3DXChat Community

I can't login and stay logged in

Brockk

3 minutes ago, olivermellors said:

unable to connect from australia. self-test says "high latency", but my usual speedtests etc all seem fine.

I get the same thing, self test says ermygawd how are you even connected to this but three other speed test state my net is freaking amazing

1 minute ago, Kalli said:

I get the same thing, self test says ermygawd how are you even connected to this but three other speed test state my net is freaking amazing

mine says "look, it's friday, you really should turn off your computer & just go to the pub."

and who am I to argue with technology?

31 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I quite like nude lips, but I get that you ladies do love a bit of lippy.

See, Lisa, (being female) understands the urgency of the lipstick problem.  Personally, I think there is a reasonable argument that investigating all these connection problems should be a higher priority.  But I'm just a man.  What do I know about the problem of not having any lipstick?....

Edited by Leopardus

2 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Which VPN we can used for 3dxchat @ColinDude

I appreciate you have asked Colin, but a free VPN that some have mentioned on here is ProtonVPN.  After one week it may ask to buy it but that can be declined and it can still be used for free but with less route options available.

3 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Just to confirm that there are hundreds of people in game and it all seems to be working ok, so that suggests you could be experiencing a regional/localised issue.

Have you tried the self tests on the server status page:

https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest

i tested my self and every thing came back as ok idk whats up or what in the hell but its def 3dx for ya