3DXChat Community

I can't login and stay logged in

Brockk

For those who can login but get disconnected immediately, try this and share the results:

1. open command prompt in Windows
  2. type: tracert 185.71.64.45

Find the "hop" where it timeouts, and let us know how that looks.

Edited by ColinDude

How many people are using Verizon Fios for an ISP?

BTW, the patch yesterday changed the game's outward facing IP Address, so the "roadblock" for connectivity appears to be in the service providers as indicated by the ability to use a VPN / Proxy Server to log in.

1     2 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  G3100.myfiosgateway.com 
  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  5     *        *

constantly timing out colin

i have verizon

Edited by Asti
updated

Just now, jaytheboss14 said:

In New York if don't pay your internet bill be turn off your internet

I have absolutely no clue why that is relevant.

Your ISP seems to block the IP of 3dxchat. We can't do anything about that. Contact your ISP and ask why they block it.

15 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

185.71.64.45 what mean and which one I have 

Jay; 

185.71.64.45 is the IP address for the game server.  

Please call Verizon FIOS and ask them to unblock this address for internet traffic across port 8125. 

I am doing the same thing.

50 minutes ago, Asti said:

exactly what can we do is tech aware of this issue

Asti -- You should be doing the same.

Sadly for having fios, i'm currently out of luck I called and they said they can't really do much, So just would like to know if maybe there will be a update soon to fix the ip so us on fios can play the game we love? I see a lot of hastle messages about this so rather be calm and collected, first time back in a while so would like to see the game run smooth and play with my friends again 

already went through contacting support for 3dx as well, just would like to know if this can be something fixed miss this game so want to be back on it 

Edited by Xionn
add to the message

9 minutes ago, Xionn said:

Sadly for having fios, i'm currently out of luck I called and they said they can't really do much, So just would like to know if maybe there will be a update soon to fix the ip so us on fios can play the game we love? I see a lot of hastle messages about this so rather be calm and collected, first time back in a while so would like to see the game run smooth and play with my friends again 

already went through contacting support for 3dx as well, just would like to know if this can be something fixed miss this game so want to be back on it 

FiOS have problem with the router

Just now, KING DON said:

What the told you and is not game is the router is give the problem

They told me, the ip wasn't block in anyway so could be a game issue, but honestly from reading could have been lied to by them and it can be on there end, right now idk what to think 

2 minutes ago, Asti said:

Tech responded quickly Juliet so appreciative,  Juliet sent me this vpn  and it worked https://www.tunnelbear.com/pricing

but would be nice if 3dxchat would fix this issue as it worked fine until the upgrade.

But again i am appreciative to Juliet in support I am online now.  :))

You was right because it was going so well till this update happened and it mess up everything