3DXChat Community

I can't login and stay logged in

Brockk

tried a clean reinstall (BTW, looks like there may still be an issue with the security certificate, I had to disable my firewall to access the D/L exe file).

still nothing. Login screen vanishes after about 3 seconds.

UPDATE: finally in, login screen message says servers are back online. room list, profiles, world chat all back for me.thanks, devs.

Edited by olivermellors
update

Completely uninstalled game.  Reinstalled, no help.   Connected new computer, installed game... no help.   Game connects, then disconnects within 1 min.  Cant see chat, cant see room list, can see profile. Sin in a ghost town.  423 absolutely screwed over many players and is not fixed. 

And people who are in game are complaining because lipstick broke ????  makes complete sense !!!

9:25  PM EDT Now getting too many attempts error.

Edited by Eiranne
addition

36 minutes ago, KellyMorris said:

Once again, the devs in this game have completely shit the bed, rolled in it then blamed it on a DDoS attack...

what do you expect the Devs are totally incompetent. I have been sayin this in another thread and people are arguing with me.    I am not sure how much clearer it can be  for people to see. Some dip stick told me to use a VPN but reading this thread  that dont seem be workin either. I have not been able to get online all day not even once and I am just about fed up with it. Like I said in the other thread this DDOS attacks excuse is a HUGE truck load of horse crap!

Edited by Layvon

Just in case anyone is having this problem and missed it, some people are having success staying online with 3DX by using a VPN and connecting through a distant VPN server.  I have been using a Canadian Nord VPN server and have been fine most of the night.  Trying to connect locally still doesn't work.

3 hours ago, JellyJones said:

Just in case anyone is having this problem and missed it, some people are having success staying online with 3DX by using a VPN and connecting through a distant VPN server.  I have been using a Canadian Nord VPN server and have been fine most of the night.  Trying to connect locally still doesn't work.

Mind sharing that VPN, am east coast USA still having connection issues

Now on day 2 of 423, seems like a significant number of people cannot connect and NOT a single word from the DEV team on why or an acknowledgement of the issue.

Yesterday a thread was opened about how horrible and absolutely disastrous it was that lipstick in the game was broken. Oh my god, the freaking horror of it all !!!!!!  A Developer was the 5th post. So perhaps the connectivity and stability issues have once again taken a back seat to truly the most important stuff in the game, lipstick, hairstyles, and poses. 

In the mean time, people are developing work arounds, buying VPN service, doing technical gymnastics to play a game they could play before the Development Team released the well planned, well tested patch 423 on their gaming community. Watched as some people connected and others didn't.... brushed the dust from thier hands and immediately started on repairing lipstick... because that shit is important.  So remember, when the connectivity issues of 423 blow up and you cant connect, at least they acknowledged lipstick was important, and went to work.

I haven't been able to maintain a connection beyond a minute since the 423 release.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, nothing.  Put a new system online, installed, nothing. I really wonder how long its going to be before they even respond to these threads about connectivity issues. 

Edited by Eiranne
gramar

For the people still having problems, please do the following things exactly:

• Mention the exact error message you get
  • After you got disconnected, go to https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest (IN AN INCOGNITO BROWSER WINDOW! Very important. Use CTRL+SHIFT+N for that) and share the results
  • Try to visit https://www.3dxchat.com and share the results
  • Mention if you're using a VPN or not (please try above steps both with and without VPN if you have a VPN)

1 minute ago, ByteCruncher said:

Just tried the suggestion by Colin. Test tells me everything is OK but can not figure out where to give the feedback that the reconnection message keeps coming, see no other rooms or any other players.

And 0 XGold in the top left as well? And you get the infamous red disconnect popup? And you ARE able to visit www.3dxchat.com after that?

56 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

For the people still having problems, please do the following things exactly:

• Mention the exact error message you get
  • After you got disconnected, go to https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest (IN AN INCOGNITO BROWSER WINDOW! Very important. Use CTRL+SHIFT+N for that) and share the results
  • Try to visit https://www.3dxchat.com and share the results
  • Mention if you're using a VPN or not (please try above steps both with and without VPN if you have a VPN)

Here you go Colin.

My issue:

Since 423, I cannot connect and hold that connection for more than a minute.  My profile loads, the destination list does not.  When I jump to a preset such as Sins, its empty.  I can send chat but have not received chat messages. I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled.  I have downloaded the client and installed on a new machine.  I have ran it with Antivirus and Firewall disabled and it makes no difference. On the new machine I ran the game without any antivirus or firewall software and no difference. I am connected to the internet in the EDT time zone and use FIOS as an ISP.  I am not using a VPN and have had no extraordinary issues after any other patch.  

TRACERT has only one hop past my router to FREENAS [5.61.57.85]  My Ping is avg 86ms.

Would love to know that the DEVs are acknowledging that they broke connectivity for a lot of people and are working to resolve it.  The post about lipstick got a Developer response in less than 3 hours and we don't get a response from anyone but you.

Self Test.png

Screenshot for Colin.png

Edited by Eiranne