Please contact our support team and provide a screenshots of ping command:

1. Press Win + R
  2. Type cmd
  3. Terminal will open
  4. Type ping 185.71.64.45  - and make a screenshot of result
  5. Type ping 193.84.88.1 - and make a screenshot of result
  6. Send screenshots to 3dxhelp@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hey, It's Sunday Night, September 27, 2020, And I am having the situation we had before.  No world chat, no location list, and on and off friends list and gallery images.  Disconnect after about a minute.  It has been this way all day.

Again, NordVPN through Canada works, but the US hub does not work any more for me.

I am a Verizon FIOS customer in New York City.  Thanks.

-Jelly

Edited by JellyJones

• Gizmo unpinned this topic

I tried starting the game comes up normal as in trying to install an update, then it just repeats it is stuck there never updates , ran as administrator too, no help do you have the url with the current version including the patch?  I was on the US version of the game from previous issues I am on the east coast US

Thanks

raerae

Followed all the steps. Attempted to run the game after downloading it to a brand new gaming comp. Got a VPV. Downloaded the patches. I disconnect in 2 minutes. I can see my  profile, my friend list, their profiles. No User rooms are visible. All General rooms are empty. I can send gifts, I can collect 3dx gold. I cannot stay connected. I did the self test. Disconnected firewalls, shut down Norton anti virus. Did the ping test. All of it. I still have all the problems I had before. Nothing changed and the game still will not play. The tests say it is not a problem with my computer. How could it be? My PC is brand new, just out of the box. 3dxchat and the suggested VPN were my first downloads on it. Not being able to play the game for 2 weeks is really frustrating. Especially, since I did everything that was supposed to fix the problem.

Edited by MagickLady

Are you using a WiFi connection and are you able to test it with an Ethernet cable instead? Maybe that's not a permanent solution but it could rule things out / narrow things down.

3DXChat needs a very stable internet connection. It doesn't say anything that websites load perfectly fine with your WiFi, your browser is capable of dealing with bad WiFi reception. But 3DXChat is not.

Edited by ColinDude

1 hour ago, ColinDude said:

Are you using a WiFi connection and are you able to test it with an Ethernet cable instead? Maybe that's not a permanent solution but it could rule things out / narrow things down.

3DXChat needs a very stable internet connection. It doesn't say anything that websites load perfectly fine with your WiFi, your browser is capable of dealing with bad WiFi reception. But 3DXChat is not.

Game is laggy....nothingelse to add. it is worse since the last patch 426