3DXChat Community

I can't login and stay logged in

Brockk

11 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

Tried a vpn to a diff location yet? 

8 minutes ago, JellyJones said:

Great Idea!  I never run VPN wth 3DX, but maybe it will help.

A-HA!  Looks like VPN through Canadia did the trick for me!  Kind of a sucky workaround, but whatever works, right?

I guess it has something to do with the internet pipes. 

Thank your brain for me, Yvonny!  It's super!

-Jelly

I can confirm both the room list and World Chat are working, for me and I presume all the people distributed across the room list, so whatever is happening it isn't a problem everyone is facing.  Sorry that doesn't help.

Edited by Leopardus

I have no problem logging into the game.  1 minute after I log in I am disconnected.  My profile, friends list, gold, pics, etc. are all there.  I go to my room or editor look at my profile or the room list and boom reconnect logo pops up. 

28 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Just to confirm that there are hundreds of people in game and it all seems to be working ok, so that suggests you could be experiencing a regional/localised issue.

Have you tried the self tests on the server status page:

https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest

Local areas from different countries suddenly aftr the patch, when there was for 4 years no problem, dont let me laugh

8 minutes ago, PleasureGirl said:

Local areas from different countries suddenly aftr the patch, when there was for 4 years no problem, dont let me laugh

Sorry I made you laugh.  I will try not to do that again.  When you have finished laughing, try the self test, and try posting your geographical area to the thread.  It is only by people doing that that we will see if there is a localized issue or not.  Otherwise everything is guesswork.

P.s. thank you for posting your message in big bold letters.  It means we can read your message from further away from our computers...although to be honest, once we are further than arms length away, the benefit starts to diminish especially if we want to reply.

Edited by Leopardus

Looks like the devs need to loosen up the new protective layer a bit. Not sure why person A has problems and person B doesn't.

My friend was in the game, changing her outfit, and got a DC. I asked her to visit www.3dxchat.com - she wasn't able to view (rate limited error). Then 10/15 minutes later she could join again.

So it's some sort of automatic ban system that needs some tuning. 

2 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

Looks like the devs need to loosen up the new protective layer a bit. Not sure why person A has problems and person B doesn't.

My friend was in the game, changing her outfit, and got a DC. I asked her to visit www.3dxchat.com - she wasn't able to view (rate limited error). Then 10/15 minutes later she could join again.

So it's some sort of automatic ban system that needs some tuning. 

Thanks Colin.  so far everyone that has provided their area info has said East coast or south east us.  but that could just be the time of day.

Edited by Leopardus

Just now, Leopardus said:

Thanks colin.  so far everyone that has provided their area info has said East coast or south east us.  but that could just be the time of day.

My friend is from eastern europe with these similar issues... I'm really not sure if it's a local problem or not.