3DXChat Community

Thanks Colindude.

Eiranne

Hello Colin

I would like to bring to your attention that your Music player has stopped working for over 18 hours now and that there would seem to be some kind of fault as it is also registering more listeners in the room than there actually is.  ie : 2 persons in room and registering 53 in room. Thank you for reading 

hello Colindude we see a problem on the player I saw you yesterday and you solved the problem but the problem still persists I hope you could solve the problem and I have a question your moderator has no control to reload the player in case of problem thank you for all thank you greeting Colindude

Hello Colin

It would appear that everytime I try to add music to the player i am getting an error message 20 and 44. ( Music player name FireBitchX ) I hope that you will give this your attention at your earliest convenience. Many Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will speak up for those who are missing this...

Mr. ColinDude.. many of us enjoyed your service, so I ask...

How can we get the service back?

If hosting costs are an issue I will gladly go 50/50 or pay the full (DM me for info... yes, i'm very real)

Differences or not.. we all LOVED the saloon player and we miss it.

Please consider an alternative to shutting it down.. I will gladly help to keep it rolling. <3

Well said Greyzon 👏. That's a great idea something I would certainly be interested in assisting with also. The Music Player is missed 😢 and we Thank Colin for his work bringing it to us. Lets hope something could be done 😀.

• 9 months later...

Good day to you Mr. Colin,

Many of us appreciated greatly and loved your work on the Saloon music player system.

Many of us were still wondering if you'd bring back the Saloon player?

We'll support your endeavor if you consider bringing this service back...

Cheers!