3DXChat Community

Thanks Colindude.

Eiranne

@Gizmo Colin is doing tons of good stuff for your player community.

It was Colindude  that solved the puzzle and figured out your new IP address was blacklisted with Verizon. 

Least you could do is publicly recognize the man.

I enjoy the game and the community. I just wish you all would try to use more standardized IT and Development practices. 

Thanks for the fix to the connectivity problem.  Please, just try not to break it with your next patch.

@ColinDude

Thanks for the connectivity diagnostic support and the website. Thanks for caring about the community enough to do something for us all. 

Hugs and Kisses!

• 1 year later...

Hi ColinDude...  Can you plese check your messages for complaints and act on them  accordingly to your rules in Room you are supplying music too . Thank you 

• 2 months later...

hello ColinDude there is a person pretending to be me and my wife on music player his nickname and Tenchulsgay intolerable I do not understand why this person manages to create so many accounts Myndfock - Dontmindme and Tenchulsgay - please do something ColinDude thank you

Edited by MrTenchu

2 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

hello ColinDude there is a person pretending to be me and my wife on music player his nickname and Tenchulsgay intolerable I do not understand why this person manages to create so many accounts Myndfock - Dontmindme and Tenchulsgay - please do something ColinDude thank you

Banned!

Hello ColinDude the person starts to copy my first name that of my wife MrsTenchulsAguy it is possible to be a moderator please thank you ColinDude

Edited by MrTenchu

Hello Colin

It would appear that an individual is using several different names from two accounts to continuously disrupt the player, along with using my name as his. Most recent name in use MrsTenchuIsAGuy. This is not the first time this individual has used my name as having used my husband's MrTenchuIsGay.  I do not find this acceptable when there are moderators in place to monitor the player and hopefully prevent this from happening. I would ask if you would be so kind as to remove or ban the player using my name at your earliest convenience.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:05 PM, MrsTenchu said:

Hello Colin

It would appear that an individual is using several different names from two accounts to continuously disrupt the player, along with using my name as his. Most recent name in use MrsTenchuIsAGuy. This is not the first time this individual has used my name as having used my husband's MrTenchuIsGay.  I do not find this acceptable when there are moderators in place to monitor the player and hopefully prevent this from happening. I would ask if you would be so kind as to remove or ban the player using my name at your earliest convenience.

Banned

Hello Colindude another person who doesn't respect your rules he plays a pigs talk sound the name PigsTalkAndFart does not respect the rules Thank you 

Hello Colin a person using the player is playing music with the titles: Napalm Death - Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys cover) (Official Audio). WIZO - Ganz klar gegen Nazis - (official - 04/21). These I find to be displeasing and could be offensive to other's using the player. I would ask for you to review the profile of Felizitas and take the relevant action if necessary. many thanks

Hello colinDude It's normal to always see sex songs on your music player and I see inappropriate songs I wonder where is your moderators one more thing ban my account and remove my name from the music player a shame to see music shitty it's on your music player and you had no control of your application every day music inappropriate and you have no control music player and ban me and retired my name Tenchu music player goodbye

6 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

Hello colinDude It's normal to always see sex songs on your music player and I see inappropriate songs I wonder where is your moderators one more thing ban my account and remove my name from the music player a shame to see music shitty it's on your music player and you had no control of your application every day music inappropriate and you have no control music player and ban me and retired my name Tenchu music player goodbye

Someone complaining about sex songs being played in a game advertised as a sex game ? 😂

I'm probably missing something ? 😅

14 minutes ago, MissD said:

Quelqu’un se plaint de chansons sexuelles jouées dans un jeu annoncé comme un jeu sexuel?😂

Il me manque probablement quelque chose ?😅

yes there are many rules to follow on the music player do not play sex music and racist music

On 11/21/2022 at 3:53 AM, MrTenchu said:

Hello Colin a person using the player is playing music with the titles: Napalm Death - Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys cover) (Official Audio). WIZO - Ganz klar gegen Nazis - (official - 04/21). These I find to be displeasing and could be offensive to other's using the player. I would ask for you to review the profile of Felizitas and take the relevant action if necessary. many thanks

I added a few banned words. Also banned a few players playing troll songs.

16 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

On every location of the internet, trolls exist. I have added a few more words to the blacklist. Sorry this made you leave the Saloon, but I really can't argue with your decision.

hello Colindude I thank you for for all I want to tell you that a cup of coffee is coming soon for all what you are doing on music player I am happy to see that you are doing your work seriously thank you for all and it makes me happy to play music on your player thank you for reading me and answering my messages and I now understand that you are doing your job well peace ColinDude 

• 1 month later...

hello colindude a person music player insulted me and my wife the music player chat I have a lot of photos to share with you and Jessyca does not respect your rules if you wanted proof I will provide you with the photos of your music player thank you greetings Colindude

To be fair thats pretty crap on your behalf as your only seeing one side.  Nobody else gets a chance to play any music as they are there 24/7 and as soon as anyone else starts requesting music with lyrics they both start requesting mega death noise that is not music so that everyone else leaves and they get the room back to themselves.  If your going to be a moderator perhaps try giving warnings out first or speaking to those involved.  The traffic at the saloon would be so much busier if everyone got a fair chance and were not bullied to leave by certain people playing stuff that is unbearable.  When you first go there they are playing stuff that is bearable but as soon as others start requesting songs they play that trash so forces everyone else to leave.