3DXChat Community

Lipstick color broken - No update without breaking functionality that has nothing to do with the update

Feuermond

5 hours ago, XeniaLynn said:

There is a seperate thread for connection issues. This is a thread about a completely new issue. I think you're the one that's a bit lost right now.

No I'm not lost at all. I am happy to be a part of this thread, as I guessed lipstick got fixed before they figured out thier connectivity issues. How can I not be happy lipstick got fixed. 

On 9/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Eiranne said:

Report all the bugs you want. Don't have an issue with that.

Its a little sophomoric to assume that because I am expressing an opinion, that my opinion is a polar opposite of what is generally assumed as common practice. It demonstrates a juvenile approach to understanding logic. Your expression of  logic is that because I want them to work on stability and connection issues that they broke with thier new patch, that I don't want anyone to report bugs?  Yea, somehow that makes complete sense?????. I am so glad you pointed that out, because I also thought about that since I don't like wearing white, nobody should ever wear black either. 

It is extremely odd that the devs would place a response here within 3 hours of the original post, and don't give the slightest information to those that have been unable to connect since the release of the 423 patch now into its second day. 

Just remember next time you have connection issues or haven't been able to stay connected . The most important thing was reporting the lipstick bug and any other superficial cosmetic crap bug that has nothing to do with stability and connectivity and the Devs jumped on it and they got you three new poses and a couple of hairstyles. Which are meaningless because you cannot connect or stay connected. 

For those of you that have problems with logic, all my responses to this thread are focused on the fact that cosmetic changes to the game are meaningless if no one can connect or maintain a connection and that the DEVS seem to be more interested in those issues than stability and connectivity, which will destroy thier subscription base faster than content related issues. 

It is extremely odd that the devs would place a response here within 3 hours of the original post, and don't give the slightest information to those that have been unable to connect since the release of the 423 patch now into its second day. 

Right, it's strange, isn't it? I wonder if you come to the same conclusions as I have out of it all. Why does SexGameDevil not answer to any inquire regarding major bugfixes, stability and all the great updates we could read about here in the forum either from Gizmo or from Lisa? I have my mind on it.

In contrast to others I think I get your response very well: It right hits the spot. Thank you for it :)

On 9/19/2020 at 10:04 AM, Nikki said:

Allright maybe I see things then. I am not an avid fan of hairy crotches anyway, I just think it doesent make sense to have a bear slightly above your lips and the area below is plain bald. 

Nikki, you see things if you expose naked skin too often because neither too much sun nor too much cold is good. Booth lead to hallucination. So I could suggest some PVC layers for you; would look very exciting in addition too 😜