3DXChat Community

Lipstick color broken - No update without breaking functionality that has nothing to do with the update

Feuermond

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Lipstick will be fixed in the next patch

That's nice.  How about the connectivity issues your patch created?  Have you developed a solution or even a timeline for resolution? It appears that your new Game Server IP address is being blocked by at least one Internet Service Provider.

58 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

You never did answer the question.  Are you having connection issues?  or are you playing just fine?  I am not assuming, I am asking. 

My connection is alright, no issues or DCs.

58 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

Your posts seem to indicate an indifference to those who were playing and enjoying the game and who have not been able to connect since the release of 423. 

Not at all. It's just a way you want to see it. 

1 hour ago, Eiranne said:

Perhaps your objections to my posts and your lack of decorum towards my position on this topic, are just the way you want to see it.

Maybe next time you cannot connect you should pm me so I can remind you that we shared this conversation so that I can ask what your prioritization would be?

if I will not be able to connect I will talk about it with devs, not with you.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:11 PM, Lisa said:

A very sudden bug 😨 We will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hello Lisa, while you add it take another look at the pube section. I dont know if anyone noticed but they have moved up and while the new addition is probably a superb addition for our folks from the 70s, they are too high up and not really covering up the necessary sections where they supposed to be.

I really hope this is not an "improvement" as the brown stockings we recieved. It was defo looking better before. So whatever has been done, needs some adjustment back down south.

Edited by Nikki

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Hello Lisa, while you add it take another look at the pube section. I dont know if anyone noticed but they have moved up and while the new addition is probably a superb addition for our folks from the 70s, they are too high up and not really covering up the necessary sections where they supposed to be.

I really hope this is not an "improvement" as the brown stockings we recieved. It was defo looking better before. So whatever has been done, needs some adjustment back down south.

Screenshot_1.png

Are you sure they was lower before ? It's easy to check if you have an old screen with this "haircut". If you don't have, Take a screen with the thong, this "haircut" was just covered by it so if they are really higher, they will now be seeable on top of the panties

Edited by Leeloo

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Take a look at the new pubes. Wich full bush wouldnt cover the lips? They are defo higher now.

The full brush never covered the lips, and i know what i'm talking about as *whisper* that's the "cut" my wife wear :D

Allright maybe I see things then. I am not an avid fan of hairy crotches anyway, I just think it doesent make sense to have a bear slightly above your lips and the area below is plain bald. 

Edited by Nikki

4th pubic hair got a little higher as well I believe. And it also seems to be more hairy or at least darker.  

I don't mind a more hairy options for people who are into it but I would prefer to keep an old options too. 

Maybe I am just seeing things though. 

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Lipstick fixed in 424 patch

Just call me crazy, but its just as I expected it was going to be.  Paying customers are still not being able to connect to the game and we have a patch that fixes lipstick. Makes perfect sense.

So lipstick got higher billing than connectivity and stability just as I predicted. Anyone want to make bets about whether pubic hair will be fixed before they develop a solution to the connectivity issue or before they get the new game IP whitelisted?

Maybe GIZMO should let everyone know that the connectivity issues are a result of the change in the game IP address / hosting that occurred right before the 423.  Because of that change now whole portions of thier paying community cannot connect and are having to subscribe to VPN services to connect.  

Maybe GIZMO should say that they failed to test connectivity to thier known player base before the move and also failed to notify the MAJOR internet service providers in the countries that thier game is subscribed to, that the new IP address or range of IP addresses should have been whitelisted.  

14 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

Just call me crazy, but its just as I expected it was going to be.  Paying customers are still not being able to connect to the game and we have a patch that fixes lipstick. Makes perfect sense.

So lipstick got higher billing than connectivity and stability just as I predicted. Anyone want to make bets about whether pubic hair will be fixed before they develop a solution to the connectivity issue or before they get the new game IP whitelisted?

Maybe GIZMO should let everyone know that the connectivity issues are a result of the change in the game IP address / hosting that occurred right before the 423.  Because of that change now whole portions of thier paying community cannot connect and are having to subscribe to VPN services to connect.  

Maybe GIZMO should say that they failed to test connectivity to thier known player base before the move and also failed to notify the MAJOR internet service providers in the countries that thier game is subscribed to, that the new IP address or range of IP addresses should have been whitelisted.  

I am almost sure that Gizmo is working on it, and the lipstick issue was probably easier to fix, I am sure they will solve the other issues too !

I do hope that for all that cant connect ! ASAP !

18 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

Because of that change now whole portions of thier paying community cannot connect and are having to subscribe to VPN services to connect.  

Don't mislead people please. Verizon users less than 1% of customers. Also, while we are looking for solutions to the problem, we recommend to use a free VPN (https://www.tunnelbear.com/pricing) that allows to play 3DXChat on Verizon ISP.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, Eiranne said:

Sometimes you have to laugh at people's priorities.  I expected them to fix the stability and connection issues so that people can play the game. But hey, if you all think that lipstick, hairstyles, and poses are more important than stability and connectivity, you seem to fit well with this game designer. Because they haven't answered or responded once to any of the connection issues, but damn.... 5th post on a lipstick thread is from one of the development team members.... completely and absolutely makes perfect sense.  So, when you cannot connect next time, remember you wanted lipstick fixed first...

There is a seperate thread for connection issues. This is a thread about a completely new issue. I think you're the one that's a bit lost right now.

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Don't mislead people please. Verizon users less than 1% of customers. Also, while we are looking for solutions to the problem, we recommend to use a free VPN (https://www.tunnelbear.com/pricing) that allows to play 3DXChat on Verizon ISP.

Less than 1% of your customers... did you figure this out before or after your patch?  Before would have been the right way to do it.... Its not lost on me that you decided not to quote any of the methods in which you could have figured this out, developed a solution, and then put it in place before you moved your servers. Thanks for pointing out your give a shit threshold.

Thanks, I am fine with finding my own VPN, I don't need you making money on my sub, and on a kick back from tunnelbear.