3DXChat Community

Lipstick color broken - No update without breaking functionality that has nothing to do with the update

Feuermond

grafik.thumb.png.5e159b104a87203ad460fb7fa7924d22.png

Here: It is not possible to change the lipstick color. Maybe other things are broken too. I wonder what colors have to do with poses and hairstyles and why only one color. What a mess a code base or version system must be to break such things with simple updates.

Edited by Feuermond

A lot of players cannot connect since the patch, and you want the dev's to worry about fixing lipstick? Interesting set of priorities.  Oh and to just add to the general craziness, this got a reply from the devs????? WTF??

Edited by Eiranne
addition

You came to a thread about lipstick not working? What do you expect?

9 hours ago, Eiranne said:

A lot of players cannot connect since the patch, and you want the dev's to worry about fixing lipstick? Interesting set of priorities.  Oh and to just add to the general craziness, this got a reply from the devs????? WTF??

Edited by Violet Night

Sometimes you have to laugh at people's priorities.  I expected them to fix the stability and connection issues so that people can play the game. But hey, if you all think that lipstick, hairstyles, and poses are more important than stability and connectivity, you seem to fit well with this game designer. Because they haven't answered or responded once to any of the connection issues, but damn.... 5th post on a lipstick thread is from one of the development team members.... completely and absolutely makes perfect sense.  So, when you cannot connect next time, remember you wanted lipstick fixed first...

Report all the bugs you want. Don't have an issue with that.

Its a little sophomoric to assume that because I am expressing an opinion, that my opinion is a polar opposite of what is generally assumed as common practice. It demonstrates a juvenile approach to understanding logic. Your expression of  logic is that because I want them to work on stability and connection issues that they broke with thier new patch, that I don't want anyone to report bugs?  Yea, somehow that makes complete sense?????. I am so glad you pointed that out, because I also thought about that since I don't like wearing white, nobody should ever wear black either. 

It is extremely odd that the devs would place a response here within 3 hours of the original post, and don't give the slightest information to those that have been unable to connect since the release of the 423 patch now into its second day. 

Just remember next time you have connection issues or haven't been able to stay connected . The most important thing was reporting the lipstick bug and any other superficial cosmetic crap bug that has nothing to do with stability and connectivity and the Devs jumped on it and they got you three new poses and a couple of hairstyles. Which are meaningless because you cannot connect or stay connected. 

For those of you that have problems with logic, all my responses to this thread are focused on the fact that cosmetic changes to the game are meaningless if no one can connect or maintain a connection and that the DEVS seem to be more interested in those issues than stability and connectivity, which will destroy thier subscription base faster than content related issues. 

Edited by Eiranne
clarity

13 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

Report all the bugs you want. Don't have an issue with that.

Bullshit. You do have issue with that.

12 hours ago, Eiranne said:

A lot of players cannot connect since the patch, and you want the dev's to worry about fixing lipstick?

Or what was this reaction then? People should just shut up about bugs they discover and can't ask to fix them till someone else have connection problems?

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Bullshit. You do have issue with that.

Or what was this reaction then? People should just shut up about bugs they discover and can't ask to fix them till someone else have connection problems?

Well you have proven yourself. Your skills at reading comprehension are vastly superior and your debating ability and decorum are flawless.  I can see having a discussion with you would be such an enlightening experience. 

So you are obviously not having connection issues and simply could careless that anyone else is? Is that a valid statement?  Or is it that you don't feel that connectivity and stability are important and you really just want your avatar to look marvelous when you can connect to the game and its not broken?

Do you feel its necessary to always use colorful language when addressing other people or is that just being reserved for those who don't share the same opinions or priorities as you?

But truly, wow.... so amazingly brilliant.  Perhaps you didn't see the edit in before you decided to share your illuminating position?

34 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

For those of you that have problems with logic, all my responses to this thread are focused on the fact that cosmetic changes to the game are meaningless if no one can connect or maintain a connection and that the DEVS seem to be more interested in those issues than stability and connectivity, which will destroy thier subscription base faster than content related issues. 

29 minutes ago, Eiranne said:

So you are obviously not having connection issues and simply could careless that anyone else is? Is that a valid statement?  Or is it that you don't feel that connectivity and stability are important and you really just want your avatar to look marvelous when you can connect to the game and its not broken?

Just because there is a bigger problem it does not mean that a lesser problem should be ignored or that people should just shut their mouth and don't ask it to be addressed. 

That is a beautifully obvious statement. 😀  Can you possibly make the intellectual leap and understand that I am suggesting that there is a question regarding prioritization behavior on the part of the development staff, and not keep knee-jerking defensive responses?   As a repeated illustration,  this thread got a developer's reply within 3 hours of being created, while all those who are experiencing connectivity issues are not getting a response in over 24 hours?  The user community keeps having repeated connectivity issues and routinely having issues on patch days and instead of focusing thier apparent scant resources on stabilizing thier application and the servers that host it, the Developers/ Managers / Owners produce new poses and new hairstyles, isn't that special.  

You can be argumentative and keep stating the overwhelmingly beautifully obvious, or you can re-read and attempt to comprehend my statements in regard to this company's prioritization behavior. 

2 hours ago, Eiranne said:

But you seem to keep purposefully ignoring this statement 😢 do you have penchant for drama?

14 hours ago, Eiranne said:

A lot of players cannot connect since the patch, and you want the dev's to worry about fixing lipstick?

So this was about devs' answer, huh?

Or maybe it was just a bitching "how dare you address this issue while people can't connect?" and this part has nothing to do with devs' answer?

Just now, Xizl said:

So this was about devs' answer, huh?

Or maybe it was just a bitching "how dare you address this issue while people can't connect?" and this part has nothing to do with devs' answer?

Or inversely, you cannot get beyond defending yourself and want to have an argument with someone that you don't know, don't want to listen too, and who truly doesn't care that you wish  to have an argument.?

Maybe its because you cannot get past all of the above to look at the situation logically, and understand that the Developers/Managers/Owners have a prioritization issue and that if not addressed it may continue to produce poses and hairstyles rather than address connection issues or address the ability to maintain a stable connection. 

And to quote your statement, not mine: 

7 minutes ago, Xizl said:

"how dare you address this issue while people can't connect?"

Its nice that you already put that in quotes as if to imply that I said that. However, if I was addressing the development and management team as a business owner for this game. I surely would have used that quote with them. Because I know as a business owner that it is very difficult to build business and its even more difficult to win it back when you are failing to live up to the baseline requirements of the services you are being paid to provide.

You never did answer the question.  Are you having connection issues?  or are you playing just fine?  I am not assuming, I am asking.  Your posts seem to indicate an indifference to those who were playing and enjoying the game and who have not been able to connect since the release of 423.