3DXChat Community

Cant Update

Moros1075

So I haven't seen anybody report the problem I'm currently having, but when I open the 3dxchat app, it opens for about 2 seconds to the login screen and then closes again right away. There's no crash report, no update box or anything. I was never able to update to 423 and to the best of my knowledge im still running 422. I tried redownloading the client and reinstalled. I updated drivers and made sure firewall wasn't an issue. I feel like this is an issue with my patcher? Either way I cant even get to the log in screen. Not sure what else to do besides post here

I tried going into the 3dx folder and starting the patcher, which gives me an error:

Patcher.exe - Bad Image

C:\\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

I'm running windows 10 64 bit

Wake up Gizmo or Lisa and answer all these people that can not connect sense the 423 patch went out. communication will go along way with folks you know.

i mean really you comment to those complaining lipstick don't work when you have a lot people that have been charged to play yet they can not get on the game 

Edited by zigzag

4 hours ago, Moros1075 said:

Still nothing working : / is there any way to download the game with 423 already installed? I feel like my issue is still with the patcher. Like the patcher is causing my game to crash when it starts..... not sure why

Yes, when the patcher doesn't work, one thing to try is to uninstall 3dx from your computer and then do a fresh install of the whole game.

There is an FAQ on the support page about this, with things to do to try to fix the patcher, and a link to the download site.

https://3dxchat.com/support/#updates

Edited by Leopardus

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Yes, when the patcher doesn't work, one thing to try is to uninstall 3dx from your computer and then do a fresh install of the whole game.

There is an FAQ on the support page about this, with things to do to try to fix the patcher, and a link to the download site.

https://3dxchat.com/support/#updates

Patcher is working well for me 

8 minutes ago, Sheiylanie said:

i already have a vpn and it doesn't work.
I've been on the game up to the point where I had a reconnection and since then it's been impossible to get back.

When you download it you have to use you USA VPN aka tunnel bear