a chair beside a table without having to go back and re-edit after "real life" testing.

I used One singular bar in all my builds. Had a surface and some seat tops saved after doing to ‘Adjust, enter room, check, exit to adjust’ shuffle for a few HOURS. 

After that I just gave up. Used the same bar design Everywhere 

On 9/22/2020 at 5:29 PM, Leeloo said:

Well the only use i see to the F6 key in build mode actually, is when you build let's say a door in a building, you can move next to where you will build it to not make it too small. But this is the only use lol

well...last I chacked the are no doors to add anymore, so I guess the only thing you can do now is teast stairs.

when and why did you remove doors @Lisa @Gizmo