3DXChat Community

The sexual harassment is bad!

NaomiMoonstone

2 hours ago, Coldheart said:

I fail to see the irony. Maybe you should read the posts and what they are saying, then look up what certain words mean before you use them. That being said there are almost no REAL attractive women that play this game that also flirt and play with guys. They more or less don't exist. There is a lot of make believe women who flirt and have relations with other make believe "women", but what use is that to me when it comes to sexual relationships here? None. That is unless, I want to throw on a dress and pretend I am a girl and pretend the guy I am having sex with is also a girl? LOL. You have been here so long you can probably no longer even grasp how actually IRONIC that is. Nonetheless, that's not what I want to do here. So that is why I no longer bother to play 3DX for that aspect of the game and find other things to do. It is what it is. Nobody is forcing me to stay.

The other point being valid that the guy I mentioned is indeed a pussy, and if I had to guess, probably living at home with mommy and daddy in the UK. And I don't mean that as a cliche, I mean that as in it is a particular person who keeps popping up around this place who is actually doing that as I type this.

Finally JessicaX, your opinion has no value to me, you are entitled to it, but to me it's worthless based on the source alone, if nothing else.

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Like you saying: someone is a "pussy" because he has compassion, shows humility,  and sympathizes with other people. I would wager a hefty sum that this "pussy" as you would describe, gets way more attention from women than you ever will. There are plenty of attractive women in 3DX, but it seems they have wisely chosen to stay away from people like yourself. 

To double down on your initial assumption with even more assumptions about someone's personal life only helps to give comedic value to your original complaint that you don't believe there are many real attractive women in 3dx. The fact is that there are quite a few. I have heard them, I have spoken to them, I have seen video of some of them. Just because they avoid toxic people, doesn't mean they do not exist. Also, your definition of "attractive" will be very subjective because everyone has different opinions and places different values on which traits makes a person "attractive". 

The totality of all this is a perfect example of "irony" and its also quite amusing. 😉

Edited by JessicaX

1 hour ago, JessicaX said:

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Like you saying: someone is a "pussy" because he has compassion, shows humility,  and sympathizes with other people. I would wager a hefty sum that this "pussy" as you would describe, gets way more attention from women than you ever will. There are plenty of attractive women in 3DX, but it seems they have wisely chosen to stay away from people like yourself. 

To double down on your initial assumption with even more assumptions about someone's personal life only helps to give comedic value to your original complaint that you don't believe there are many real attractive women in 3dx. The fact is that there are quite a few. I have heard them, I have spoken to them, I have seen video of some of them. Just because they avoid toxic people, doesn't mean they do not exist. Also, your definition of "attractive" will be very subjective because everyone has different opinions and places different values on which traits makes a person "attractive". 

The totality of all this is a perfect example of "irony" and its also quite amusing. 😉

LOL. posting dictionary definitions. Bet you didn't know you had so much in common with RobT huh? Who knows. Maybe you are him. That would be a trip huh?

4 hours ago, JessicaX said:

@JessicaX, Coldheart is way off the mark with his assumptions.  Not that it matters, but I am actually very happily married, with a great family and a very successful career...and I left my parents home some 35 years ago and actually rarely see them!

I think there is only one reason he calls me a pussy and that's because he bragged in another thread that he fucked his friend's wife years ago when she was too inebriated to stop him, and then went on to say how good it makes him feel every time he sees his friend now to know that he did that to his wife.  I pointed out that he had in fact just admitted publically to what would, in most civilised societies, be an act of sexual assault, and explained that he could have chosen not to have done that to her, as I did when I was once in a similar situation.  Being who he is, rather than reflect on the way he acted, he choose to call me names instead.  It was interesting because the forum mods then 'snipped' his admission out of the thread, and out of any quotes that repeated it, so they were obviously concerned at what he had admitted on the forum.  And before Coldheart suggests I reported him, I didn't.  I just set him to ignore on the basis that the opinions of someone that disrespected women in the way he appeared to were of no value to me.  I have only seen his comments since when others have quoted him.  I guess he thinks men shouldn't respect women, calling them a pussy if they do.  Sad really.

Oh, and I agree with you about attractive, beautiful and genuine women existing on 3dx.

Edited by Leopardus

2 hours ago, Leopardus said:

@JessicaX, Coldheart is way off the mark with his assumptions.  Not that it matters, but I am actually very happily married, with a great family and a very successful career...and I left my parents home some 35 years ago and actually rarely see them!

I think there is only one reason he calls me a pussy and that's because he bragged in another thread that he fucked his friend's wife years ago when she was too inebriated to stop him, and then went on to say how good it makes him feel every time he sees his friend now to know that he did that to his wife.  I pointed out that he had in fact just admitted publically to what would, in most civilised societies, be an act of sexual assault, and explained that he could have chosen not to have done that to her, as I did when I was once in a similar situation.  Being who he is, rather than reflect on the way he acted, he choose to call me names instead.  It was interesting because the forum mods then 'snipped' his admission out of the thread, and out of any quotes that repeated it, so they were obviously concerned at what he had admitted on the forum.  And before Coldheart suggests I reported him, I didn't.  I just set him to ignore on the basis that the opinions of someone that disrespected women in the way he appeared to were of no value to me.  I have only seen his comments since when others have quoted him.  I guess he thinks men shouldn't respect women, calling them a pussy if they do.  Sad really.

Oh, and I agree with you about attractive, beautiful and genuine women existing on 3dx.

Are you still in your husband's band as his singer? LOL That one was way out there Dave, but you spoke about it so vividly in such detail, it is almost like you really believed it. Which I am not going to lie, is actually quite remarkable.

10 hours ago, Coldheart said:

LOL. posting dictionary definitions. Bet you didn't know you had so much in common with RobT huh? Who knows. Maybe you are him. That would be a trip huh?

I'm much more educated than he is. It also doesn't matter if he reads this and replies to it. I'm never going to see it, as I have had him blocked on here for a few years now. The overall atmosphere of these forums changes dramatically when you block certain people. I highly suggest that people take advantage of this feature.