3DXChat Community

I can't login and stay logged in

Brockk

i have been on with 3 techs at fios they have tried everything including changing my ip address, reset router everything possible. I did say why is it that their company is having this issue.

After 3 hrs with verizon i give up and will use vpn until 3d corrects this issue bc it is from their upgrade. But again i appreciated a fast response from juliet tech  for helping me for now.

12 minutes ago, Asti said:

i have been on with 3 techs at fios they have tried everything including changing my ip address, reset router everything possible. I did say why is it that their company is having this issue.

After 3 hrs with verizon i give up and will use vpn until 3d corrects this issue bc it is from their upgrade. But again i appreciated a fast response from juliet tech  for helping me for now.

Thanks for all your effort. Still weird why it only affects a few specific providers.

1 minute ago, Asti said:

the verizon agent had me bypass the router and go directly to the computer, I also have a brand new router so i dont think the router is the issue. but just my opinion after all the testing i have done. :))

What think problem is 

8 minutes ago, Prassienos said:

yup just got off the phone with Verizon its not there issue I can get logged in  but no rooms to load no chat and then lost connection to the server submitted a case to 3dx. I can see friends but I know none of them are east coast

So is verizon what is the problem then 

it works i am online with it  

download  and install it  then verify email  simple.

then TURN it on in the left top corner and pick region i picked USA.

turn off when not in use.

Edited by Asti